Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bilbo's appeal from Isengarde to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbobagigns05

I was recently banned from the Blackwonder Jailbreak because of freekill and we are gathered here today to see my appeal, my Steam name Is Bilbbaggins05 , my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:118130346. My appeal is the fact that my younger sibling does not understand the foundrys of jailbreak so when she went on my computer she played jail break and has freekilled. I do not know who banned me because I cannot find my ban when searching for it so I do not know how long this lasts, but I am appealing anyway. Sorry on my sisters behalf and I hope you can forgive me.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

I can see two problems with your appeal right of the bat.

1. You didn't follow the template.
2. Blaming your siblings.

It has been done many times, that players blame their siblings for a ban on their account.
And many times, if not all, we remind them, YOUR account YOUR responsibility.

Now to actually check your ban. It's not listed on SourceBans, so it's most likely a Teamban, which I will leave to the Jailbreak admins to deal with.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

My appeal is the fact that my younger sibling does not understand the foundrys of jailbreak so when she went on my computer she played jail break and has freekilled.
I personally find it hard to believe that your sister knows how to open team fortress 2, join this jailbreak server specifically, and not understand what the gamemode is about. I also don't see a reason for her to frame you for the freekill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom