Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Barbiehunter's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbiehunter

Strange
Username: Barbiehunter

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198071630928

Who has punished you?
Unkown

Why were you punished?
Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Username: Barbiehunter

Why should we revoke your punishment?
(Just want to say, sad i didn't even had a Chance say anything to my last appeal)
I had a vac ban too and had contact with the steam support few weeks ago and had contact with the support too and they removed my Vac ban, So in someway i actually got "proofed" of vac itself that im not cheating if that Counts for you.

As i said in my other Report, The only thing i ever did since back 5-6 years ago was someone healing Cheaters sometimes as example how they call it "HvH" Fights. The only thing i want is play Casual on Piece, because i get atm often kicks of people using the "foss" of pazer bot detector which i use myself against bots and cheaters too, Thats a reason why i play on Community servers atm more like Uncle Dane's or Delfy and never got called cheater one time as i remember. So why i should get "revoke", Im a user that is playing the game since his Childhood and still enjoying it, Want to make the game better of using something like the bot detector or doing bud reports as example budhud or reported actually 2 bugs to Valve itself. Not sure how i should proof myself more I wouldn't cheat on the game. And to the Panda ban you mentioned, i couldn't even remember i actually played on it, i just remember some temp bans i had of using a VPN on servers, but will Try to get my ban there, same as on Lazypurple where i got a ban of just being a Group on that i was for the meme, of the big amount of cheats that Valve could simply disable their anti-cheat because its so bad sadly... Sad that it happens.
Extra ( I know porbably not a "Proof" of you) Screenshot of my vac ban removed: https://i.vgy.me/Vsw3xQ.png.
Hope this Appel don't get closed without me being to able say anything now... Being sorry to Enjoy Casual with peace again :/

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
As per your previous appeal, you are untrustworthy. Additionally, it would seem at least one of your alts is still VAC'd

Barbiehunter

Strange
Which one of my "Alts" Exactly if i could ask? I only had one, and i tbh don't remember What i used for it. The other other thing i remember, was that there was 2x Account that was on the Same E-Mail as my main and i got both Termed via the Steam Report.
Edit 2: (As i mentioned in my other Appeal, the "alt account" i had was when i had no acess to my current main account.

Edit: And with the Vac ban im Talking about my Main account, there is probably a Steam Check website where it says i had a vac ban on my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 17)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom