Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beginning New Year's Drawing For 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampoint

Retired
Hello everyone!

I'm getting a head start on my New Year's Drawing for this year. If you aren't aware, I did this before last year for Flux and Degree Gaming, and for this year, Flux and BlackWonder. Here was the drawing from last year:

Final Edit.jpg
It isn't that good anymore. Lots of mistakes....probably because I rushed it within one week of me getting Photoshop. Population: 29

I'm already aware that this year, the population is going to be bigger than before, so I'm spending more time preparing. As of now, I'm asking for requests of how you want me to draw you! I can care less if you are a member, admin, or some other crazy role, I'm drawing as many people as I can! Here are the 3 types of characters I have thought of:

Realistic-
This is when the character represents you as yourself in real life when it comes to a looks sense. I draw myself as realistic, since it's what I look like(mostly). @2010wolf | Blw.tf character is also realistic, as his character represents him in realistic features.

Non-Realistic-
This is when the character represents a cartoon character(Like Jerry from Tom and Jerry), the character is an original character(OC), the character is a furry, the character is in a profile picture, or the character just doesn't fully represent the person in real life in general. @Alex-Ario character does not fully represent him in realistic features, as he has pastel-colored cat ears, a long scarf, and a tail.

Loadout-
This is when the character is just the user's loadout of a Team Fortress 2 character. @will5023 character is his Pyro loadout, and what he regularly plays in game.

Quick reminder, I need references. Please post a picture or a description of the character you want me to draw, otherwise, I will not be able to draw your character for the project. I will respond to posts with a first-draw, meaning the first drawing of your character where you can tell me what to fix. If I've drawn you before(coughadminscough), and I'm drawing you again as something different, please tell me which character you want to use in the final New Year's Drawing.

I want to try something new this time as well; streaming it. If I can figure out how to operate a YouTube or a Twitch I'll go ahead and stream. I just suck at figuring things out.

I have all rights to deny a drawing to a user for any reason. I will not take anymore requests after November 30th, and the drawing will be released and downloadable on the 31st of December(My Birthday).

Have fun, and I'll see you all in the responses!
-Jammy sucks at drawing(Ew Jim is here)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Garfield HAS to be in it. He's become such a big part of this community (much to some users' dismay) that I feel that he warrants a spot. Please make sure he is smoking a pipe, otherwise he will not truly represent the Garfield we have grown to love.
1487911170602.gif

Jampoint

Retired
a stickman
Could you draw an Asian man smiling please?
Is the references your profile pictures?
Garfield HAS to be in it. He's become such a big part of this community (much to some users' dismay) that I feel that he warrants a spot. Please make sure he is smoking a pipe, otherwise he will not truly represent the Garfield we have grown to love.
View attachment 7928
So your character that you want to represent you is Garfield? It's okay if you want Garfield and a character of yourself in the drawing.
I'm sorry in advance for this
I'll get to that as soon as I can!

Philip

Australium
Ooh! A drawing thingamabobber!

Since I really like Dragon Ball/Toriyama Stuff and usually have it as my profile picture, I guess I could go with either:

Shu (The Ninja Idiot Shiba Inu from Dragon Ball)
images(41).jpg
or

Donbe (The Shapeshifting Kitsune from Dr.Slump)
images(43).jpg
images(45).jpg

...whichever is more efficient for you

Thank you!

I'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furryI'm not a furry

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
So your character that you want to represent you is Garfield? It's okay if you want Garfield and a character of yourself in the drawing

I don't really have a character to represent myself. I've used like 4 different profile pictures this year. What's important is that Garfield is put in it. Garfield is my contribution to Blackwonder, and in turn, Garfield is part of my identity here. If Garfield is put in, I'm basically put in. I just ask that Garfield is smoking his signature pipe, and that he isn't standing on two feet.

D

Deleted member 2049

@Jampoint I believe you drew my fursona before, would you still like another reference or would the one you drew be sufficient?

VockVOVO

Unremarkable
I want my guy to be asian with black hair since im asian. Kinda like Joji (search him up if you dont know who he is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom