Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bhop on deathrun servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pand

I would like to propose to change current bhop plugin that is on dr #2 to the plugin that is on dr #1(the one with weapons). I think it would made great improvement on the deathrun experience beacause it would get rid off exploiting by going to places where runners shouldn't be(like death area) and skipping traps just by bhopping over them, since dr #1 bhop plugin won't allow to gain height with bhopping.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

I played now a moment with DR #2 bhop and I couldn't change my gameplay with the DR #1 one, so if it would change, I'll definitely leave DR and probably even BlackWonder.

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
The bhop plugin in DR #2 is already conflicting with exploitation/bhop rule. If you can't get to higher places with bhopping then what's the point of having it? Either the rule should not apply to DR #2 to make DR #1 more of its own thing or remove the height.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
We appreciate that you are enjoying the alternate version of Deathrun.
I however would like to keep both servers separate as you shouldn't fix something that isn't broken.
Deathrun #2 is extremely popular and a radical change such as switching bhop physics would possibly lead to a sharp decline of players.
We are trying to populate deathrun #1 more frequently, so people can start transitioning. This seems like a more reasonable approach, but we still appreciate the thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom