Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Banned off jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Tonk Mann

Player Honky Tonk Mann
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:77704555
Steam3 ID [U:1:155409110]
Steam Community 76561198115674838
IP address
gb.jpg
Invoked on 01-06-18 21:54
Banlength 2 d
Expires on 01-08-18 21:54
Reason [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Please Wait...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (0) never
STEAM_0:0:77704555

Whats a Duplicate Account?
Why did I get banned for it.
I was banned after I had left and nothing really happened during my time there. I had played normally and when I rejoin a day later this happened

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

You share the same IP address as scpedward, a person who I banned for using glitched ammo.

Honky Tonk Mann

You share the same IP address as scpedward, a person who I banned for using glitched ammo.
We live in the same house. We were both in the server at the same time I dont have four arms. We were even both using voicechat. Do you guys even check what happened in the server?

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Yeah. I was spectating Edward after he said in team chat that he spawned with sticky jumper ammo, to which I replied to him saying that he shouldn't use it at all and that he should rejoin the server should he die. I heard stickybombs going off and killed myself to switch to Spectator, then spectated Edward. He was planting stickybombs and was about to launch off, so I banned him for a day.

And you weren't on the server at the same time as him when I banned him. You were IP banned a few hours after I initially banned him. If you were, you would've been booted off much quicker and I would've seen it happen.
0fa38ffe904cc3566ed057754c06d90d.png

Honky Tonk Mann

Yeah. I was spectating Edward after he said in team chat that he spawned with sticky jumper ammo, to which I replied to him saying that he shouldn't use it at all and that he should rejoin the server should he die. I heard stickybombs going off and killed myself to switch to Spectator, then spectated Edward. He was planting stickybombs and was about to launch off, so I banned him for a day.

And you weren't on the server at the same time as him when I banned him. You were IP banned a few hours after I initially banned him. If you were, you would've been booted off much quicker and I would've seen it happen.
0fa38ffe904cc3566ed057754c06d90d.png

I meant before, we had played together on that server a couple times. Why do you think im the same person as someone I played with?

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I checked SourceBans. Edward's ban is up. You've been unbanned as it's rather clear to me you aren't the same person. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom