Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bhop Servers CSGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
Hello blw.tf community!

I noticed that recently, the csgo bhop servers have been lacking in popularity. Not many people get on anymore. Any suggestions that could help bring notice to the servers? It is literally putting me out of a job. Especially since I have nobody to yell at :( anyways, I am open to suggestions on helping these servers and hopefully the new timer will come out soon. Also, maybe if you could have blw.tf or something in your name to help encourage players to join our community aswell.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Sincerely,
SirBitchALot

Once again, anything will help

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Maybe add some popular BHOP maps? I don't know any but the CSGO players here can maybe come with some good ideas?

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

The problem is there are better servers out there. Ones that have had a ton of attention for awhile either starting from source or just having "popular" bhoppers play on their server. Take a look at Sourcecode.Community. They have tons of maps and good bhoppers playing on their server. They get attention to their server from world record runs featured on youtube. But the biggest point is that they have custom plugins. They have a custom timer with almost all styles. They have a TAS module (TAS is very hard to code, since its almost like coding an AI). And they have the BEST bhop anticheat that is privately coded for them. They are the opposite of us. We have many TF2 servers with private plugins that are 128 tick (not sure if TF2 does 128 tick but whatever.) across the board. They have many bhop servers that are 128 tick and custom that run very smoothly. It would be great to have custom plugins but the cost to get them is way too high that none of us would invest in it. And I have made efforts to improve the bhop servers as much a possible but I lack the skill and the money to make it great. I'm trying to say is the server is dead. Everyone that played there went to other servers that are very well kept and updated constantly. We can't compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom