Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Better daily reward?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
So, I (think I) have the longest daily streak, consiting of 101 days, but since a long time i've only been getting 105 credits a day. I would like to suggest a rework of the daily reward system to get more people to do this, and bring the credit cap up.

this is my idea: Fast growth at first, and at a certain limit, the growth slows down so much and the credit increase becomes a slow linear climb until the cap is reached.

If there are any questions or other suggestions, let me know, please

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I disagree with this because every time if you join the server , you collect the daily reward then leave the server immediately gives no purpose to be there.

Imagine earning 500 credits everyday by joining the server for 1 min , even if i'm online everyday i still disagree and wouldn't like it.

True, a possible rework might be to spend a minimum amount of time on the server actually playing to be able to claim the daily.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I think 500 credits is overkill and just believe all of the Blackwonder Currency you could have in all of your hands, I currently have 72K thanks to a guy who gave me 20K, I think they should at least downscale it a bit to where if you reach the 30 day mark, they should at least start adding it by 2 as to at least not give you so much power with the credits.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
OK, since I lost my 100-day streak, I had to restart. The thing I see is that you reach the max reward of 105 credits too quickly, (day 9). This means that there is almost no incentive to keep going, since the reward is so low and reached so quickly.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

105 credits = 35 minutes playing? Dunno actually, but seems pretty good for me, anyway should we increase it to 150 (50 minutes) or 180 (1 hour) credits then? Dunno again.
That's actually a good idea, and a way to bring in newcomers more often, I hope that this will benefit the servers and make people want to stay in the servers longer.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom