Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined beatlinks2152's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
beatlinks2152

Who has punished you?
idk i looked and it says im not team banned

Why were you punished?
i belive it was because i roasted some on in the chat when i was on blue.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i dont really see what i did wrong when ppl where breaking some rules and being abnoxious on mic i really just want to be able to play on blue again.

General Zimmer

Store Manager

GZimmer

I don't think any of the admins would team ban you because of offensive language. And you can't see team bans on sourcebans, just in case if you were wondering why it didn't show up. :p

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
wait my dude kill orders i did that reds killing a blue because he was overtalking and being cringy well guess ill have to wait for the rest of the day then to be on blue

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
wait my dude kill orders i did that reds killing a blue because he was overtalking and being cringy well guess ill have to wait for the rest of the day then to be on blue

You just admitted to ordering the reds to kill someone that you found annoying and just accepted your punishment (if he is overtalking you, what would killing him solve?)

I teambanned you while you were playing arena and got bored so you jumped in with them saying to kill you. Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom