Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beginning New Year's Drawing For 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philip

Australium
While I'm waiting for a response from Doctor Red, I have finished a multi - character drawing. I'll get to VockVEVO, thelonelysoysauce, GreenBanana, Doctor RED, and anyone else later. Just really busy this week.

View attachment 7940
This is again a First-draw. Not everything is perfect.
Me likey!

To give some feedback however, I feel like Donbe's arms are a tad bit long. It would be great to have it adjusted!

That aside you did a really nice job!

Those dang cats stealing the show!

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

While I'm waiting for a response from Doctor Red, I have finished a multi - character drawing. I'll get to VockVEVO, thelonelysoysauce, GreenBanana, Doctor RED, and anyone else later. Just really busy this week.

View attachment 7940
This is again a First-draw. Not everything is perfect.

Animals are taking over, where are those damn hoomans

Philip

Australium
Animals are taking over, where are those damn hoomans
Hunting-Cats[1].jpg

The humans perished.

MangoSoda

Strange
Hey Jampoint,
I'd love to see my OC
Captain Soda in the 2019 drawing!

My sketches for my OC have almost no color, so ima just list some desired specifications:

Mask: White, eyes and mouth are black
Vest: Very dark gray
Shirt(sleeves, collar, etc.): White
Tie: Dark Red
Pants: Light gray
Boots: Black
Arms/Neck parts: Faded brass and dark gray. (He's a robot)

(If included) Trench Coat /w Hat: Black
2018_10_10_19_09_20-1.jpg
2018_10_10_19_09_56-1.jpg
2018_10_10_19_10_24-1.jpg

If It's to much work to draw Captain Soda, then an ordinary can of Mango Soda works!

Thanks

amalac elexro

Strange
Hello if it's possible could i possibly request to represent me in the drawing you could draw my character laziar krowns who is my icon if you need a better pic here it is
591932cd-213a-467d-b0ed-3b21beb3c3f1.gif

Overkill

a byte
Here is my full loadout. This is really nice of you @Jampoint , can't wait to see the full picture. Also if you can, is it possible you can draw cinnamon's heavy (or spy, I'll have to ask when he wakes up) posing beside me? I'll get him to send a screenshot of his loadout soon. Thanks again! :)
Screenshot (103).png

Cinnamon

roll
You can use this as a reference, as well as my actual profile picture. Like @Overkill said, this is quite nice of you. And I know how much work and effort it's going to take having to draw a ton of request in one drawing, so it's much appreciated
cinnakill.jpg

Jampoint

Retired
I want my guy to be asian with black hair since im asian. Kinda like Joji (search him up if you dont know who he is)
Ehm, maybe a reference to pair with that? It can be private if you want it to be.
View attachment 7966View attachment 7967I think adding these bad boys is a necessity

I'm also starting the next drawing checkpoint and will cut off at the last response. Probably should have said that I was only limiting to one character unless there was another character really relating to BlackWonder(Why I allowed Steve to have a second character if he wanted to cause Garfield.). If you can, choose one of your two characters if you don't mind. Same with you @kingisaac824 ya weed brownie dumdum that forgot to post here.

D

Deleted member 2120

Ehm, maybe a reference to pair with that? It can be private if you want it to be.

I'm also starting the next drawing checkpoint and will cut off at the last response. Probably should have said that I was only limiting to one character unless there was another character really relating to BlackWonder(Why I allowed Steve to have a second character if he wanted to cause Garfield.). If you can, choose one of your two characters if you don't mind. Same with you @kingisaac824 ya weed brownie dumdum that forgot to post here.
Alright add the demo

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
If you can draw me but only do so if you only want to. I don't think many people even remember who I am any more.
Use my profile picture on here (On steam I have a halloween pic).
Character info: Gender: Female
Species: Furred dragon (No wings, fur on-top of chest, fur on tip of tail)
Colour: Red and... idk I forgot the colour name bit it's in the picture.

Jampoint

Retired
I'm having a lot of difficulty doing this combined drawing, as everytime I'm trying to do the other side, I make multiple mistakes and the other side gets more and more smudged. So for now, I'm only completed with this part. Sorry for the wait everyone!
20181028_213926.jpg

Also, I got to mention a few things....
You can use this as a reference, as well as my actual profile picture. Like @Overkill said, this is quite nice of you. And I know how much work and effort it's going to take having to draw a ton of request in one drawing, so it's much appreciated
View attachment 7965
Can you list the cosmetics you are wearing? It's hard to see from a side view.
If you can draw me but only do so if you only want to. I don't think many people even remember who I am any more.
Use my profile picture on here (On steam I have a halloween pic).
Character info: Gender: Female
Species: Furred dragon (No wings, fur on-top of chest, fur on tip of tail)
Colour: Red and... idk I forgot the colour name bit it's in the picture.
It's hard to picture the body of your fursona, as I only see a head and shoulders perspective. Can you give more details on the body and/or a picture of the full character?

As for everyone else, I'll come out with another drawing as soon as I can. Please forgive me, it's been difficult these last few weeks.

amalac elexro

Strange
I'm having a lot of difficulty doing this combined drawing, as everytime I'm trying to do the other side, I make multiple mistakes and the other side gets more and more smudged. So for now, I'm only completed with this part. Sorry for the wait everyone!
View attachment 8042

Also, I got to mention a few things....

Can you list the cosmetics you are wearing? It's hard to see from a side view.

It's hard to picture the body of your fursona, as I only see a head and shoulders perspective. Can you give more details on the body and/or a picture of the full character?

As for everyone else, I'll come out with another drawing as soon as I can. Please forgive me, it's been difficult these last few weeks.

Thank you jampoint it looks beautiful

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
Sorry, should have guessed you needed more to work with. Again, you can just leave mine out if you want or don't have time.
Spinel Full body.jpg

MangoSoda

Strange
You got my OC perfectly! love your art style, I know you'll make an amazing picture.
You're very talented, and it's very generous of you to make this for the community.

Cinnamon

roll
@Jampoint
The Ethereal Hood, Bruiser's Bandanna and the Rogue's Robe. The Bandanna clips with the hood which creates a pattern.
currentspyloadout.PNG
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom