Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Beggars Bazooka causing lag/crashes on Highertower extended x1000 server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeet McMeat

I've repeatedly seen people just spam the beggars and it ends up causing the server to lag and eventually crash if it goes on long enough. Plus I believe it makes people timeout, doors stop opening, others projectiles don't spawn, health/ammo packs cant be picked up and the spammed beggars rockets slowly float around and get stuck in surfaces. I get its x1000 and it cant be balanced but people abusing a weapon that's near useless to purposefully lag the server is getting annoying.
server ip: 85.117.240.57:27035

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I just think that x1000 shouldn't exist in the first place. Nerfing or outright removing a weapon just because it's broken when it's stats are multiplied by 1000 kinda ruins the point of the gamemode.
On the other hand, I understand that something has to be done about the beggars and other spammable weapons on X servers due to them causing instability on clients and the server itself.

Yeet McMeat

I just think that x1000 shouldn't exist in the first place. Nerfing or outright removing a weapon just because it's broken when it's stats are multiplied by 1000 kinda ruins the point of the gamemode.
On the other hand, I understand that something has to be done about the beggars and other spammable weapons on X servers due to them causing instability on clients and the server itself.
well the widowmaker seems to be banned since you cant equip it so I don't see why banning the beggars would be any different. plus the server almost always has atleast 10 people playing so its not like its a dead server.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Bene has implemented a new entity cap on the beggars on x1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom