Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Becker's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becker

becker

Username: Becker

Name
Becker

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Total Time: 0 months, 3 days, 20 hours, 25 minutes, 17 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:157678665

Your DiscordID
Becker#0039

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
CZS Brazil (2014-2016)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
VSH/Freak Fortress 2/Saxton Hale

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Make FF2 great again. (hahaha)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Practically every day, except Tuesdays, as I go to college. The time I play is in the morning, from 9 am to 11 am, and in the evening from 9 pm to 2 am...

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

FF2:

Spam
: (Voice / Chat) 1- Warning and Temporary silence (1 hour); 2- Temporary silence (1 day); 3- Temporary silence (3 days); If you continue with the spam, just continue with the temporary silence, as there is no need for a ban.

Offenses
(Racism, Chat / Voice Offenses): 1- Temporary silence / Prohibition of spray (1 day) and warning; 2- Temporary silence / Prohibition of spray (3 days); 3- Temporary ban (3 days); 4- Permanent Ban.

Glitches / Exploit: 1- Kill / destroy / explode and a warning; 2- Temporary ban (1 day to 1 week, depends on the severity of the situation); 3- Temporary ban (2 weeks); 4- Permanent Ban.

Hacking / Cheat: Permanent ban.

(The duration of temporary bans depends on the severity of the situation, for example, there are glitches/exploits that make the game unplayable, causing players to leave the game, others are useless, which has no effect on the game. the hammer decide.)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've been an FF2 player for almost 8 years. I've been playing TF2 for 10 years. After I discovered the existence of FF2, I fell in love, and since then I never stopped playing, of course, I had to take breaks during troubled moments in my life, but I always came back after I stabilized. I think it's sad that at least in Brazil, or even in South America, there aren't many people playing FF2 anymore, which is sad, since in my time there were several servers fighting, and most of them were full. Today there are 3 or 4, most do not even enter 1 player. I would like to pay more attention to these servers, I have a little (not much) experience in programming with C+ and C# (I'm slowly learning in college), and if possible someday I would like to help improve these FF2 servers, but for now, I just wanted to see those servers crowded one more time.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese, Spanish and a little bit of German...

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi Becker, just quickly dropping by to give my two cents about your application.
There are two main points I'd like to bring up:
Offenses: 1- Temporary silence/Spray ban and a warning; 2- Temporary ban; 3- Permanent Ban.
could you please be a little more specific? What kind of offences?

2- Temporary ban;
Once again, could you be specific? "temporary" is a very vague term that is subjective, one could mean 1 minute while another could mean 3 years. (overstatement but I was just trying to make a point)

In general, your punishment section is a little too short, and quite vague. Please update it, using the guide. Feel free to reference other applications, but do note that plagiarism is not acceptable.
Good luck with your application!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Becker,

I appriciate you coming back to update your application, but could you maybe hit the "edit" button and edit the original post instead of posting a comment? Other staff members might not see it and might review your original application.
1634294978775.png

Give us your ideal way to punish players, specific to the server you want to moderate.

FF2:

Offenses
(Racism, Chat / Voice Spam): 1- Temporary silence / Prohibition of spray (1 day to 3 days) and warning; 2- Temporary ban (1 week to 1 month); 3- Permanent Ban.

Glitches / Exploit: 1- Kill / destroy / explode and a warning; 2- Temporary ban (1 day to 1 week); 3- Permanent Ban.

Hacking / Cheat: Permanent ban.

(The duration of temporary bans depends on the severity of the situation, for example, there are glitches/exploits that make the game unplayable, causing players to leave the game, others are useless, which has no effect on the game. the hammer decide.)
Thanks for being a bit more specific., however, your punishments seem rather harsh. Banning someone for spamming in their mic seems rather excessive, especially since you can just mute them instead of outright removing their ability to play. Also, jumping from a 3 day comms punishment to a 1 week ban is quite a jump as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom