Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bilbo Baggin's ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilbo Baggins

Strange

rob

Snooze
What was your type of punishment:

IP Banned (I believe)

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:126391593

Who has punished you?

CONSOLE

Why were you punished?

I've cheated on a server using an alt, although this was a very long time ago.
Now, Iv'e been IP banned.

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I'm hoping for a return, I honestly didn't mean to do such thing. I love BlackWonder's servers as there are variety on fun on each of them. Please, forgive me, I won't attempt another foolish thing like that again.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Although you are sorry for what you did, if you loved Blackwonder servers so much, why did you risk getting perma-banned? I know hacking in a video game and murder are two different things, but let's compare them. If you kill someone and then spend a lot of time in jail, of course while you're in jail you will regret it everyday, but once you are released, what's to stop you from killing someone else? Similarly, if you get IP banned for hacking, spend a long time being banned (which we don't know to be true because you don't know the steam ID of the banned profile), you will regret hacking while you are banned, but once you get unbanned, what's to stop you from hacking again? I know we all deserve second chances to right our wrongs and fix our mistakes, however, because of the above reasons, It's a no from me.

Bilbo Baggins

Strange

rob

Snooze
Although you are sorry for what you did, if you loved Blackwonder servers so much, why did you risk getting perma-banned? I know hacking in a video game and murder are two different things, but let's compare them. If you kill someone and then spend a lot of time in jail, of course while you're in jail you will regret it everyday, but once you are released, what's to stop you from killing someone else? Similarly, if you get IP banned for hacking, spend a long time being banned (which we don't know to be true because you don't know the steam ID of the banned profile), you will regret hacking while you are banned, but once you get unbanned, what's to stop you from hacking again? I know we all deserve second chances to right our wrongs and fix our mistakes, however, because of the above reasons, It's a no from me.
Hacking was introduced to me at the time, I couldn't help myself. Just please forgive me, It's been years since Iv'e done such thing.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Hacking was introduced to me at the time, I couldn't help myself.
This just hurts your argument. What's any different between then and now? What's going to stop you from not being able to help yourself again? I still stand at no.

Bilbo Baggins

Strange

rob

Snooze
This just hurts your argument. What's any different between then and now? What's going to stop you from not being able to help yourself again? I still stand at no.

At the time, I was a unaware of what I was doing. I just hopped into any server using cheats. I found it entertaining at the time the incident happened. But now, Iv'e grown out of it. I'm through doing that, I couldn't stand ruining fun for others. So I was completely done with cheating in general. I developed skills and now I'm at good shape.

If you still stand with a no, then it's fine. What matters to me that atleast I tried.

Last edited:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Added a poll. My opinion, that account stays banned, on this account you can still play. We won't just unban that account because you made this thread, however, I would let you play on this one because you apologized, deal?

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

The ban was quite a while ago, so unless some other evidence pops up about recent issues from this community, or any other, I'm sure we can give you another shot. Upside is we may get another active person on the servers, which could benefit us in the future. Downside is he uses hacks again and gets banned and won't be allowed to appeal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom