Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bazar's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazar

Strange
Username: Bazar

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:642210177

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
I was punished due to many alt accounts.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I personally think the ban should be removed, Since, The Alt accounts were not made to evade any punishments, but for a completely different reason. I was also not aware that it was against the rules, I will no longer make any alt accounts as I'm now aware of the consequences.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Making alt accounts isn't against the rules, using them to rulebreak and get around punishments is. On just the account you mentioned you've been mass freekilling and been similarly disruptive on non-jailbreak servers, the fact that you've admitted to having more means you've probably been doing this a while.

Bazar

Strange
Yes I have previously freekilled and I'm pretty sure I've been guard banned for it, I have already been punished, Also, The Alt account that I was freekilling on was changed to my current main at the time, The account is even the main right now. This reply likely wont help at all but its just some clarification.

Bazar

Strange
Also, A black wonder ban caused from jailbreak is a huge gameplay barrier for me, Yes I deserved it but I've changed. even if its just over the course of a few weeks, I've realised that playing games normally is much more fun. I love Community Servers as they are very unique, Ranging from a friendly community to being bossed around by someone in a prison. Point is, I love black wonder, And a ban because of something stupid I did a couple weeks back should not hold me back from playing in the servers I love most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom