Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Banned for no reason as well Muted and Gagged for joking around

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

My account - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravenmain

Admins who punished me - Kerknor and Y3p

Why Should I be unbanned
1) I was on the Blw.tf 2fort AUS playing with my mates, Little, crytoz and don. I was banned for name-changing when I changed to admins stfu because I was perma muted and gagged months ago. Context behind was, My friend LITTLE got slain for "Carrying the Intelligence for too long." I searched up the rules for that. Clearly Kerknor was abusing his powers, And my dear old friend Old Timer stepped in and backup LITTLE. Kerknor and Honey was having a pointless argument. I changed my name to speak, which I said before. And got myself banned for 2 days. Also name changing is allowed and I looked in the rules. I was speaking to Kerknor about this ban, he was being delusional

Proof - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561718078006755335/664291978103619605/unknown.png

Why Should I be unmuted and ungagged
1) Months ago, I joined in Blw.tf Hightower AUS, .p0n. was joking about "Adverstising Cheats" so I joined in a alias called "advertising cheats???", I was clearly joking around with .p0n. and LITTLE at the time. Y3p gagged and muted permanently for me joking around, which one of the tf2 rules, but I don't wont get banned again over "name changing" fake rule.

EDIT: Also during the ban, My brother got banned for "Dupe Accounts"

Last edited:

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello shade,
this is in response to my perm silence, you were not only changing your name as you claimed, you were in fact typing in chat advertising cheats. It did start off as a joke, so i gave you many warnings. At this point, it stopped being a joke and you started to genuinely advertise this specific cheat.
Your chat logs say: "Who wants a Free Lmaobox Account " "I see 2 people are interested " "Congrats LITTLE! You've won a Free Lmaobox Account! " ect. Your name was "advertising cheats" at the time as well. This is enough to take action as you were clearly spreading awareness for this cheat.
Thanks for your time.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Carrying the intel with no intention to capture it is against the rules, as is changing your name to communicate. Advertising cheats is against the rules regardless if you are joking. Your friends opinion doesn’t matter if it contradicts the rules set in place.
P.S.
Next time, use the form or your appeal will be declined.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Shade!

While Tax Fraud illuminated on the various rules you broke, I wanted to show some more since you said you looked at the rules.
cap.PNG

Since I am being quoted, this is what I said. Not "Carrying the Intelligence for too long." He was smote, not slain. Players can use the Conga line from one intel to the other if they wish. However, your friend was just sitting up in the rafters for over 5mins after this message was sent. Your other friend "Old Timer" was not defending Little. He was arguing over someone enforcing the rules. The blatant misinterpretation you displayed in Discord was simply not true.

cap2.PNG
cap3.PNG

As shown in the rules that you read, holding the intel with no intent to cap is against the objective of the gamemode. Also, your ban was for 1 day, not 2.

cap4.PNG
Another rule in the list that you read.

cap5.PNG
I thought you must have missed the start of the convo where you were directly informed of what you did. You not only acknowledged this by asking how to get around it but stated you would not be doing the very thing you are doing here. Making an appeal. I don't know what rule set you were looking at but here is the link for quick access. https://blackwonder.tf/wiki/rules/

Since Y3p has already supplied the reasoning for your mute and the rest was accounted for as well, I will be closing this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom