Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Bearrr's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearrr

Strange
User name: Bearrr

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870843286/

Who has punished you?
i do not know

Why were you punished?
i was punished for spamming freekill in chat 1 or 2 years ago, I will have you know this was a PERMANENT ban on a new player who had no experience on jailbreak, and was given NO warning by the admin who banned me. this is my 2ND ban appeal because nobody answer thee last one

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because it is quite ridiculous that a new player with no experience with the gamemode,server, or game was banned without warning, giving me no learning experience. it just makes me think of your admins as unfair

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Ban linked to the provided Steam URL and its IDs. We do not ban people for any violation of communication methods.

Attachments

• bearrr.PNG
    bearrr.PNG
    32.4 KB · Views: 182

Bearrr

Strange
Ban linked to the provided Steam URL and its IDs. We do not ban people for any violation of communication methods.
i can assure you this was a false ban, it was a jailbreak server and I was on red. how was I hacking?

Bearrr

Strange
i can assure you this was a false ban, it was a jailbreak server and I was on red. how was I hacking?
the admin does not have any proof of this, I was banned for no reason. discord call maybe?

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
How come you decided to appeal now, and not back at the time when you first got banned?

• Sad
Reactions: Jim

Bearrr

Strange
How come you decided to appeal now, and not back at the time when you first got banned?
good question, I thought it was a temporary ban for chat spamming because that was the last thing i did. I kept on joining and joining until i eventually gave up and played on other servers. I tried to look up why i was banned but it would never work.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
FYI (so you don't spam a bunch of people's profile again) since your first appeal was invalid due to missing information, the admin has a few days to add the evidence. If the evidence is not added within a few days, the decision will be made by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom