Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Bangwem's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangwem

spiny

Username: Bangwem

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:561642896

Who has punished you?
STEAM_0:0:212188446

Why were you punished?
I was accused of using a "multi-hack".

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Using the server's "sm_thirdperson" function, I was able to catch them off guard which was a clear signal to them that I was probably using "ESP" of some sort. My sensitivity was 2.65 with a DPI of 800 which allows me to go a 180 and back pretty fast. I did that while shooting made it looked like I had an "Aimbot" which was pretty embarassing on their part. I hope this issue could be resolved, these servers are fun to mess around in but angry people just want to ban. Thank you.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
4500, 5800, 7100, 9800, 13800, 16700, 19300, 27000

Leaving open for higher staffs to look at

Attachments

• spiny.dem
    9.1 MB · Views: 118

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1603769038778.png

subaru the car

beat

to add onto that, this player had appealed and was unbanned from wonderland. I doubt a revoked ban should be used as any kind of 'proof'.

Attachments

• unbannedbruh.png
    unbannedbruh.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I confirmed with the player they were using a FOV of 90. All of the following screenshots are lined up in first-person to match the video, but are then changed to third-person, with the FOV set to 90. This is to say, the viewing angle will be as close to a replicated angle, as possible. Lastly, I took the screenshot from the most generous view of each situation. So the screenshots will show the absolute greatest field of view they would have had during any particular sequence.

Throughout the video, you continue to track players you should not be able to see, through the floors and behind walls (near sewer staircase). When the blue team is not headed toward the courtyard (but still near the front of your base), you do NOT prepare for them.

At 0:30 you see people below headed to the courtyard, you go and wait.
1603817527168.png

At 2:35 you make the decision to go to the spiral staircase, seemingly out of nowhere.

At 4:09 you see the player below the base, but you see them wander toward the front, so you do as well.

At 4:54 you see the several players by the sewer stairs. The eventual kill can be explained by using third-person, but the tracking before you
see the demoman cannot.
1603819315487.png
1603819374450.png

At 5:50 you make an effort to make it look like it might be random, but you track that medic.

Last edited:

Bangwem

spiny

All right listen up, gather round and let papa Bangwem explain how he frags and how you guys can learn a little bit more than just being friendly 24/7. 13000hrs LMAO.

Keep in mind that I've got lots of information circulating around me, from verbal communication(I was in a call with subaru the car), gamesense or I would say common sense and of course I have ears.

At 0:30 I went ahead and waited there because, 1. subaru died when he went down and 2. They would push. And what's the most common thing to do? Of course you wait at the choke point. Since I already know they were coming I played closer towards the main choke(Main choke means where most people would usually push from) which is closer to spawn so if anything happens I can retreat with ease.

At 2:35, you clearly forgot that comms were a thing. subaru told me "demo intel" since subaru is by ramp's or stair's or whatever you call it exit(the other exit from intel) I went ahead for spiral. Obviously. C'mon, at least try to give a reasonable agurment.

At 4:09, let's get the brains rolling up kk? 3 people were pushing. Onkim died(the pyro), so the demo(billy) and the medic(baloon) were left. I knew the pyro died so he would respawn and tried travelling the fastest way he could towards his team by using the bridge and with TP I got him off-guard. subaru then killed the demo so guess who's left alive? That's right, the medic! The medic with thinking capabilities clearly tried running away but instead he wanted to wait for teammates. I decided to check if the medic was still runnin around and would you look at that. Common sense. And what do you mean I see "them" wander towards the front there was only one medic left. Really? C'mon, at least try to give a reasonable agurment.

At 4:25, just to point out why would I waste time looking and waiting around like that. Because the demo charged and the demo has been trying to trimp off the bridge many times of course with common sense you would wait and see if he landed on you. (Had to point that out cause being friendly 24/7 gets you no where)

At 4:54, I knew the demo was in the sewers because 4:39 I shot him into it. I knew they were all at sewer entrance because 1. subaru saw them going there and 2. The demo screamed medic a probable sign a medic is there and also because of that medic call I knew the demo was at sewer entrance as well. If you're talking about the "tracking" at 5:08, no its actually coincidental. There's not much I could say about that. If you noticed at 5:10, I actually lost the demo. I had no idea where he went so I slowly checked the corners like that. C'mon, at least try to give a reasonable agurment.

At 5:50 I knew the medic was around there somewhere and decided to push because 1. subaru was constantly watching and 2. the demo(billy) and onkim(pyro) suicided for god knows what which means the medic was alone. The tracking part, the best I could say that it was coincidental. Like dude, I knew there was a mod in the server why would I blatantly just track people like that and what's the point of tracking when I already know he's somewhere there. Never met an actual cheater before. Oh wait being friendly 24/7 of course. So coincidental tracking is the best you've got. C'mon, at least try to give a reasonable agurment.

After all this and your most prominent reason for me cheating was the "tracking" then maybe it's time to stop being friendly and actually play the game. Tracking like that is super common my crosshair was always near a wall because I'm in TP and if you used the brain, you have to shift your aim a bit to get a better look around corners with TP. Pay closer attention to the videos next time and don't forget that I'm not a 13000hrs friendly player. Thank you!

If you would like, we could go into a game together or I stream my tactics in that particular run.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright, enough of the attempt to explain away walls with using third person. It worked for a little while, but no one is convinced. I will also be taking it upon myself to link this thread to panda and wln. I am posting this on both of your appeals so anyone searching for your steamids will be able to easily find all the information they need.

to add onto that, this player had appealed and was unbanned from wonderland. I doubt a revoked ban should be used as any kind of 'proof'.
1603888798885.png

Alright, I needed a distraction, prepare for a cringe-level of digging.

The wonderland appeal was accepted due to the staff not attaching any evidence.
1603889033898.png

The panda ban exists because of this ban
1603889118872.png

Here is the original ban being caught by sourcesleuth
1603889168491.png

Oh my, looky here. A vac ban on the account from 77 days ago. Bangwems' current account is 2 months old...
| steamname: Trader Satsu trade.tf
| steam3ID: [U:1:1078484766]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:539242383
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199038750494
| customURL:
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561199038750494
1603915648037.png

But you already knew this. How do I know?
1603916880772.png
1603915805241.png

Finally, the snap around 2:12 is disgusting. It would be comical if you weren't so blatant. Presumably this is Subaru, not you in the snap. Al
1603916595564.png

| steamname: spiny anteater
| steam3ID: [U:1:1123285793]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:561642896
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083551521
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/okrealnownomoreforever
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561199083551521

| steamname: subaru the car
| steam3ID: [U:1:85531484]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:42765742
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045797212
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pzformyyeeziess
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198045797212

Lastly, your gamesense is shit, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom