Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Bhop server rank problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

me and a bunch of various ranked players (tacolele, Tissue Box, Ice and a bunch other players i dont remember) have been losing points and server rank in the bhop server. i was personally 76p away from pro and rank 10 over all in the server but now it says im expert rank and ranked 19 over all. I would love to have this problem resolved! :D

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey,
Not 100% on how cksurf calculates points, but I know that ranking is based on the overall performance compared to others, meaning that if a lot of people got better times than you while you weren't online, your rank will drop.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Hey,
Not 100% on how cksurf calculates points, but I know that ranking is based on the overall performance compared to others, meaning that if a lot of people got better times than you while you weren't online, your rank will drop.
Hey BlackWonder! I believe since I have added more maps to the map pull it give move chances to get more points so it is increasing the amount of points needed to get into certain point groups. This means the people who had a high skill group before the new maps were added are now in lower groups because they do not have enough points to get into the group they were previously in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom