Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Banned on discord by Viking

Status
Not open for further replies.

DovahKunt

Dovah

Recently viking banned me from the blackwonder discord under the reason of :Being Incessant by saying I love him.

So I am very sorry for saying I love Viking and I would like to be unbanned from the discord.
I would also like to mention that even though I was banned for saying I love him. Fresh Puddin was not banned for calling him names stated in the files.
sly11.PNG
sly22.PNG

Also if you decide to take action against sly please dont be is actually a decent lad.

-Cheers to Jim for suggesting that I make this appeal. +goodladmin

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
There's a big difference between me calling him those names (we know each other and joke around like that) and you constantly being an annoying passive-aggressive cunt to everyone on the Discord channel.

You were kicked prior to this for the exact same reason; being annoying, but you didn't learn.

I'm not in the best position to talk about behaviour but unlike you I'm working on mine so don't compare what you do/say to what I do/say.

Thanks.

EDIT: Thanks for the Disagree rating also but;

hGvMk3U.png

CZsAYwx.png

FvfKFIq.png

Chm8Pje.png

WdUrR9p.png

There's a lot more shit you said and if admins want, searching for it on Discord is ez pz.
You aren't enough of a man to actually tell people if you have an issue with them so you just hide behind passive-aggressive bullshit until those people react to it.

Congratulations, you got yourself banned because of that.

Last edited:

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Maybe ban was just a bit too far? He was just commenting on stuff in most of the screenshots (The one where he says youngwolf makes him depressed has more to it) and I'm pretty sure saying "I love ya man" doesn't earn you a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom