Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bene Worshipping Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member

We all know that Benedevil is a such a great owner, he might be even the best one there is. But today I like to give my appreciation to our lord who bravely kept this community alive as it is. To all members of this community shall we honor Bene and his outstanding achievement to uphold his strength to keep us alive. He is the main reason why we have such great servers to play on. Blackwonder may had a few sacrifices over the years to keep Bene pleased but in the end it's worth it, it's ALL worth it. To all who are reading this post here I hope you understand that Benedevil, YES THE BENEDEVIL! Has given us a gift, a gift of fun, joy, hate, agony, despair, tragedy, and most important of all... Hope. These gifts he has given us should be appreciated with such love as he had given us! Benedevil is the one and only true hero of this community, when there was trouble, Bene was always there to help us through hard times. Now, to the believers and worshipers, lets pray and give our offering to our lord... Benedevil. To all who don't... That's okay! Simply you will be banished to Goon Hell :) BUT! To those who worship Bene, you have my and his respect and shall be gifted with 40 extra points to your score.

Now...

WORSHIP OUR ONLY GOD BENEDEVIL!

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

shooting the unconverted.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom