Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ban the person above you

D

Deleted member 2120

Banned for being such a legend at solving reports
Banned for

W̨͊̊͋̍̎̈́̒͒͆͏̴̹͔͖̲̖̬̭̣͇̮̜̦̲ͅh̷̷̲͍̣͓̞ͬͫ̄̓̋̿ͧ͋̊͐͂ͥ̔̉̃̐͌̃͟͝͞a̢̨̛̛̰̯̜̖̩͂̉̑̈́͗ͩ̓̓͂̔̓͌̃̅̏ͪ͂̀̚t̓ͩͭͫ͊̽ͥ̄̋̋͌̃̐ͥͪ͐͌͑̚͡҉̠̥͎̰̫̘̠̼͚̬̤̺̫̩̜̀ ̡̧̠͎̘̼̪̹̫̦ͥͪ̾͐̉͂̀ͧ̆̃͆̓̿ͦ͐ṯ̨̧̧͚̩̺̖͎̥̄̃͗͌͗͐̉ͅh̶̷͕̙̫͓̪̱̹ͯͤ̿͂ͤͮ́̓ͮ̾ͯͧ́͝ë̗͈̬͔͇̗̣̰̘̝̜̤̞̗̯̰̐̔̐͗͋ͤ̉́͢͜͠ ̸̛͉͓̟͙͉̠̦͉͕̮̠̬̐̍͛ͦ̕fͨ͌ͭ̿̐͛̐͌̽̿̌͏҉̳̹̺̹̠̀́u̟̟͕͓͇̳̲̍̊ͬͬ̀̆́͑̇͘͢c̨̭̯̦̤̮̳̗̅ͪ̒̈̅͐ͧ̀k̅ͣ̿ͪͪ̅͌ͯ̐͜҉̡̜̱̗͈̦̮͙͟͟ͅͅ ̨̳͍̞̰̦̺̥̻̙̲̺̰̖̣͔̪̤͙̈ͨ͌ͨ̿ͮ͌́̚͢͠d̃͆ͣ̃̂͊̓ͥ̎̓̀҉̸̷̭̜̻̮̩̭̩̖͈̰͖̖͔̀́ḯ̢̧̭̱̰͍͕̗̠̏͐ͬ́͛̉̈ͫͨd̨͙̪̜̭̦͚̖͈̪͌ͪ̔̾̆ͯ͡ ͋̂̈́͊̈ͦ͛̾ͮ̒̽ͬ͆̐͆̚҉͏̸҉̴̘̞͔͎̗̟̩͓͔̺̙̗̩̪̗͕͙yͮͤ̾ͫ͗͂̀͏̧̮̥̩̫̣̼̤͓̩ō̢̧̨̰͍̳̳̲̘̇̂ͣͤ̀̾ͣͨ͆͂ͧ̒̕u̦͙̦͍̥͍̥̯̟͕̩̬̱͖ͫͤ͊̀̀͞ͅͅ ̢̫̩̹̮͙̥̮͍̠͉͈͙̜̰̞͖ͭ̆̓̀̓̈́͑͝͞j̵̢̡͖̠̙͍̍̒̏́̌̉ͤ̓ͩ̋͆̓͗̓̌̚͠͡ͅͅu̧͉̫̟͚̤̜̥̞̜̘͚̺̝͎̍̆̑ͫ͆ͦͪ̒̓ͭͣ̃̔͗̉̚͜͝ͅş͓͍̤̭̯͉̪̱̮͗ͭͥ̋ͬ͐ͫ̅̀̀͘͟tͤ̒̀̂͏̷̲̥̫̦̦̜̻̪̦̭̝̭̮͢ͅ ͧͭ̋ͧͩ̆̉̅̒҉̱͖̖̞͍̳̙̙͖͈f̷̛̠̮̣̝̳̻́̓͂ͤ̈ͬ͌ͫ̔̆ͤu̟̠͓͉̬͈͍̬̟̫͎͈̦͇̳͍͎͍͗̓̒ͧ͝͝ç̷̨͖͉̣̲̖̙̞̘̗̤̺̖͈̥͉͊͐̀̂́͆ͮ̌̎̇ͪ̾ͨk̡̐̋ͬͤͯ̽̅̀ͩ̈̊̂̉͆ͣͥ͒̚̚͜͏̦̰̣̲̼͔̩̕i̷̥̮͔̝̿ͮͩ̓́̕͘͞ň̵̷͙̭͙̘͈̯͚͎̱͖̖͙̞̙̥̋̃̀̀̕g̸̶̢̭̼͍̃ͦ̔̋͞ͅ ̴ͣ̄̈́̽͡҉̥͍̘̰̯͙̟ͅs̵̞̖̫͎̤͌̊̈́͆̎̋̃͂̍̔͂ͩͮ̀a͌͌̄͛̂ͯ̕҉̯͕̥̠ỳ̵̴̸̨̻̺͉̗̞̬͙̩͇͖̭̒ͬͪ͑̽̊ͥͧ́͌ͦͤ̐̚͘ͅͅ ̛̛̟̥̥͙̬̲̐̌ͫͯ̉̅͊ͯ̃ͬ̊ͬ̽̚͝á̵̫̩͖̖͉̱̱͚͕̱̮ͮͮ̿ͤ͠ͅb̟͈̣͎̝̯̘̯̗̪͂̃̈́̇ͨ̅͛́͟ͅo̵̸̧̪̥̲̪̟͉̤̠͚̖͈̲͐̾̎͂̈̀ͫ̀̚͠u̡͉͍̠̝̤̞̬͖͔̣̪͈̻̹͛͂̉̾́̒ͯ̋̔͆̽ͪ̽́̕͢ͅt̲̩̖̦̦̥̮̤̩̣͔̮̘̱̤͎̤̫̍̊̓̓ͦ͂͆ͣ́́͟͞ͅ ̷̛̮̰̺̰͇͖͚͚͓͍̂̋ͧ͒͛̾̋̔̒̑ͭͦ̋ͩ͘͝m̵̾ͩͧ҉̡̫̱̝̥̮e̛͌̉ͥͬ̀̔͌ͥ̅̀͘͏̼̣̰͙̯͔̭̪̩̱̤̯͓͍̭̝͉ͅ,̶̬̰͉̯̱̻̥̹̟͙̮̰͛ͦͪ́́͞ ̸͙̳͎͇̜ͥͬ̆́ͮͬ̀͗̏́̚̚y̶̵̼̻̟͉͍̼͇͇̬͈͒͌̑͂͒ͫͬ͆̈͊͋̎̕͞͝o̵̷͉̻̩̠̝̗͕͉̬̫͚̜̯͕̣͎̥͇͐͒͋ͥ͆ͥͦ͘ų͖̻͖͔̱̱̯̫̱̳̮̩͍̐̅͑̃ͮ͊ͮ͑̍͟͡ͅ ̷̶̨̭̘͔͎͚ͩ̐̎̇͌̓͗͐ͭ̓ͦ̆̄̌͘ḷ̴̨̥̙̻͓̹̦̺̥̣̽ͬ̌́ͨ̎̀͞i̾̏̈́̓ͨͨ͘͏͏͕̮̝̠̣͉̰̞̥̖͉͡t̸̷̨̮̹̤̞̦̠͚̤̗̗̟̳̻̘͇̞͎̟̅̿ͦͨ͐̑̑͌͗̈́ͯ͂ͪ̀̏̀tͨ̽ͮ̒̎͒̃ͪ͜͢҉͏͍̣̣ͅļ̻̝̻̣̫̳̮̲͙̩̩͂̃ͨ̍̓͋͐̌̅͛ͭ̑̂́̍͜͠͞ę̵̖̖̯̼̔͌̈̇ͭͯ ̛͖̫̦̺͙̺̟̖͎̠̳̦͇̗̯̝̈́̅ͤ̔̂ͭ͜͡b̶̷̨͔̘̝̻̖ͫ̆͌̀ͯ͒̔ͬ̉̈ͤͯ͗̒̽̓̎̒ĩ̢͓̭̬̭͖ͩ̂̂̇̔ͤ̾ͩ̇ͯ͠͝t̸̡̫̜̝̬ͪ͋̑ͥ̋͗͞͞ç̨̰̭̝̫͍̩͎̥̜̞͓̭̯̲̘̠̦̞̌ͬ̄̐́͘͞ͅḣ͚̲͔͎͙͉͓͙̰̗͍̹̘̣̋ͭͪ̂͂͊̐̇̅̾͂ͥ̔̅̔͂̑͟͝?̝̗̫̥͖̝͎̮̣̤̱͍͖͔̺̈͂̇͛͗̋ͧ̉̀̄̎̈͆ͣ̂̕ͅ ̡̨̛̬̦͔̎̃̔̓͊̇̉ͣ̂̍͑̚͘͝ͅÏ̭̱̝͓̪̫̬̩̺̠̬̱ͯ͗̏̇͠ͅ'ͨ̉̑͐ͮ̉̇͝͏̜̜͙̳̦͕̻̗̻̜͍̭̬̝̫̹͟l̵͚͕̮̮̖͍͖͚̣̠͉̭̻̥͍͇ͩ̓̐͑̅ͦ̋̿͋͒ͩͫ̊͛ͬ̓͑ͅͅḷ̴̥̹̳̹̱̞̫̳̖͈̪̤̳̫͛ͨ̉̾́͢͞͝ͅ ̷͖̭̫̥̒̔ͨ͛̐͛̿̕͢͞ͅh̴̭̭̠̩ͨ̆̾͌ͩ̎̌̅̋̓̆̇̔ͩ͛̓̚̕ã͑ͯͬ͑ͩ́̎ͨ́̉̀͛͜҉̩̻̲ͅv̶̨̄ͣ̇͂͌̏̉͐͌̽ͬ̂̽̾̾ͤ̂͏̻̞̥̫é̵̡͖͍͙̥̱͖̯͎̺͎̪̙ͩ̍̾͒͑ͭ̓̽̂ͫ̀͢͞ ̷͉̻͔̩̠̝̼̬̻̠̪̫͇̹͖͉̺̮̪̏͗͗ͭ̃̾͒̃̌̇͆̄̀͡y̵̴͈̞̫͇͙̮̤̽̀͐̊͑̎ͫ̿́̚ͅͅó̵̶̸͉͕̰̱̼ͩ͆̃̎͛̓ͩͧ͆̀ͤ̆̽̃ͫ̄̾͟ų̶̻͖̖̗͍̪̲͇͉͙̰̹̖̬̗̣͗̃̇́ͤͬ̅ͧ̍̆͠ͅ ̲͙͓͓͔̹̤̖͈̘̰̣̘̯ͪͦͫ̾̈́͑͞k̢̒̉̆ͫ̈ͯ͘҉͓̩̞̘͉͙̹̼͕͠n̴̸͕͉̤̖̠͍̼̥̱̼ͪͯͨ̇ͦͤ̽̇́̕o̢̨̘̪̪̦͒̃̀̓ͬ̒ͮ̿̂͆̃̄ͣw̵͈̳̟̱̩̣̞͚̦̓͛ͨͮ̊̇̾̿ͧ̿͆ͩ́́͘ͅ ̢̩̼̬̣̞̝͍̋ͬͧ́͑ͩ̑͘I̒̃̉̌̉ͣ̔̂͋ͣ́̚҉̶̳̜͍̦̱̞̰͙͕̩̭̘͡ ̧̛̛̮͕̯̰̤͓̜͉͍̬̎̀̐͘ğ̸̛̥̲͕͇̩̼̥͖͕̭̫̱ͭ͊̈̆̌̏̾ͯ̍̔̒͌ͯͮ̀͘r̢̼͓̖̪̗͚͎̲̰̪̻̼̦̗̐ͪ͛͋ͨ̏͋͌́̊͐ͣ̔̾͑͐̚͘a̡̙̪̗̠͙̖͎͊̓̓̐̑ͮ̓͌̾͋̆͒͜͜d̵̙̲̠̞͈̫͓̹͓̻ͭͤ͛̑̀ͫ̒͑̅̓͜͝u̍ͣ̇͂͑̑͐̔́̔̋̏̎ͯ̚͢͡͞҉̘̱̜̺̻̰̭̀a̿͌̌͒̄̈̈́̀͌̌ͨͥͦ҉̷̵͕̺̻̤̠̘̩̣͕̯̹͕̘̭̖̦̬̝̩̀t̨̞̤͈̣͖̙̬̥̻͓̝̭͙̠̽̀͒̌ͦ͛̿͢ͅę̸̛͇̫̹̞̱͈̪̫͗ͫ͗̎̌d̯̝̱̰̟̮̻̪̺̱̬̩̲̥͍̩̲̱̑̍ͫ̌̌̒͌̇̚͞͞ ͚͕͖̥̺̮̜͉̳̘̼̺͛ͩͪ̾͊ͣ͋͘ͅţ̡̻̖̘̰̭͕͙̘̯͓ͩͫͫ͗̍̋̋͂͆̐͆ͤͥ̔̿̒ͫ͌̀͠͡ͅô̊ͫ̄ͧͤ̌̂̍̐҉͕̙̟͔͈̫̳͍͢p̧̩̳̖̻̬̞͙͉̜͖͖̼̬͗͊͊̓͑ͥ̿̑ͣ̅ͥͪ̑ͧͬ̐́͞ ̷̨͍͕͚͓̪̲̙̲̩̆̊̓ͭ́̋̆̓o̵̪̰͎̜̮͇̲̪̜̠͎͑͒̊ͧ̿ͬ͐̽f̨̡̗̱̱̥̬̠͉̪͔̞̞̰̰̲̥̺̹̩̠ͣͭ̍̌ͪ̊ͭ̈͌̾̓̒ͧ͐ͫ́̚̚͘͜ ̛̬̦̟͕͉͚̳͙̰̑ͬͬͨ͛̂ͭͬͣ̕͞͞ṃ̴̵̴̰̣͍̘̤̻̟͇ͪ̈̐ͧ̽͐͊ͩ͒ͬͣ̊͐̽̋̉͌̌ͭ͘͞ͅy̵̵̠͚͎ͧ͗ͨ͌͘͡ ̷͓̗̫̙͈͕ͣͧ͗͊̒̅̆ͩ̑̊̈̈̽̆͌̔͊ͬ͢ċ̥͙͖͉͈̇̈́̎̿ͮ̾ͪ̆ͫ̔̍̀̋̉̍̋͑̌̀̕͝l͖̰̞̣̳̖̩̬̼̣̙̖ͩ̎ͬ͐ͫ͑ͬ̚̕͠a̭̳̦̠ͮ͑͋̏ͯ͒̒͛͐ͬ̔̏ͨ̓͌͋̀̀s̢̝̪͔͍̱̯͙͙̙̗̣̝͚̓͆̉͊ͯ́̚͠͠s̶̸̹͚̰̳̙̭͕̣̞̞̜̰̼͎͔ͫ̏́ͦ̔̽̓ͮ͋́̇́̽̈́́͟͞ͅ ̘̟̜̳̪̜̞̩͇̙̥̖̣̮̰͂ͩͭ̅̏̒ͥ̇ͨ̆̃͗ͯ̈͂̊̃̋͡ͅį̠͎̫̞̟͓̖̠̤̤ͪ̊ͤͬ͊̉ͦ̃̀̕͡͠ͅn̸̴̡̛̫͎̹̫͈̯̯̱̝ͦ̃̆ͦ͆ͪ͆̃͝ ̨̛̻̜̗̬̱̱̦̹͇͓̓͐̊́̈́̔͋̈́̌͘̕͜t̵͔͕͍͙̠͓̗̗̗̗̜̠͖͉̙̭̞͐̈́̒̓̐̎ͣͮ̿̔ͧ̕h̘͓͇̰̳̤̆̿͂ͧ̓ͭ̉͊͐̉̚͢͢͡͞ͅȩ̵͈͉͈͕̭̯̝̤̱̌̔̊̈ͪ̌ͬ͒ͯ̊ͬͧ̓ͪ̋ ̠̳̗̯͔̳͉͕̲ͨͪͩ͛̆͐̈̓̎̋̿̿ͭ̓̚̕͠ͅN̨̧̛̬̳̞̺͉̙̮̜̆̃́̃ͪ̇͂ͩ͋̿ͦ͐ͫ̏̓́̚̚a̴̧̛ͫ̿̔̽̐̅̑̎̽ͭ̏̀͒̄̑͑̅͘͏̣͓̟̯̳̪̖̗̞̱̪̳̬̜ͅͅv̧̫̫͎̱̀̄̓̍̅̓̓͘͢͞͞y̶ͦͧͣ͂̋̑͐ͦ͛̔͗̈̃̚͏҉̀҉̠̤͚̟̪͉͍̭̟͙͈̗͎̤̠͚̪͍͚ ̵̭̮̭̰̻͈̗͔̰͉̙̺̫͉͂͛ͩ͊ͪ̓̀͠ͅS̀̊͐̔̔͗͂̋ͫ̈́͡͏͏̦̖̼̣̼̳͖͓̮̮͞͡e̴̵̩͉̻͇̙̝͚̼̥͖̺̟͎͔̹̟̓̇́̋̈́ͫ̅̽̉̀ä́̄̑͐̀̈̃ͯ̐ͣ̂ͩ̕҉̨̬̮̺̼̹͓̤͖̠̰̮̯̯͚̘ͅl̢̛̙̹̯̼̜̥̭̘̲̹̥̈́́̊̍̊̐ͮ̉̑ͮ̃̿̄̀͜ŝ̙̩̝̘͕͉͇͍̞͕̤͒̿͂͆ͪ͒ͣ͂͛͘͟͟͢,̧̖̱̠͓̫͍̲̫̞̖̣̖͉͙́ͣ̊͂͂̈͞͞͠ ̷̸̭͇̦̠̯͓̟̱͎̞͚͖͍̘̜̪͙̈̇̍ͫ̂͗̈́̏̓̚͘͜a̢̘̫͖̗̹̞̙̓͆ͭ̋͗̄͋͌ͫ̚̚ͅn̴̨̮͖̖̻̻̼̝̗̅ͮ̀̇͡ͅd̡̺͎̟̭̻̯̺̥̭͍̦̰̟̠̙͐̐ͣ̋ͮͥ̊̎́̎̂̃ͯͬ̄̚̚͟ ̦͔͈͈̥̗̰̩ͧͥͥ̒̓ͨ̓ͦ͌ͤ̓ͤ̐ͯ͋̄̕͘I̸͖͈̲̪͚͚̗̠̥̰̻̣̰̣̰ͪͪ̄̓͋̿ͣ̆͊ͭ̇͢͜'̛̜͇͇̻̟̝̤͍̗͚̥͈̣̟̾̾̔͆ͬͩ̽̓ͧ̄̎͐̋̓ͮ̌̆̕͟͠ͅv̸̷̧̪̲͕̣͍̼̲͊̐͊ͯ̾͌͗͝͡e̾ͬͭ͐͊̆ͬ͑̃͂ͮ̃̎ͪ͆͌ͩ͝҉̲̬̗̠̟͎̲̗̮ ̵̸̵̜̼͕͎̣̣͈̘̜ͦ̀̐ͯͪͯͯͭͭ̈̊͠b̽̐ͫͯ̂͒̉̊̊̄̾̓̈̋̇̚҉̴̥̺̜͇͇̼̞͕͎̝̲͡ͅḙ̸̬̘͖̼͓̮̬̱͋ͬ̓̐̎ͩ̈́̑ͩ̎ͣͩ̾̓͐͐͞ͅe̴̷͒͊ͤ̒̌͒͌̑͌̓̍̉ͤ̓̾̿҉̬̲̱̖̲̻͇̖̜̞͚̫̰ņ̷̷̣̥̳̥͙̻͋̃ͣ͂̀ͭ͢͡ ̵̳̘̙͓̮̯̜̠͍̆̎̑̉̌́͘į̸͙̣̝͕̟̭̪͎̃͑ͥ̊ͪͯ̉̎̔̂̽͘n̸̡̙̳̗͖͔͇̲̪̟͂̽̽̂̉̏ͯ̾ͤ̏ͭͯ͐ͯͤ̚͘͝͠ͅv̡̝̗͖̜͎͐̈́̓̅̀̅̀ͧͥͤ̄ͧ͛̎ͩ͒͘oͨ͊ͤ̽̒͛͑̅̌̊͑ͭ̆̽҉̴̨̛̛̱̯͔̪̹̻͍̺̫͉͍͚̼̰͎̹̭l̷̸̘̦͍͓̩̈ͨ̎ͯͮ̈́̆̎̍ͪ̈ͤ̒̾́͟ͅv̴̴̤̟͔̮͓͙͍͙̜̠̹ͥ̅ͩ̾̑ͭ̅̈́́ͭͭ̿ͪ́͠e͈̟̼̦̱̪ͩ̂ͨͯ̅̑̏ͣ̾ͪͯ͐̍͗̉͆ͣ͆̇̀́͟͞͝ͅͅd̷̉̅̿̓̀͏̻͕̳͕̭ ͓̬͉̩̪͚̰͙̻̹͕̘̗̮͔̞͉̯̠͂͊̃̔͋̾ͭ̿͊̅̓̏͘i̺̩̩̙͙̳͔͔͇͎̹̺̲̲͚̓ͭ̐͆ͨ̀͠ͅn͎̝̥͙̳͎̟͔ͣͧͩ͗̊̑̎͒̄ͦ̋ͩ͒ͭͯ̓̕͢͜͜͡ ̔͌̿̒͑ͦͮͬ́ͤ͆ͤͣ̆҉̷̦̫̠̜n̶̛̻̟̬̻̯̪̦̺̠̞̫͚͙̠͒̿ͩͨ̉ͬ͆ͬ̓ͣ̍̍̇̋ͫ̐̍̚͝ų̢̱̫̻̦̻͇̘̖͗̒̽ͫ̍̒́͘m̴̵̛̝̱̙̦̗̪̣̟̜̙̈́͛̉̂̂̍͊̇͛̅͛ͥ̉̓̅̂̀͘ę̞̻̠̻̮̙̪̌̓͊ͤ̽͋̃ͪ̀r̢͂̂ͭ̿̅͊͜͡҉̖͈̫̝͖́o̷̤͇̥̳̝̭̯̿ͧ̃̊̑̔͒̈́̒̈́ư̠͈̮͆͗̊͊͂͠s̷̘̪̗͙̬̖̬̤̮̱͙̘̳͗̈ͭ͆͋͒̇̚͝ͅ ̢̢̻̠̬̙͕̱̭̪̇͋͂ͣ͒̆̇̑͒ͨ͑ͪ͐̍ͪ̿͌͢͢͡ͅs̸̢̜̟̦̞̤̘̗͚̙̟̰͇͊̍̌͆̀ͨ͑̒͊ͭ͗ͫ̓̚ȩ̼̮̦̳̫̪̰̳̠̍͐͑̐͂͆ͦ̔̀̈́ͅc̶̵̭͉̘̮̰̣͔̱̯ͭ̊̎ͦ̓̿̈͛̋̓̑ͥ͂͛ͤ͛̅̓͊́́ŗ͉͍̭̜̯̬̫̹͑̔̈́ͨ̇̈̀̔̈̅̕͝ȩ̡̬̞̟͖̩̩͚ͭ̌͗͠͞t̢͕̦͇̟̝͗̈̐̍̓̊̐͗̓ͯ̍̈̄ͦ̅̉̈ͩ͟͢͞ ̡̯͎͔̪̲͉̤̜̻ͬ̀͑ͨ̒̑̂ͦ̉̉̈́ͬ̽̒̇̈̓̕ͅr͕̩̞͍̘̞̱̟̳̱ͤ̿ͩͬ͒̿̎̐͛͆̋ͪ͐͒͘͟͜͟͝ͅͅå̾ͥ͐̓҉̸̢͈̟̱͕͜͡ͅȉ̴̶͈̼̳̪͙͖͚͖͔̟̥̦͆̒͌͘͠͠d̨̛̰͉͇͓̬͓̖̫̮̠̤̜̼ͭ̎ͤ̆͒̿͑̃͆s̡̹̲̦̰̖͕̫̬ͤ͒ͬ͗̐ͬͦ̅͒̇̋̃̍ͩͯ͟ ̣̦̖̯̤̣̰̱̤̙̤͖̺͔̰ͪ̽̃͋͗̿͆ͣ̾̓̂ͯ̽͌̈̚͠o̡̥͖̬̲̙̘̝̺̥̭͎̾͒̋͆ͧ̀̀ń̵̛̙̤̮͈̿̅͒̃͂́̚͟ ͋ͥ͂̂̀̄ͬͥ̒ͩ̇͌̑ͥ̑͌͑̃҉͏̣̦̠̣̪͎̫͉̝ͅĄ̸̹̣̠̯̤̰̯͉̞̫̥̫̺͔̮͑ͯ͂̇͐͆͆ͪͬ̎̉ͤ̀͢l̸̲͚̠͙̋͒͂ͪ̎̇ͩ͊̐̇ͤ͐̒̌̾͊͜͡-̸̨͔̫̲̺̟̰̔́̄̃͆͂̒̅̀́͘Q̵̢̮̫̟̲̭̞͉̞̳̺̟͖͕̽̅̈́͐ͣ̌̅͒͗ͨ̓ͯͣ̔̾̂ͩ͐͡ͅu̸̷̗̘͖̯̱̰̜̼̲ͮ̅ͨͥ́́ͅą̧̺̫̯̯̼̖̣̆ͭ́ͦ̅̂͐ͣ͂̌͊ͨ̆ͥͪ̽͝ͅe̶̶̯̱͙̠̞͍̲̣͚͍̠̗̰̫͕̺̻͎̊͛̄͋ͦ͐͑͑̏̌͂ͦ̆̈́͞d̶̡̞̼̼̤̯̪͍̯̒̄ͯ̔̎͞͝͞á̴̧̡̲̘̦̬̼͓͎̘̖̤͉͚͎̩̤̞̹ͪ̅͑ͭ̽̑̅̀ͦ͒̈́ͤ̑ͅ,̝̜̹͖̬͔̍̎́̊ͭ͛̌̂̿͋ͧ̐̉͌́͘ ̡̧ͫͫ̋ͦ̓̈́ͯ͂ͩ̆͟͠͏͓͔̪͚̗͎̟͚̱̺̤̙̥̹̗ͅa̷̙̯͔̼͇͕͉̰̼͙̞̗͙͔̥̰͚͌̇ͧ̚͠͡ͅn̛̝̙̦̠̹̤̣͙̬̹̩̻̙̘̾̿̅ͫ̑̓ͯ̆̀̚ḑ̸͕̞̗̊̎̐̏͢͠ ̧̡̣͓̯̯͚̬̮̥̺͉̘̭͚͆͑̑͂Ìͯ̾̀́ͯͥ͋̋́͏̴̟̞̪̼͙̬̣̣̝̺̻̫̼̫̱̻ͅ ̣͚̫͎̍͐̔̊ͨ̕̕͜h̵̙̪͇̗̳̞͔̙͓͊ͬ̿ͣ̈̈́͑̾ͪ̔̂̚ạ̴̴̳͖͖̼͙͙̼ͧͭ̓̈͂̈́̅ͨ͂̆̎̓͗ͦͥ̂͑̚͟͡v͗̐ͮ̄ͭ̂̾̓̏ͦ̌ͣ̆͏̝̻̖̯͉̪̣̤̲̮͠e̡̛̜̦̼͉ͤ̑͋͐̋ͦͤ̈́͐͗̈ͧͮ ̸̷̘̻̘͕̠͇̱̤̩̿͗ͣ͆̆̐̌͛͆͛oͥͣ͆̽̌̾̎͆͛͟҉̸̤̦̜̭͇̤̻̪̗̭͙̲̲͈͕͞v̡̛͙͖̞͕̝̐̀͂ͪ̂͆̂͗ͣ͑̒̽ͩ̆̊̅e̡̊̏͊̓͏̻̞̪̯͕̰̞̖͘ͅr̷̦͙̖̜͙͔̩ͨ́ͬͦ̇ͥ́ͨ̋͒̍̓̋̀̆̎̾ͣ̀̕̕͟ ̸̶̡̪͚̙̩̗͖̬̱̥̻͚̻͇̟͇͑ͥ̓́̉̏̌͡3̴͖̦̮̼͓̰͔̻̳̎̿ͥ̾̑̍̇͑̏͘ͅͅ0̴̛͖̪̤̘̙̱̤̙̘̰͓̳͖͙̫͆͋ͪͅ0̴̫̻̭͕̞̺̞̥͉̩͙̜̖͖͓̙̲̥̓̑̋̀ͬ̓̆̍̑ͭ̐ͧ̚̚͡ͅ ̨̞̜̰͓̻̗̖͖̪̬̤̪̍ͩ͆̓̆̅ͮ̽́ͧ̀̓̆̕ç̸̸̛̬͔̗͙̝͆̅͆̏̾ͯ̓̋͑͆̄̋ͫ͋̒̽̍ͭ̔͢õ̴̝̙̞͚̱̘̻̜̘̞̮̥̤̼͑ͥ͆̑ͫ̍̂͂ͨ̾̈́̆̔̊̌̅̚͝ṇ̸̢̗̜̞̲͈͉͕͓͎ͫ͛̅̐͒͒̕͢f̵̛̛̬̠͕̻͖̯͉̤̠̲͖̼͖̤͔̣̱ͨ̂͑ͯͨ͐̐ͭͧͫ͛͌͋ͬ͒̉ͭͮĩ͆͗͋͆͋͌̏̀ͫ̀̂͆͋̂ͥ̂̏̚͏̷̧̧̺͔̖̤͚̱̜̮̦̪̜̫̭͘ṙ̡̦̻̖̩̼͈͍̼̬̗̌̍ͮͣ́͋ͩ̎̆m̸̾ͧ̍͛͒͌͂̕͝҉͎̖͎͉̪̲̠͉̹̙̩e̷̛̬̯͙̠̠̹̖͚̣ͥͤ̄ͮ͑̏̑̄̋ͫͅdͦ̂̾ͬͩ͋ͭͯ̃͗ͦ̋͂̈́̊͏̴̛̻̤̤̱͖̻͖̹̼̬͓̥͕͟͡ ̨̤͍͖̩̺͚̼̬̰̙͓̩͙̠̤̰͈̥̖͐̊̎́ͬͤͭ̃̏̔̿͆ͩ̌̓ͥ͞ḵ̸̢̛͉̩͍͎͓̯͖̹͙̳̅́ͥ́̎͆ͧ͂̓̃̄ͤ̑̚̚̚͜ͅi̸̡͖͚̜̤̳͖͕͓ͣ͂̐͑ͯ̉̊̇̾ͣ͂̊̒̎ͧ͆͞͡ļ͈͍͚̦͙̥̠̹̖̲̳͇͙̋̽ͥ̄ͪ̄ͧ͆̀̔̃̃ͥ͆͂̀̔̊͆l̵̛̩̖̝̖̼̗͎͍̰̝̱̠ͧͫ͑̈́ͨ̾ͫ̐̊̂͂͗͗̀̕͞s͛̿̓ͮ̿͋̑̆̓͏̶̨͏̶̗̖͈̳͙͚̟̺̲̜̥̜̺̲ͅ.̴̢̢̬͚̞̟̯̃̇̽̌ͪ̀͡ͅ ̸̶̙̭̤̭̯͔̙͔̗͙͓̙̖̙̰̎̌̿̃͗̏̔̒ͭ͛̄͗̂ͭͩ̓̓̽ͭ̀ͅͅͅĪ̴̎̈̍͋͒̄ͩͣ͏͝҉̞̜͚̤͖̯̺̤̞͕ ̧̛̥͚͙̗̝̦͎̠͍͉̟͕̰̮̠͇͍̀̀ͨ̿̄͆̅̐̀̂̏̈́͛͑̈́̓̿̉̑̀͞a̴̝͓̹̣̩͈̘͇̭͉̬͙͇͙̖ͨ̂̾ͣͧͤ̒ͪ̃m̨̨͕̪͔͍̪̗͕̺͖̮̯̯̲̥̣̊́ͣ͛̔͗̌̉̀ ̧̥̠̗ͩ̿ͬͨ̚͡ť̸ͣ͌ͨ̊̈́ͥͦ̈́̑̈́͏̵̧̝̞̦̙̜̣̬r̴̘̬̩̫̫̱̦͚̹̥̭̤̹̙ͮ̓̎̈͐̏̀͋͂ͦ̂̍̈́̾̕ͅa͔̺̙͉͔̟͓̰̝̖ͣ̊͆ͧ̆͛ͨ͊͋ͦ͆̓͛́͊́͟i̛͇̗̫̙̫̣̰͉̭͈͇̹͓̼̙ͬͥ̿̾̃̕͟n̵̛̓͂̅̽̓͢҉̗̬̭͕̹̮̮̠̤̫̣̟̤̦e̸̦̳̻͔͉̥̥̳̰̊ͮ̓ͨ̽̄̽̒̍ͥ̓ͧ́̚͝d̶̸̘̞̲̱͍͈̥̰̥̦͚̳̱͈̳̝̜ͮ̿ͪ̿̀ͩ̀̉̋̊̎̃ͮ̑̏͌ͭ̋ ̵̮͈̪͖͙̣̥̪̳͙̤̮ͣͫͪ͑̓͒̏͐̅͆͒ͯ͘ḭ̶̧̬̤̲̱̯̭̥̊̿͊̌ͬͦ͌ͤ̑̂̎͢n̷̩̻̼̞̝͎̹̜̥ͮ͌ͦ̾̒̓ͫ͊̏̈́̐̓̃ͭ̏͒̀ͅ ̹̬͔́̑ͨ́̅̕̕͡ͅͅg̸̫̲̙͌̍̊̆̄͊ͧͦ͂̄͘ͅo̤̭̦̤̭͎̤̣̓ͧͥ̍͂ͫ͜͡r̸͓̮̩̩̱̿͛͐̆̀̚i̍͗ͩ̑̿҉̴̢͚̯͉͚͎͎͝l̴̸͕̼͍̲̜̜̗̗͇͔̪̲͈̱̗̱͆͆̎͒̑ͪͪ͛͋ͦ͝ͅͅl̷̡͎̯͙͙̰ͦ͆̍͒̉ͤ͂̃͋̏̓̓ͩ̓ͦ̓́ͣ̕̕a̸̴̛͈͖͖̗̮͍̭̬̘̼̣̙̘̣̯͓̲ͧ̑̌͊͛́͡ͅ ͧͬ̈͊̓ͬͦͮͣ͏̷̴̡̱͇͙̰̦̞͠w̡̜̳̮̱ͥͭ̑̑̇͂͟͡͠a̶͌ͧͮ͑͑͋̃̌ͫ͌͑́̑̓͐̀͟͏̢̯͚͚̥̠̩r̶̡̤̟͉̳͚̹͕͚̫̙͉̠̠̼̺͖͉̦ͣ̇͛ͭͧ̐ͬ͝fͭͥ͑̓̉̏̿̏ͩ̀͡͏̱̙̬̹͕̪͈̟͚̮͈͇̝͓͓̻͕͕͡͞ḁ̯̬͈̭̱̘̟͈͕̖̻͔̗͈̳̥̄͋̐ͨ̽̒̿̈͋ͩ̍̓͒̌̅́̈͑̀̚͡ŗ̵͚̮̯̺͓͎̣̼̖̩͎̟̓ͧͯ̾ͤ͋͒̄͂̉̚͘͞͠e̶̝̩̳̳̗̹̺͔ͥ̍͂̌͡ ̨̆̄͊ͬ̃̌̋ͥ̀̈́̇ͣͧ͊̿͏̡̥̝̠͓̙̮̦͚͕͔̬͍͢ḁ̶̵̧̜̘͎̻͎͇̭̣͎̝̲ͣ̀ͩ̈́̃͜͞ͅņ̶̶̨̝̖͇̖̫͎̮̳̝͓͖̱͈̺͚̈ͣ̈̀̈͑̌ͩ̆ͩͮ̃́d̶̡̪͍͙̳ͯ̅ͫ̎ͥ͋̏ͯ̌̽́̚͘ ̵̴̛̯̖̩̣͉͓͍̰̗̘̪͓̝̥͖̒̈ͧ̅́ͅͅͅͅI̴̧̦̝͉̤͈̝͖͚̥͗̃ͨ͌̋̓̅̿̊͑̾̋ͤ̀͢'̢̡̫̯̘͔͎̜͊ͨ̆͛͌̿̀͒̑̊̉ͧ̄͑ͬ͛ͦ̿͗͝ṁ̷̸̧̜̦͚̳̠͊̌͐̾̔͛̐̐̅̇̇̚͝͝ ̸̷̞͎̭̩̤͈͉͎͖̞́̑̆̐̈́̀͘͜t̬͔̞̲͎̘̤͕̎̉̓̊͂̿̍ͨ͌ͩ͛̄̅͊̌ͧͧ́̕h̸̛̩͔͕̥̟͈̝͖̦̻͉̭̭͇̱͔͖̣̔̉̊͛͆̔ͨ̉ͩ̋ͪͯ͗͌͠͝ͅe̳̬̦͍̪̬̮̩͍ͥ̃̓̇̑̌ͤ̂ͩ͊̈́ͬ̏̋͛ͧͨ̈ͤ͟͜ ̢̛̛͎̩̗̘̣͓̗̜̇ͩ̏ͫͧ͆͗͊͋͛̎͐ͦ̏̌ͯ́ͥ͘͟t̴̝̯̫͖͈̩̘̘̞̥̍̾ͮ̈̏̂͆̔̌̽ͫ̓ͧ͐ͭ̚͢o̜͎̼̫̤̟͇͉ͧͦ̃̉ͮͮͩͥͩ̀̀̕͜͝p̧̺͚̰̪̭̙͋ͬͣͣ͑̕ ̶́ͣ̓̍̈́̒̍̇̆ͨ͑̓̄͌͆̈́̇҉̱̱̮̮͓̹̟̫̗͍̮͍̠̟͙̼ͅs̥̹̻̘͈̺̥̫̣͔̖̥̱̬̞̝̞̈́̊͆ͨ̈̅ͣ͛̉̐̓̾̊ͣ͂͞͝n̶̸̨̼̟̰̥͈̯̹̬̖̹̟̹̫̰̟̪͔̜̾̔ͩ̍̎̉ͪͯͮ̂̂ͩͨį̶̘͔̼̜̝̫̞̳̲̦̜͕̜̂͂̑͊̄̇ͦ̕͜͜ͅͅp̶̧͙̦̣͓̺̞̞͔̉͂ͪͮ͒́͗ͭ̂ͬ͆̿̾̓ͣ͆̃ȩ̢̛͍̙̞̙̳̱̦͋̑̏ͩ̌̽̿̓̌̌̌̒̆͜r̷̷̢̥͔̗͓͈̟͎̻̦͙̞̱̣͕̬̫̔ͩͦ͂ͮ̕͞ͅ ̷ͫ̊̃̏̐̈̂̊̄ͩ͊̑͐̚҉̤̟̠͎ͅi̸̵̙͍̲̣̤̒̄͐ͪͫ̏n͎̬̗͇̯̗̦̲̲̬̺͈͚̫͊̉͑̉̓͑ͭ͋ͮ͊̃̉͡ͅͅ ̨̛̛͕͇̙̩̋̊ͧ̾̚t̡̲̬͈̬̉̂̂͑̀́h͋̏͛͑ͧͣ͂̑͗ͥͫ҉̡͔̯̮͍͚̖̝͓͓̖̳̥̜̺ͅͅë̡͙̪̱̟̜̤̩͇́̊͒̀̓̏̃ͫ̀ ̴͗ͮ͒̑̊ͦͯ̾̚͏̴̸̲̪̲̳̞̼̗̩̟ͅe̺͕̼͉͎͎͇̦̞̹͌͆ͤ̍ͨͨ̊ͧ̋̀̋͑͒́̓ͣ͂̽͡n̵͕̲̯̥͎̹̄̍̆ͬ̅̍̌ͦ͛ͣ͂ͤ̇̌͑̊̒̏́́͞ţ̢̣͇̜̖̘̬̠͈͚̱̻̝̘̣̗ͩ̀̍̑͆͟͡ḭ̸̲̬̟̘̼̖̭̻̹̦̞͙̤̖̟̖̆ͭͣͩ̄̽̈́́̂̎̆ͦ͢r̨̨̻̭̙̠̰̪̩̝̙̣̤̣̜̣̝̹̟̼̠̓̓̍͛͒̈́̀̚͢͞ě̸̜̺͉͙͚́̆ͨ̇̕ ̶̐ͣ̈̽͆̔̀ͮͯͧ̌́͏̖̳̖̭̻͚̀̀U̶̘̳͉̯̤̍̆̅͐ͬ̊͘͟S̨̛̓̃̿ͤͮͩ̾̒̓̓͡͏̸̥̪̤̥͓̼͙̱ͅͅ ̢̳͓͉̙͚̬̤̯͔̏ͣ̐̍̀ͅͅą̴͈̦̲̘͖̘̜̺̐ͦ̋̕͞ŗ̸̧̙̠̖͙̼̱͙̫̱͇̪̎ͨ͌̃͊̔ͬ̅̾̎̓͛̏̓̔̂̑́͡m̮̬̤̰̣͖͈̟͐͆̓̏̄̓ͮ͊͗ͤ̋̐̋̿ͤͪ̅͛͒͞e̩̻͎͇̩̲̤͚͖̙̯͎͛̃ͨ̎ͮ̓ͪͨͧ͗̾͛̀͑̌̀͗ͤ́́̚͟d̵̰̭̪̦͇̹͉͓̦̘͔͍͉̭̗̰ͧ́̈͋̂̂̍̄̓ͬ̌ͥͫͣͪ̿́ͅͅ ̸̢͉͚̖̦̝̮̘̱̙͒͒ͫ̑ͯͥͪͭ̒ͣ͠fͣ̿̓ͩ̄͑͐ͪͫ̀ͨ̚҉̡͚̤̺̰̝̺̘͍̝͈̘̲͖̜o̓ͦ̚͟҉͍̠̫͍͈͔͍̲͈̠̰̠̮ŗ̸̛͙̜͇͔͉̰̣͍̙̳͕̘͍͓̲̣ͯ̎ͫͫ͆ͮ̍̅͆̓͑̿͒͂͊̎̎̏́͘ͅc̵̵̶̠̹̲̹̲̤̻̠̮̯̣̞͑̓̓͋͂ͮe̐͐̉ͥ̐͌̋͗͏̢̡̛̦̣̙͙̥ͅş̛̝̝̬͓͇ͥ̓ͣ̈̎̄̐͗̑͌͗ͧ̚͞.̵̸̧̣̥̘̠̥̠̊̆̒̍͋ͦ͊ͬ͂ͣ̋͂̾̆͋̌͟͢ ͨ̌̊̿̆̂ͯ̊́̕͜҉̷͉̝̭̙̝̖Y̧̖̙͇͔͉͇̜̪͖̗̤͋ͨ͊̈́͗̂ͦͪͫͥͣ̀̄́̚͜͜͝o̧̧ͥ̐͐̍ͫ̿́̉̋ͯ͛͊͑ͭ̚͏̛͖͎̩͓͕͎̗͔͚u̵ͭ̾ͫͪ̊͜͏̭̟̰̖̠̩͙̜ͅ ̴̧̬͇͎̼̺̞̞̝̙̘̗̝̗̦̺̺̥͕̗͒ͦ̄͗ͫâ̸͉͔̗̮̝̲͎̜̻̻̺͉̖͙͎͎̼̂̄̿ͧ͋ͪ̇ͪ͐ͧͯͣ͞r̷̵̢͙̳͍͔͕̯̖ͧ̇ͫ̿ͫ̔͐̀͐̐̃̐̕͜e̛̹͔̖̼͇̞͖̣͉̥̽̔̔̂̅̄ͬ̈̃ͯ͊͜ ͗͐ͥ͌ͯ̉͗ͮͦ̇͌͌͊͒̍̚͏̴̡̨͖̝̮̝̗̪̣̭͈̹̬̹͟n̸̸ͨ͐ͦ̐ͮ̒҉̸̬̲̳͢o̡͉̝̜̦̩͕̠͋͋͆̎̒ͮ͘͘͘t̪̰̬̤͎̥̝͈̹ͯ̊̒ͣ̑̎͋̽ͨͬͯ̓͘ͅh̛̩͍͎̱̭̟̤͉̩̋͆̓͋͆̏̿̕͜i̸̝͖̫͖̜̳̘͕̼̗̪̮̋ͬͬ͂͘͜͠n̴̜͙̬̯̍̓͒ͮͦ̈́͗͑̋͆̾̚̚̕͡g͐͗̈̒ͮ͊͘̕͠͠҉̹̬̠͓͓͈͚̙̭̹̹͉̫̼ͅ ͐̌̐̐ͫ͌̾̉͛͏̴̵̢͍̠̻͔̀ͅt̴̨͙͚͖͍͖̉̄͂̎̽̍ͣ̇́̄̈́ͦ̀̾o̷̪͇̻͍̥̗̼̟͚̭͎̤̝̱͑̿ͦͪ͑́ͮͬͫ́ͯ͛ͪ̄ͭ̀̀͘͟ ̩̫̹̱͈̰̥͙̲̋̍̈̓̏̾́͟ͅͅm̄̔ͫ̒ͪ͐̒̚͏̭͙̣̭͕͎̥̳̗͕̘̯̪̹ͅe̶̛͓̲̹̦̪̞̭͇̻͒͌͂̾̎̅̈́̔̃ͅͅ ̵̴̢͙͈͇̘͓̹̦̜̻̲̦̦̳̯̰͂ͯ̂̽ͫ̄ͥ̈͆ͦ̐ͫͮ̃͆̆̈́ͩ̀b̵̷̨̧̢̙͈̞͋̉͂ͬ̇̃u̡ͦ́ͬ̔̎̍̋̓̉ͮ͡҉̖̹͔̰̲͖͔̬̻̼t̋͂ͭ̋҉̷̴̢̮̥̤̤̹̗̦͈̼̩̯̥͎̙̲͇͚͡ ̬͍̭͚̟̹̯̤̦͍͇̫͔̙ͨ̑̏̃͋̽́̚͜ͅj͛͛̽ͦͭ͋̏̿̀̔͐͐̓ͨ̉̋҉̕͠͏̟̗̬͔͓͕͠ų̗̗͙̙̩̳̞̭̱̗̯̟ͧ̏̇ͨ̉ͪ̀̀s̘̮̹̟̫̞̥͐̂͒̑ͦ̏͟t̩̼͉̙͙͍͍̪̎ͭ͋̄ͮ͆͊̏͋ͫ̔ͧͯ̋̆ͨ̀͡ ̷̡͕͉͚͓̪͓̟̰̣̟̪͓͓̠̊̓͌ͤ͗́ͦ̿̂̌͗̏̇ͬͮ̎̽̄͢à̉̔ͮ͑̈ͩ̓ͫͯͮ̋͆͏̕̕͏̶̜̜͍̻͍͍̣̜̼̭͙n̢͋̒̅̂̓ͥͧ͌̽͂ͯͫ҉͇̬͙̦̖ͅȏ̴̞̞̤̘͍̤̪̤͕̪̬̦̭͍͙͛̋ͣ͌t̸̗͖̠̙̬̯̖̞̙̟ͤ͛ͦ̄̓͆͋͌ͥ͐ͯ̈́̚̚̚͠h̰̥̺ͦͦ̏̿̀ͬ̉ͫ̉͝e̔͐͋͢͝҉̞̝̟͈̖̯̟̻̙̝̪͇̪̳̀rͯ̏͛ͩ̐̿ͮ͂ͭ͊̒͗̽̀̅́̉ͦͥ͏̳̟̝̘̖̞͚̳͎͍͉͠ͅ ͎̝̼͙̖̙̤̺̪̇͒̒̓͋̏͊̈ͦ̚͟͡tͣͦ͑̐ͩ̓ͬ̈́͐́͗͆ͯ͒̿̈҉͚͙͉̻̫̻͓̹͓͘̕͜å̸̶̸̖̘̠̻̦̼̗̫̰̩̠͔ͯ́͆̿̍̋͌͘r̵̸̖͚̫͈̹̝͕̠̺͙̹͕̥̻̼̮̦̋̄͑͆ͩ̉̂̿̒͋̅̎ͨͫ͟g̵͖͔͇̮̦̺̩͔̪̜̣͕̪̮ͫ͗ͪ̄̾ͧͮ͋̒̂̌͋ͭ̏͌͢ę̗̤̺̮͚͖̫̼ͭ̿͂ͬ̆͒͊͋͛͐̚͜͟t̪̼̳̗͍͔̖̱͖͇̒͋̄͋̿͜͝.̷̽͒ͧ͗͐̓ͤ͝͏̵̝̝̰̼̺̤̣͖̜̗̱̫͙̀ ̬̱̣̜̞̙͕̊̒͐ͣ͌̈̅̿͌͂ͯͤ́ͦ͗̏ͫ̓̀͞I̾́͆͊̎̓̿̎͌͘҉̜̖̘͕̤͖͎͉̖̙̥̲̥̩͔ͅ ̵̪̝̦̩̹̺̝̲̩͎̤̠̫̙̯̫̦̆ͫ͂͋ͭ̃̐ͩͬ̽ͭ͌ͧ̍ͯ̌͛ͧ̆̕͝͝ͅͅẘ̶̛͇̱̫̰͇̘̜͍͓̱̫̼ͦ́ͤ̿͂̋̌̎ͣͥͦ́ͪ̉̓̿͞͞ĭ̧ͨͫ̽ͪ̏̀ͮͥͩ͋̆̿͒͛̇͊́̀͢͞͏̤̣̠̭̬̦͍̤̖̖̺̙̞̖̗͍̟ͅl̸̴̷̨͈̥̥͎̗̩͓̜̱̮̘̗̥̜̩̋͂̃ͫͭ̿ͨ̋ͯ͡ͅlͦ̅̌ͥ͐ͣ̆ͥͮͪ̉̒̾ͦ͗͒̒ͨ҉̠̭͇̳̱̣͎̳̲̦̙̙̮̱̘͘͡ ̨̩͖̰̘͈̹̮̮̫͕̹̠̬̱̦̘̦͈̞̎̿͐ͯͮ͛̐̂͋̑̐̅̚͟ẅ͈̟͇͇̩̫̤̪̤̲͚̱͇̲́͗̈́́͆̏ͤ́̉̈́̇͒ͨ̒̌̄́ͩ̀͡i̷̶̸͚̱̱̫̘͎͔̼͔͆ͦͤ͂̔̄ͪ͂ͩͫ͌̏̅͢p̸̞͚̝̙͛ͭ̋̌͑ͪ̃͌́̏́̈́̎ͧͬ̑̀͘e̎̋ͭͯ̌͆ͯͫ͆ͦ͗҉͘͜͞͏͖̞̺̺͔͔̼͕̣͉͚͖̝̻͕̹͉̭ ̧̢̮͍̩̲̩̣͓͍̯͚̹̟̹̟͐̎͛̊̽͐͊̈̚͠ͅyͫͭ͊̒̋̿̋̽̑͊̄͌͏̤͓͕̦͚̹̼̜̻̲͈͖͕͇̫͉̟͉̘͞ō̔̏͂҉̨̦͕̼̼̲̻̖͖͔̰͇̺͇̲́̕ͅͅṵ̵̡̧̬͇̹͍͕̤͖̱̺͕̗̖̘͋̉̐̅̅ͥͤ͊̽̓̃ͥ́͡͞ ̐ͫ̈́ͯ̌͡͝͏̞̩̱̱̤̗̰̪t̨̛̪̗̼̤̖͍͍̣̊̎̽̾̋̑ͭͬ͋ͥ̕͞ḩ͓̤̫̺̲̠̩̤͖̠̱̦͎͔̑̉ͮ̌͋̕͜ͅẻ̔̍͒͛̊ͮ̔̇ͬͥ͟҉̲͙̗̥͈̼̪̫̗̜̤͡ ̴̣̤͕̙̲̬̑̂ͭ̍̈͐͒̈ͨ̈́̽̈͂̍̈ͩͩ̀̚͜f̛̄͂͋ͨͬͧ͜͏̡̝̦̬̳͓ȗ̶͈̦̫̤̦̭̦̰̪ͬ̾̎̓̚͡c͈̤̺̽̾ͦ̇̍ͬͬ̊͗̓̾ͧ͊͑̿̚̕k̷̶̫̻̫͖̜̳͍͎̲̺̗̻͔̳̍̈͐̏̉͒̇ͤ̍́ͅ ̶̍̆ͫ͑͆ͣ͗̍̂̋҉̺̘̳̠̳͔̳͔̼̭̣͔̪͙͢ơ̷̱̲̻̹̞̦ͬ͐ͨ͂̇ͬ͊ͦ͟͜ư̴̵̴̗̩͈͙̤̤̳͆ͨ̈͊͋ͦ̔̒̿ͮ̈́̓̍ͮ́ͫ̽͢t̷̶̨̖̰̗̯̽̏̀̔̈́͐̚̕ ̸̷̠̖̥̼̝̝̬ͬ̆̊̏̍͒͊͛ͮ̆̚̕͜w̶͇̺͙̞ͬ̈̃̐i̿̀͊͊ͭ̆ͭ̂ͨ̓͌̄͂̚͠͏͎̙͙͉̞t̡̧̡̢̳̪͚̣̫̻̙̻̗̾̃͛̇̍͆̑͛ͬͦ͜h̪̖͓̻̬̫̫̘̩̩̹̓̏ͪ̓̃͟͝ ̶̨̢͉̠̙̩̹̲̼̮̬̯ͤ̊̋̆̏̇ͩ̊̀͘p̾͊̾͊̾ͤ̒̋̏̏̀̇ͥͦ̃̾͂͠҉͍̗̱̹̥͟͜r̸̨̧̓̃̇̈̽ͣͮ̈̽̎͗͝͏̜͍͎ͅe̷̬̭̹͕͈ͬ̋ͦͩ̍̉ͤ͟͟͝c̵̨̣̣̰̠̬̹͍̠͈̲̪͚̤̭̬̦̦̙̿̔̌͆̿͌͌̔͗̇̈̀͢ͅi̢̧̜̺͍͉͚͚̟̘͇̖̝̝̖̣ͦ̉ͨͩ̎̋ͫs̶̸̴̥̰̗̠̬̟̹̬͕̥͔ͫ̎ͫ̊͂̎̔ͦ̒͑ͭ̂͗̌͆̏̈̄̚͘͡i̷̶̵̲̹̪̺̺̘͇̼͓͚̣͎̪̪͉̦̱͋̅̇̃͗͆̌̒͊͋̈́͗ͤ͗͘ͅơ̧̥̻͙̠̥̣̹͉̫̜̲̺̌̄ͦ͐̾̍̓ͪ̓̈͊̽̇̔͗̃̈́͜ͅͅn̵͍̳͎͉͉̎ͣͤ̆͂̃̇͋̏̉ͧ́͝ ͚̙͚̮̦̻̔͌̈́̾̈̽͘͢͟ţ̵͈͙͙̠͙̤̫̩͖̫̟̬̳̭̂ͪ́ͤḧ̷̸͉̬̝͓͔̮̘̩͕̦͇̙̟̺̯́̓ͯ̒ͮ͂̌́ͦ͢ẻ̸̛̖̙̣̳̻̞͔̩̖͓̻͖̯̠͚̭̺̠̹̏ͭ͂̑̏͡ ̡̮͎̘̻̲̳͙͙ͫ͐ͬ̊̃̒ͬ̓ͭ̎́̍ͩ̋͢͠ĺ̵̵̶͉̘̬̦͕̰͔̯̦̦̥̼̜͕̤̈́ͥͨ̂̔͝ï̶̸̖͙͙̝̣̜͎͕͔͈ͤ̍ͭ̇͋̏͑͂̅ͨ̉̑̓ͮͅk̎̏̔͆̿͊ͯͣ͏̴̘͈̘̥̩̥̪̗̰͕̼̪͕̺͠e̴̶̪͍̱͕̺̬̻̥̲͒̄̾̂ͣ͆̀͌̉̇͒̀̓͂͆ͥ͋ͦs̘͇̞͚̤̤̘̼̼͍̞̅ͣ̍̃ͯͨͬ͒̇̓̌̈̄͆̍ͣ̓̆ͣ͝ ̢̧̥̬̠͍̳̠̹͈̻ͨ̓͂͗͌ͤͩŏ̶̡̲͖̞̬͖ͮͩ͒͘͝f̶̘͉̫̪̦̲ͦͪ̄ͦ̋̽ͨ̂̍ͬͤ̃́ ̴̟͚̝̬͔͓̹̦̲̲͚̻̠̘̄͋̐̿͑͊ͬ̾͗ͣ̄̓́̈̽͟͡w̋̿͐̈̿̂̈́̏̔̄̅̀̓̒ͭ̂͘͏̬̬̠̯̪͎̥̯͈̹̥̙̹̻̝͚̺̫̪͠h̢̭̥̖̺̫͊̌ͦ̓̀̇̾́͟i̷̲̫̝͎̹̫̤̯͇̞͖͗ͨͪ͜͟͠c̸̴͔͈̻͕̫̱̱̣͇̺̞̳̥̮̻͆̂̍ͧ̔̎̊̎̊͋ͩͮ͆̆̈́͗̎̚h̡̫̙̼̪̞͎̘̦̎ͮ͂͌ͮͣͣ̍͘͟ ̴̥͔̞̞̬̻̪̼̙̜̃ͦ̉̑̀̑̇͊̓̓ͨͥ̑ͬ̂͢͜ẖ̛͓̘͎̮͉̯̝͇̏͂ͣͥ̈̐̃͂̈ͪ́̂͟͜͢ͅͅa̵̢̘̦̫̥̘ͮͨ͛͊̄̀̚͢͞ͅͅs̉̉ͬͫ̂̊͝͏͙̦̭̩͉̠͔͞ ̸̡̨͙̭̩̪̼͉̗̗ͮͫ́̾̊ͩ́n̜̖̙̥͙̟͎̰͉̩̱̱̦̱͐͂̆ͯͤ̊̎͂̍ͪ̏̓ͭͫͪ͑̀̚̚͘͢͞e̢̨͍̬͕̱̫̓̅̉ͨͦ̈́ͤ͆̃ͬ̀̃ͧ̈́̓͘͜͝v̵̧̭̤͔̝͖̋͊̊͌͋̿ͤͨ̄ͦ̈̋ͨ̓̒ͪ̀̈͋͟͝͝ẹ͎͖͓͓̱̥͎̲̺ͤ͆̊ͤͬ̏͛͗̄̈́͋̅̊͛͌͋̊͢͝͝͡͡ͅr̭̠̟̭͕̳̠̹̜̻̲̦̽ͧ̔̍͗̈́͡͠ ̴̷̥̳͈̲̟͖̥͍͈͓̫̱̯͋̉ͯͫ͐̋͑̚b͑̃̑̑ͤͣ͊̂̌ͯ͂̚͏̶͍̬̬̠̲e̡̞̬̻̬͕̗͔̰̜͚̯̝̣͎̱̻̗͈̿͋̈ͧͮ̇͛ͯ͂͒̅̊̂̇͒̇͌̍̓͠͠ȅ̡̽͋ͪ̌̉͌̀҉̼͇͎̘̫̣̫̯͎̠̦̻̩͘ͅṅ̉̆̐̅͐͑̽ͬ҉̸̧͓̦̤̼̭̭̙̬̭̪̱̝͓͔ͅ ̻͖̻͚̤ͩͤ̅ͦͤ̈̿̏̂͛ͩͮ̑͝s̴̱̜̲̭̘͇͕͙̪̫̅́̿ͫͩͯ͛ͧͪ̚ė̳̝̫̺͇̰͂ͣ̒͛̓̾͗̇̌̃ͦ͘͟͝͠e̛͑ͨ̐̃̉̂ͣͬͤ̈ͧ̈͏͏͞҉̫̝͍̰̠͈̤̩̝n̜̩̱̜̫͓̝̖͙͈̐ͣ͛ͨͣ͋̕̕͟ ̪̯̭̫͔̫̱̹͖̙͖̟͕̟̘ͯͪ̃̌̎͂̃ͫ̍̂͋̌ͤ̂ͩ̒͆̒̀̕ͅḅ̶̵̹͍̜̤͉̤̬̗̝̳̜̱̞̝ͥ̾ͬ̉͋ͯ̋̈ͩ̽̆ͯ̕͜͡ȅ̸̛͕̠̻͖̂̎̆́̕͡f̧̢̛͕͕̟̭͖̤͇̮̔ͪ͑ͦ̈ͫͬ͗̈͛̒̆̐ͭͧ͐̓́̚͝ǒ̵̱͖̬̝̌̋̽̄̓ͪ̚̕͟͟ͅͅr̶̼̟̻̗̾̊͑͆͡͡eͧ̋̇̏ͪͣ҉͍̭̺̺̩ ̯̬̞̟͕̭̩̼̟̮̠͔̈́ͫͭͨ͊ͨ̏̇͗͆́͞o̴̸̵͓̻͈̘̎͊̍͋́̓̄ͪ̃ͯ͆̊̂ͯ͟͟n̵̢̨̢̢͖͈͓̦͎͕̠͔̘̦̪͚̞̋͂ͣ̋̄ͦ͗ ̨͎̫͍͇̭̖͔̙̙̜̜ͯ̌ͭͧ̾̄̓̀́̕̕͝t̴̡͕̮̠̫̲̭̞̘̞̫͔̖͇̂̀͋͛̀͂̿́̚͞ͅh̷ͭ͑ͥ͗́ͪ̂̓ͭ͏҉̯̘̘̗̞̥͇̳̤̙ͅi̥͓̜̤̍ͭͥ͊̾̍̈̏́ͫ͂ͨ̀ŝ̵̴̭̻̲̟̗̼͕ͩ͆ͧͣͮ̌ͨ̽͞ͅ ̧̰̣̹̮͉͗̎ͨ̌̓̎͗ͨ̀͠͠Ȩ̸̶̭͇̻̞̼̼̟̝̖̝̼̭͈͇̣͔̪̞͐̉̈ͩ̽̽͒̓͆ͧǎ̓ͯ̉̎͏͢҉̨̫̘̗̙̦̳̩̩̜̯r̸̶͇̥̩̺͈̱̜̭͈̗̻̫̱̺̜̺̬̋̽̒̉̾ͨ͆͆̍̏́̕͢t̆͋ͧ͊ͪ̎̎̽͠҉̧͎̘̤̯̳̻̯̩͚̭̺̲̺̼͞͠h̎̈̎̄̔̈ͮ̈̇̚̚͏̵̹͓͎̮͙̩̻̤͕̀́́,̸͉̖̼̳͒̈́ͥ͒̐̏ͬ͟͝ ̸̻̥̱̙͇͔͚̬̭̯͙̰͔̰̬̿̍̿͗̓̍m̴͇̜̬̳̱͔͔̪͎̪͓̳̪͖̜̠̐̅̓̀̔ͮ̀̀͢͡ͅaͫ̄̒̓͒͋̆͂̽͂͆ͭ͏̝͉̪̺̰̦̙̱̟͉̪̮͈͓r̷̶̨̛̟̥͇̯̤̯̬̻̱̬̟̘̪͙̲̆̊̔͗͂̀̎̈̃̀ͅͅk̇̐̇̆ͫ̅̍ͤ̏̋̔̿̾ͤ͊̈̎ͮ͡҉̫͍̥̟̰̰̜͓ ̴̹̳͙̤̞͈̗̥̝͎̦͚̹̰͉̞̠͂̃̇ͧ̑̃̔͊̎̒ͧ̅ͤ̈́͛̐̀̚͟͡ͅͅm̌ͭ͌̌̈̓ͮͨͤͤ̽ͪ̎҉̩̞͈̩͔̬̺͎̺͖̯̠̖́ͅy̴͕̹̰̹̺͇̣͖̘͈ͧ̓ͯ͂̓̍͜ͅ ̢͚̘͕̺̮̳͇̦̱̲̜͈̝̮̱̣̙̱̎ͦ̓ͮ̊͑ͯ̌̍̐͑̊ͤ́͡f̸̸̨̟͈̱̂ͥ͌ͦ̉̉̍͑̔ͦͦ͂̄͆̓̆́̚ṵ̸̸̧̡̬̱̣͍̒̋̏̊̔͑͛ͪͪ̓̏ͭ̒̏̓ͪ̚͢ͅč̢̝̟̱̺̗̝̥͓̘̰̺̮̰͑ͨ̃ͩ͆̂ͧ́ͮ͋̿ͤͮ̔̐ͭ́k̷̶͊ͧ͑͊ͯ̌͋̒ͣ̑ͨ̑ͩ̿̾̎ͨ͏̶̶̘̯͖̣̖̩iͤͨ͒̇ͩͦͫ̈͌̈̓̒͐̕҉̻̮̺̘̩̠͜ň̪̘̥̗̦͍͓̥̗͈̜̰̥̟̘̠̲͋ͯ͝͡͞ͅg̡̦͎̙̱̣̦͚͙̮͙̱̲̜͍̭̦̳͍̳͒͗́̚͞ ̴̵͖̥͔͔ͯ͛͛̿wͧ͒̓̊͆̉̈́҉̷̵̼̩͍̲̦̟͓́͡ơͯͥͯ̋̃͆̌ͤ͐ͫ̚͏̱̼̥͙͔͓͈̤̭̝̗̞̞̩͠ͅr̛͉̳̰͇͚̰̳̫̫͔͚̝̹̻͇͙̝̲̅̅̎͒̈ͮ͗̀̃̆͋͒ͤͯͮd̻̝̹͚̣̯͈̝̟͙̽̏͋́̓̄͊̎̑̈́͆̋ͯ̍͗̋̓̕̕͡ͅs͋͐͒̃ͯ͏̸̶̸̗̘͖͔̮̝͓̹͍̗͇̖̼̻̥͔̟̕.ͥ͂͆̌̃͋ͧ̊̀҉̵͓̜͕̞͉̼̜̬̙̩̀ ̢͐͋̾̃̂̄ͩ̓͒̈́͂̊͗̌̂̚̚͟҉̴̴̥͖̰̪̩̜̞͎̘̜͔̝ͅY̧̑̏̀̈͢҉̝͎͚̼̬̠̗̟̪̟̙̮o̧̘͚̳̳̪̹̭̰ͪ̍̋͛͋̂ͯ̚͠ͅu̷̡̳̭̼͖̘̭͇̫̮͈̟̤̝̭̹͔ͩ̃ͬ͌̂̓̊̀ͅͅ ̨̲̘̘͍̩̩̹͙̙̻̣̮̺̺̰̍̂̓ͦͨͣͫͮ̽̀t͖͙͇͔̣͈̤͇͓͌̍́̔ͧͦ̊ͪ̽͌̇ͣ̇̌͂̚͟͟͞ͅͅh̵̪̩͕͉͇ͣ̉̀͛͌̋̍͐̌̐̉ͣ̄̊͟i̛̼̻̜̦̊̏̍͆͆̄̉ͬ̍͂̀̕n̷̨̬͓͉̻̱̹̤̯̯͚̖̣͇̞̦̮̒ͤͬ̋ͯ͊̐ͤͮ͛̚͘͜͞k̴̝̗̳̰̺̅̂̾͊̐͋̄͒̚͝ ̧̭̗̦̼̭̄ͭͫ̿̇̋͐̇ͩ̄̍ͨ̏̊́̚ȳ̴̡͇̫̬͍̺̞̘̠̥̤͇͒̅ͮͤͤ̆ͯ̿͌́͋͐̅͌̋͢͡o̶ͯ̿̿ͥ̑̃ͯ̅̽̌ͪͧ̚͜͜͏̪̖̹̞̙̰͚̣̭͔̜͖͔̠̼͕͜ṷ̸̷̣̥̱̭͖̘̻͇̟̠͕̦̅ͦ͗̒͗ͪͧ͂ͫͬ̓̃͐͊͛ͥ̈ͦ̀ ̡̻͈͕͓̥͎͖͕͈̤̖̝͛̀ͧ̏ͭ̐̔̉͋̄̈́̔͢c͇͎͔̘̣̩͇͕͉̞͍̤̮͙̓̀̐̓͒̋̽͑̆ͧ̾ͦ̂ͥ̀͞͞a͖̻͔͖̪͍̰̰̝͖̩̬̼̺͎ͨͥ̿̈́͟͜͠͞n̵̝̖̱̙̲̰̱̳͓̪̹̠̻̬̩̲̠ͨͤ̿̊̿̌ͨ͛͂̕ͅͅ ̴̡̯̟̼̲͖̯̮͇̞̣̦͔͙͋̂ͬ̋̈́̃̍͊̾̿̚̚͠g̜̤̘̰̩͇̘̤̼̞̞̙͙̟̠̙͕̘̩ͤ́͂̐͂ͮͩ̓̋ͨͫͣͥ̇͆̀͟͠e̷̩͓̣̱̞̟̗̪̜̥͎͈̗̞͕̪̹ͤ͒̑̀͛̄̊ͣ̾͑͗̀͞͞ͅt̶̝̣̯̻̦͚͇̠̦̥͕̫͇͉̗͎̱̑ͨ͗̔͡ͅ ̶̤͙̙̹͉̩̝͚̬̒ͨͬ̽ͭ͛̀a̸͓̤̗̫͓ͣ͒ͩ̚͢͡w̶͂̆͑̃̐͆̌̆ͬ͐ͫ͗ͩ̔̔̄͑҉̷̵̳̯̖͎̖̙̰̤̝͙̤̦͓a̢̛̯̮̹̰̠̩͙̥̘̜͈̹ͬ͐̈́̇̔̀ͣ͋̚̚y̶̴̧̨͙̖̘̳̮͚͙͓̲͎̺͍̘̘̫͉̩̩̲ͮͦͤ̂ͮ̽ͣ ̨̙̯̭̦̤̘̪͛ͧ̅̀͂̎̽ͯ͐͑̿͂ͧ̓͊̒̔̆̚͝w͉̘̙͖͐͒͊̅̐̀̈́͌̇̚͢͟͠i̵̡̡͖͔̯͖̹̍͐̍ͧ͂̒̂́͗̈́ͨ̇̊͗̿̓ͬ̄͟ẗ̆͛ͬ̔̀͌̂ͣ̆̐ͬ̋҉̜̬͕̖͙̹̙̯͚̻̜͜͟ͅḧ̢̛̻̩̥̣͚͎͖̳̗̼̬̲̟̫͉̻̜́̈́͂̈͌̕ ̒ͧ͛̐͏̲͔̲͙̝̦͓̖̀͡s̵̓ͫ̽̎̋̈͋̅̊ͨ͋́͂̇͛͐̍̚͏̸̻̝̦̦̱̬̭̰̜̭́̀ͅa̢͕̤͓͙̘͓̜̘͇̭ͬͦ͋̄̎̇̄́y̵̶̖̟̜̟̯̲͈͈͕͈͚̥̺̞̭ͫ̏̃̆ͣ͋ͪ̌͗͑̅́͒͗̔͒̀̚̚͝͝ị̷͙̼͈ͬ͆ͭ̄̊ͫͨ̈́̓ͣͥ̑̀̕n̨̡͆̒ͥ̔ͯ͑̐͐̈ͬ̆͡҉̛̯̣̫̘̠̙̙̰̮ǵ͂̆̈͌̓ͭ͗͛ͪ̎̆͑ͧͧ̏҉̙̹͎̩̭͖͢ͅ ̡͔̪̱̟̓̂̔͋ͭ̍ͣ͐ͯ̔͗̂̾̏̏̈́ͮ͝ẗ̢́̊ͣͮ̓̋̿̑ͨ̄̀ͤ̓͘͏̡̭͖̖̣͚̱̭͝h̷̴͔̘̼͓́̔ͧ̏̍͛̐̌̐̑̚͞͞͠â̛̫̪̬̔̆̍̃ͫͬ̿ͮͮ̾tͨͨ̉ͧ̔̆ͧ̎̋̒ͥ͠҉͎̭̫͍̜̻͉͎̗͕̞̳̬͎̯͢ ̴̻͖̻̳̱̯̺͔̜̭̲̮̺̱̻͈͖̥͉͋͆ͯ̽̋ͦ̑͛̓ͯ̿̍ͭ̎͂̀͟ş̷̳̯̗̖̥̞̩͇͚̙̩̺͖͈̪͓͈ͥͤͩ͐ͤ̓̔̾ͯ̆̓̆̔͌̀͘͞ͅh̢̅̏͆̽̉ͪ̀̈̇̇̌̃͗ͦ̚҉̵̼̗̟̤̪̘̙͉̟͉̼̪̹̫͚͉̦̕͞ī̷̸̲̦̜̞͈̿̇͜t̨̢̩̭̮͚̝̤̙̏̄̿̉ͫ͌̄̾ͤͬ̍͑̉͠͝ ̋͌̿̈́͑̈́͗͐̎ͤ̆̚҉̪̪̘̥͝ṱ̴̠͔̤̪͉ͯ̆̄ͫ̑̄̑ͤͥ͑͟͝͠ő̧̢̬̝̞̺̘̤̼͚̞̟͔̫͆̈́͌͜͟͞ ̅̒͗̈́͂̓̅̆ͣ̃̊ͦ̉ͥͮͥ̈̈̚҉̲̭̙͖̲̱̖͙̖̻̟͈̭̟̥͙̹̦͢m̱̳̬̦͚̫̯̰̳͓̋̆̑̃̎ͯ̈́̈ͣ̽̏͐ͯ̀͜ę̵̱͕̺̝̠̞̖̱̾̌͑̎̔ͣ̏̏̊̈́ͬ͐̆̍̊̇͗͒ ̓͌͋̃̐̉ͦͤͮͧ̾͢͡͏̘͎̻͙̰͉̲o̶̵̧͖̩̟̯̝̰̥͎̮͍̰̺̔́͒v̡͚̬̪̖̣̺̊̓ͬ̽̔̋ͥ͋ͤͨ̆͘͢ͅḛ̵̮̦̣̰̬͓͙̝̟̻̥̣̰̘̯̤̮̉̋̏ͫͧ̂͑͋͛͌̅ͣ̃ͧͥ́̚r̶̙̝̥̘̗̬̮͇̯̝̱̖̗̭̗͑̄̌ͤ̊̒ͦ̕͘͡ ̡͚͈̣̬̭̌ͯ̉͋̏̌̑̀ͯ̍͒ͮt̵̨͙̣͖̤̞̝̣̲̖̞̳̪̞̣̜̤̱̏͋͐͐̎̐̓ͬͫͣͫ͑ͫ̽ͤ̌̋̿̓h̠̼̝̦̞͉̭̮̭̩̼̦̠́̀ͬ̑̅ͬ́͢ȩ̢̹͖͈̲̟̰̤̟̝̖̪̍̓̂ͯ̎͘͡ ͖̯̟̝̫̞̣̹͚͖̟͔ͨ̊̐ͫ̊̐̅̿ͪ̓̋͊͑ͯ̽͜͠Į̴̱̮̩̠̻̥͍͙̋̊ͪ͘n̬̖̤͍͎̘͍̑̃ͨ̑̃ͦͮ̈ͮͮͩ̌̔ͬ̂ͬ̐̕͡t̛͕̳͙͇̭͎͚̞͙͊ͨ͂̾ͧ̾ͮ̔͆̓̐̽̕͠ė̞̠̻͇̼͙̼̭̃ͦ͐̾͐ͥ͌ͣ̀̓̂͘͡r̶̹̹͎̤̖̼̯͚̘̫͙͈̝̯ͦ̂͆ͨ́̿̉ͩ̔ͤ̈́̐ͯ̓͐̓ͫ̂̀͝ͅn̡̛̠̘̯̯̰̪̳͖̖̗̙͖̥͚̭̒̐̇͐͛̆̔̆̍̽͌́̕éͣ̉ͭ̒̿͑̿͂̎ͩ͐͆̉ͬ̎ͧ̑͏͈͈̲͈̩̺͙͚̗̖̲͓̠̙͖̘̦͙͟t̵͔̪̹̩̤ͧ̾͂͗ͥͦ̐̐͋ͨͯ͘͡?̵͈̟͖̲̹̲̬̭̃̌̒̾͢͡ͅ ̭͈͓̻͓͈̰̲͉̹͖̪̗͌̊ͮ͗ͧ̽ͣ̔͂̅ͫ͗͗̌̕͞͝ͅŢ̆̾͊̿͒̔ͬ͑͐̃͂ͤͭ̋̒͒̚͏̘̠̰̲̱̘̗̥̥̖̫͕̰̩̣͝h̛͇̱̰̣̘̦͉̱͈̮̝͇̤̲ͪ̾ͧ̃ͨ͛̂̓͛̎ͯ̈́́̀̚͟͞ͅi̾̓̿ͮ̉̈́̂́͊̀͂ͤ͗̑̎ͦ̈͆҉̧̘͇͚͙͖̫̤̲̫̜̼͡n̸̼̩̫͉͚͍͎̭͋ͫ͆ͭ͊ͤ̆̅̂̄͐ͣ̇͗ͩ̚͘k̛͉͖̲̠̜̝̫̻̞̲̖͖͔̙͆̒̎͂͠ͅ ̴̡̡̛͕͈̤̯̝ͤ̿͒̋͒̔͗̐ͤ͂̂̓̊ͯ̂ͥ͒̇a̶̮̝̙̱̖͇̥̳̹͍̼ͩ̊̎̿͂̔͑ͯ̋̅ͮ̈́́͜͠͡g͒̈́̆̍ͭͭͮͬ̋̓̈́͂̋̒̔̉͏̞̰̙̬̙͖̪̼͕̗͙͔͚̦̦̼̯̗̪a̴̱̦͇̝̯̭͔̫̯̮̗͖̱̓͑͗̽͌͑͒͐̀͐ͩ̄̍͊͊͊ͦͫͅi͓͈̬ͣ͋ͭ̾͛̂ͥ͌ͫͩ͊́̿̽̊̓͆̀͝ͅn̿ͯ̔̇̾ͫͪ̃͒͒̎ͨ̿̅̂͒ͭͬ̚͡͏̴͓̮̫̗̮̣̮̝̖̀,̝̭̹͕̫̩̀͗͒̔̂ͩ̃̓ͫ͊͛ͤ͜͡ ̸͂̊͂͐̈̈̌̂͗͆ͯ͂̀͏̺̙̗͕͍͔͚̯̼͍̘͖̦̘̼f̷̸͍͈̩̹̗̣͖̮̬͕͉̰̞̩̣̭̜̝͕̊̾̇́ͤ̀ͦͯ̓ͥ̎ͪ̓͐̃̚͢͡u̷̱̤͚͉͖͕̘̗ͪͯ̊̓̋ͨͦ̎̉ͬċ͑͒̊̄̃̅̀ͬͦ̌̌̊ͧ̈́̀̀҉͈̠͔̘͇̥̻̤̣̞ͅͅk̷̺̗̯͔͓͎̦͚̂͌̓̈̇̽͂̕͘͝ę̛̙̟͓͕̪̪̯̖̯̼̜̼̓́͛ͬ̕͢ř̸̼͓̭̪̘̞͕̼̬͔̰͖̫̟ͦͬ̿̔̇̈́̓̓́ͅ.̴̢̉̀ͤ̓͏̸̡̪̱̣̘̤̱͔̬̻̞̩͉ͅ ̵͖̰͈̟͇͈̟͕̣̝͚̈́͋̄͗͆̒̆͘A̵̴̭̫̮̳̦̣̗̯̳̬ͭ̆̇̋̅̓̓͝ͅs͈̰͖̖̤̟͔̾̿̅͌̊ͣ̔̌͌͌̾ͥͩ̓̚̚͡͡ ̵̫̝̟͎̲̘̠̱̞͙̰̲͐ͥ͛͌͒̑̄̒̓ͭͧ̎̊͊ͬͭ̂̚͡ͅw̵̢͉̱̳̼̘̭̩̹̖̠̦͚̟̮̥͙͙ͥ̓̄͑ͤ̾̎͊̅̄̚͠ͅẽ̶̡̳̟͔̠̞͕̮̠̼̬͕͓̦̲͍͈̟̇̓̓̿̂̿͆ͮ̔͑̊̐̂͞ ̡̉̄̈͐̿ͨ̄͏̤̹̙͔͍̣̮̯͈̭̬̯̼͝ṡ͇̹͇̠̼̟̞̬̻̟̣͓͖͍͖͖̬͔̣ͩ̿ͦ́̈͛͗͋́̕p̶̨͔̝̙͖̺̬͙̬̪͙͔̾ͭ̌͐ͨ̀ͫͬͤ͛ͣ̅͟͜ͅe̵̴̘̭̬̩̗̯͎̙̞̰̟̼͎̍͒͑͐̑͌͂̆̚̚ͅa̵̢̢͖̦̮̥͖̯̟̬̗̦͇̼̤̻͖̫͈ͥ̊ͥ̊ͨ̇̎̔̌̎̅͐̿͌ͣ̚͡k͊͊̊́͌ͬ̌ͫͣ̄͒̄҉̷̙̝̩̭̮̠̲͙̭͇͙̩͔̖̲̺ ̶̡̢̱͚̤̯͔̭͍̹̻ͪͩ̉͆͋ͭͯ̍̊ͨ̏͂̀Iͧ̓̆ͬ̆̽ͫ͊̓̂͒͏̷̣̲̳͔͚̮̖̳͕̩̳̲͟ͅͅ ̲̪̙̺̥͈̹̼̯͉̹̾͆ͭ̒͆͑̚͘͢ͅȃ̢̯̝͖͂̈́͌̾ͯ̎̆ͯ̅̎͌̂̃̀̀̀͘͝ͅm͈͎͍̼͌ͧ͊̔̔̂̅ͯͤ̇ͮͩ̑͗̚̕͡ ͫ̌̀̍̃ͣ̿̒͒͂ͨ͋̋̐̀̚҉̶̣̲͇̩̠͠c̷̽̈̈̄ͣͯ͒͑ͬ̾ͨ̓́̂̍̔̃̋͢͟͠҉̦͓͉͉̺̙̭̻̼͇̹̳ǫ̷̶̡͉̳̖̹̲̫̪̟̳͖͙̲̥͉̳̱̟͌̅͂͜n̔̂ͮ̓̉̂̏͏҉̲̲̬͈̙̰̗̟̼̟̝̖͚̣ͅt̶̨̜͖̼͍̤̪̥̖̤͉͓͔̗̩͚͕̎ͧ̂͆ͫ̍̇̔̒ͯͣ̐ͨ̚͘͠a̷̛͈͈̮͇͉͔̖̲͙͇̹͖̝̤͓̘̣͙̅̾̃́ͩ̋̈ͮ̊̑ͧ̿͌ͪ̚͘ͅc̷͎̩̳̳̰̩͈̃ͥ͋͛͋̕͡ͅt̸̠̺͔͈̪̟̣̪̻̜̲͔̲͚ͧ̅̓̽̿̋̒̂̌̇̐̅̋͌̿́i̶̩͍̮̹̪͇̖̖͇͙̜͍̺̥̓ͩ̒ͪ̅͒̀̓͊͆́ͫ̐ͦ̒͢͢͝͠ͅͅn̛̪̻̺̙̞̖͍̟̰̯ͧ͊͋ͥ̓ͬ̀͟g̵̨̛̺̣̜̹͉̝̳͉͖̪͍̹̰͓̮̠̮̜̝ͥ͛ͤ̉͛̇̕͠ ̠̱̼̹̙̹̯̖̣̬̭̜͖̱̙͎̀̏ͭͨͫ͂̿͌̇ͣ̐͌ͤ̏̓̾̇́͞͡m̶̴̡̠̲͕͂̊̋̿̍̍͊̂͆ͤ̕y̴̹̮̼͉͇̻̬̜̱̪͔̤̣̻̻̽̄ͧ̀ͧͤ̕͠͠ ̑̂͑ͨ̄͒̿ͭ̑ͪ҉̺̗̪̰̗ͅs̵̡͖̖̻͇̺̥͈͎̤͓̜̟͇̳͖͈̹̼̮ͫ͐̂͆͋̋̚e̶̓̈́͌̚͠҉̭̤͎̯̱c̢̧̦̞͍̳̘͖̬̟͉̣͇ͫͭ͒̀̾̒̇ͧ̊̃̆̈́̇͢r̸ͦ͌ͦͫ̀ͪ̆͟͏̖̝͖̙̳̥͖̘̫̞̰̞͍͎eͬ͗̓̄͏̶̪̰̜̰̩̦̞̲̙̰͈͚͞ͅͅt̵͊̎͐ͨ͗̑ͩ͒̊͌̋̔ͯͦ̒́͏̥̱̺̬̻͉̖͠ ̵́ͯͧ̊ͪ͆ͯ̅ͮ̊̋͏̴̣̞̝̣͕͇͝ņ̨͗̓̽̋̊҉̶̮̳͓̱̼̱̙̜͙̮̣̩͓͍͇̭͝ȩ̷̢͌͑̃̃̐ͮ͜͏̞͚̼͚̮̤̝͈̲̳͉̤t̨̬͕̝͕͕̼͔̠̬͕̞͔̟̘̩͍̳̏͆ͣͦͧ͗͜͢ͅw̸̶̴͚͎͎͕̱̮͕̦̩͖͚ͦͬ̅͗͊̓̀͐ͦͬ͆ͥ̄̕͡o̵͓͉̥̘̬͙͙͓̖̠̟̤͓͙̠̻ͨͦ̒ͦͬ̐̀̕͞r̸̵̩̭͓̤̱͇͈̔͐ͨͯ̒͠k̴͍̯̻̼̰̬̜̬̖̤͈̭͐̓̈͊̈̈́ͬ̋̓͗ͤͬͮͣͨͩ̈́ͭ̑͢͢͝͡ͅ ̷̶͙͔̯̫͉̮͎̱̯͉̻̘̞̦̯͈̩̒ͧ̓͌͡o̷̢̞̪̩̤̭͉̰̜̥͈̼̺͚̱̭̺ͣ̃̅ͬ̈́͊͗ͫ͑̆ͧ͟ͅf̶͈̮͎̰̝͛̿͆ͪ̎͂̔͐͌̌̿̓͊̊ͩ͒ͣ̕͞ ͈̞͚̠̰͔̺͓͓͈̻͇̖͎̭̳̹͌̊̉͂̂̋̄̋̋͒̓ͭ̔͂̉ͪ͜͟͡͠s̴̷͓̥̠̼̭̺͓̣͉̰̤̯̦͇̙͍̣͗̓̅̋ͦ̆̑̃ͫͬͯ̓͆́̐̽́͠p̡͕̘͓̹͔̬̙͔̫̖̰͎̀̽͐̂͋̿͊̎ͯ̈́̆͞i̶̛̪̜̲͔̰̖̤ͧ̍̍͛e̺͖͓̙̼̦͓̟̳͚͍͕̥̝̼̺̮̊̒ͨ̌̈͗ͫ͆̊̍̒ͤ̈̂̚̚̕͜͜s̢̨̟̫͓̫̺͍͕͚͓̅̓̎̎̓̚͢͡ ̢̖̬̪͇̗̹̰̯̣̲͎͉̲̘̱̱̟ͯ̔̉̒̈́͂͗̍̂͑̀̂̐̾͒̑ͥͤ̇͞a̷̴̛͔̭̼͓͕̫̞̞̣̍̽̌͐ͦ͑̑̓͆ͬͭ͢c̢̛͍͓͍̙̘̀̃̇̽̋̓ͫ͒ͤͯͦͩ̂̃̅͗̆͘r̢̯̲̠͎̠͈̦͎̜͇̝̹̻͐̊̀ͬ̒ͦ͒̀̕o̶ͧ̽̈́ͫ̈̂̎̌̂͗͛͗̆͏̗͈̖̜̤̝̤̰̪͔̘̹͓̬̠̼͚͢͡s̶̨̠̺͇͈̻̠̺̻̠̝̜̤̞͚͉̩͗ͭ̑̀̆͂ͣ͒͐̊͡ŝ̱̥̮̻̙̝͙̞̰͈͑̓ͫ̆̆̓͋ͭͤ͂͑̓̈́ͣ̀̓́͝ ̘͓̪̝̳̫̥̹͑ͬͪ͛ͦ̓̈ͪ̊͑̒ͬͨ̅ͦͮ̈́ͬ̆̀̕t̷͙͇͈͎̩̝̊ͫ͂̒̊̃ͭ͜h̶̫̬̺͓̝̫̗̙̬̣̬͓̜͊̃͊̉̐ͦͪ̃ͨͤͬȩ̵̗͕̤̙͇̭ͫ̅̇ͩ̿͠ͅ ̠̞̪ͨ͂̅ͨ̃͊̈́͐̔̃̉̓ͨ̀̑̚̕͢Ų̷̖̥͇͙͙̠͇̫̈́̌̽͗͑͊̌ͨ̃͐ͯ̑́́̋̓͘͡ͅŞ̤͚̥̯̝͖̈́͑̈́̽ͨ̿̐͊̔͆͛ͨ̓̓̓͜A̭̰͉̣̙͚̤̫̔͗ͩ͗ͭ̽̚͠ ̨͙̯̘̮͇̖͓̓̏͊ͯͭͮͭ̀a̋ͯͩ̆̈́̂̀̾̀́̌ͨ͏̴̛̩̬͔͚͕͢n̴̛͕̱̟̻̗̥͖̩̘̖̺͖̞̺̮̋͛̋͗͂̃̉̄̉ͫͬ͒͆̔͠d̷̖̹̞͇̫̭͇̤͔̙͙͔͇̀̂ͭͦͩͤ̓̈̒ͪ̎̈͜͞͠͠ ̸̯̣̥̯̮͍̜̜̖̜͔̭̲̱̹̻̱̰̽̈̆ͥ̅͗ͪ̉͗̂͠ŷ̛̹̪̬̰͈͖̫̝͕̹͙͐̆͌̓͌͑͂ͫͨ͆͗͐ͯ̊͟͠ō̵̧̺̫͙͖͚̬͖̝̯͙̤̦̲͈̦͕̝̿͒̈́̓ͥͦ̕u̸̸̢̠̞̗̬̜̙̻͂̍ͨͥ͆̊̽̍͑ͪ̽͆̌͆̍ͦ̑ͯ͑͝rͫͥͨͤ͆̈ͯ͒̇̉͌ͬ͑ͩͬ̓̉͛̕͏̨̹̟̙̮̱͎͙̖͔͇̜͕̱͕͇̰͇̤ ̸̶̗̮̘̲͉̜̩͎̖̩̘̪͈̤͕̥ͫͦ̐͐̅ͦͦͭͦ̐̂̔̓̓̈́́I̵̧̧ͦ͑ͧ͂̈̌̍́̆́̓ͫ̿͏̼͇̩̦̜̺̺̪P̵̢̡̝͉͎̳̩̹̗̠͗͂͒ͧ͊̋̾̊ͤ̀̚͠ ̶̧͔̳̤̙͔͚̺̯̾̏̔̆͐̏̍ͪ̉̔̿̏ͮ̓ͭ̈i͖͈̰̰̖̹̜̤̠̼̟̦͉̖̺͗ͧͤ̎ͥ͂͗̋ͤ͋ͮ̊ͤ̏͡͡s̸̛̙̭̻̳̖͇͉̗͖͇̼̗̺̤͊̍̑̏̇ͨͨ̃́͡ ̐̂ͦ̅̉ͤ͗͆ͥ̂̈́͑͂̄ͤ̿͏̲̘̺͙͠b̷̨̭͔͖̦̫̥̽͛ͤ͛͑̓̇ͮ̾̓̈ͨ̌̇̆̉̍͌̊̀͜͟e̠̞̹̩̦̖̮͍̝̳͚̳̜̬͎̮͒̋ͥ̅̋́̉͌̏̌ͭ́͞ͅi̸̡̯̞̞̬̭̎ͫͮ̒͛̑ͥ̏͂ͣͤ̓ͧ͒̅͗ͬ̋͞͝ͅn̮̭̖̘̜ͥ̊̏̈̽͜͡ģ̸̵̺͇͕̥̞̹͔̭̗͓̘̞̼̈́̂ͧ̍ͧ̑́ͬ͛̍́̄͗͂͛͐ͨ̀ ̴̡̼̟̗̤̰̤̥̗̺͎̯͖ͨ̆ͤ̒̂ͯ́͘͟t̨̡̨̻̯͙̺̟̜̻̖̳̻͙̦̭̠͉͎̏͊̓͐́ͨͤ̉̉ͫ̚rͨ̉̔͏̟̠̞͈̲̩̜̰̞̝̙͚̝͖͙̪͖͘ͅa͙̖̙̙̞̤̤̜̥̮͕̗̺̩ͤ͌̍̈͞c̰̝̩̫̺̜̺̞̦̬͎̬͈̙̳͎͔̔̌̔ͥ̐̐̏͑͋͋͗̚͘͢e̵̢̩͉͚͙̰̠͔͖̗̺̾̉̂̓̑̒̊͢͜͟d͂ͩͬͤ̂ͤ̈̆̋̐̓ͪ͢҉̷̡͔̺͇͔̞̩̯̤̫͓̩̙̜̼̤̻̰͞ͅ ̧͈̲̖̥͙̠̬͈̼ͥ̃͂̽̄ͯ͂̌ͮ̎ͯ́ŗ̻͙̮̥͖͈͓̮̱̝̗͇̟̙͗ͥ̂̋͋͐ͪͪ̑͗͛́i̢̧̧̛̠̲͎͚͇̘̖͇̯̥̖̬̜̘̘̝͇ͥͩ͛ͤ̋̓͠g͒͋̂̒̀ͧ̆ͩ́͐ͪ͡͏̛͝҉͚̠̱̭̦̞̬͕͎̤͉̻̺̦͎͔̝ͅĥ̢̖͉̤̗͖͙́̿̑̈́̀̅̂ͩ̂ͮͪ̊̀̀̚ͅt̓̌ͩ̃̈́̆ͯͥ̀̄ͮ͒͏͔̳̫͉̣̕͢͠ ̵̡̨̩͈̖̮̗̖͕̪̰̰̯͇͐͐ͭͦ̔ͧ̃ͪ͂̊̋̂͂͡ͅn̴̸̵̴͚̗͚͈̳͖̞͓̲̗̣̪̦̹̍͛ͩ͒͘ͅo̷͔̪̦͚͔͇̥̣͍̅ͯ͂̃ͭ͛ͨͪ̾͛̂̀̍̍ͥ̈́̚͜ẉ̹̭̥̳͇̪͈ͦ̈ͧ̍̇̓ͩͦ̽ͯ̇̍̒͌͌̋̀̚͜ ̵̨̛͔̲͎̙̲̦̭̘͎̦͇̥̭̈ͪ̊̌̓̎̂̓͊̈́͑͒̕͡š̗͙̙̊̑̑̉̅ͬͣ͐̔̀͗͐̑ͧͮ̋͛̚͢͜͞͝͝ͅͅo̐̒͗ͪ̔͑ͩ̂̋̅ͨ͏̸̼̦̝̭̭̳̖̱̻͙̙͚̙̫͟͡ͅ ͑̇͆ͤ̒ͯ̓̅͛̋ͧ́̑̄ͭ̀͠҉͙̗͎̞̗̻͕̞͓̺̤̰͖̻̗̳̼͓̠ẏ̨̨̱̯̦͓͕̹̣̻̎́̽̄ͥ̂͘͜͡o͗̓̎̀̿ͮ̿͗̌̋̄ͣ͊ͥ͐͂̑͏̴͏͇̮̣͎͇̬͔͔͚̳̜u̴͓̤̺̹̞̼̻̲̪̣͖̾͐̿̋̑ͭ͐̊ ̴̧̻͉͇̰̙̮̱̦͔͓͈̟͔̯̟̼͕̥̞͒ͨ͑ͥ͗͐̔̀͐́b̓ͭ̈́́̐̒ͧ͒̈͗̎ͯͪ͊͡҉̗͉̙̻͙̠̬͉̱̘̦͕͔̥̘̜̦͠͠ê̵̴̸̝͉̝̱̠̣̙̮̮̲̘̩̬̘̜͍̐̍ͦͥͭͨ͋͂̎̋̄̑͗̑ͩ̈̈̅t̝̙̖̳̗̱͖̤̱͔̲͎̬ͥ̾̿̂ͣͫ͂ͨ̈̐͘̕͜͞͠ṫ͈̮̱̘̰̭̲͖̤̹͕̘̦͑̒̍͒̾̃͋ͭ͐ͭͭ͡͡e̷̡̫̫̲̜̬̰͚̝̼̻̺̙̣ͭ̓ͤͩ̅ͪ͌ͬ̐̃͂ͫ͋͑̀͘͟r̸̛͇̥͙̙̤̼̜̪̟ͯ̔ͬ͐̿̈̽̐ͣ̊́̚͜ͅ ͇̯̦̹̫͕̹͙̞ͩ̿̃ͩ͢͝p̶̨̼̱̜͍̦̯̯͙̃̈ͪ͌̒͒̆̊̔̅ͮ͊͢ͅŗ̵͉͙̼̘̗̙̗̪̱̺̈̿̈́̾̏̓̀͟e͚̫̞̯͓͕͖̯̺̯͖̼̖͚͔̺̎̊͗̔ͭ̿ͪ͊͋̈́ͨ̍̚͝͝p̸̢̧͚̩̫̱̌ͫ̄̉ͪ͠ǎ̳͎̝͈͑̿̅̀͒͐̄̓̄͡ȑ̸̷̴̮̳͎͓ͮ̀͂̇̈́ͭͯ̍̒̎͑͟e̗̜̥̲̠͓̼͙͖͍̺̗̭̣̬̫̲̬̩͒̐͆̉̉̍ͤ̔͒̒̽̾͆ͯ͐ͯ̉̐̐̀͘͜͟͝ ̧̉͗͐̇͂̆͂͊͌ͯ̊́͟͡҉̝̺͔̠̺̝ͅf̷̮̺͎̥̻͔̂̎ͣ̐͛̄̅͑̑̃́͢͜ǫ̹̫̬̮̠̞͙̖͇̜̖̭̪̻͔̥ͫ͂ͪ͒̑̐ͥr̷̸͙̝͚̔̂̈́͗̇ ̸̡̡̌̄̔̒͏̦̰͕̦͖͖t̢̡̡̠͇͓͔̹̼ͥ͑̿̐ͪ̋̏̈͜h̵̛ͧ̇̏͆͂͋ͤͪ͛́͒̈́̏̉̀̃͊ͭ̚͜͏̛͔̖̹͎̥̬̞̜ê̛̺͔̼̩͍̰̇ͤͧ͌͌ͫ͋̌͌̎̓̊̈́̃ͭ̿͞ ̸̒̓̄̆ͪ̐̔ͥͮ̽ͬ̋ͩ͑ͦ͋̃̂͜҉̛͕̭̼͎̱̜̦̝͇̦̫̼ͅş̶̠͔͔͚̠͚̜̟̯̭̜̭̫̳͖̓̓͊ͮͪͯ͞͞t̵͇̠͕̖͓̲͖̟͈̟̮̜͚͔̳͋ͧ̆̆̃̌ͣ̑͛̾ͩ̓ͥ̏̔̚̕͡͠o̪̳̖̦̖͈ͧͫ̆ͥ̈́̑ͧ̽͐ͤ̍̈́̀ͮͪͯ̈̇̀̕r̼̹̣̙̼̤̹͙̮̤̬̣ͪ͋̃̋̍͂ͯ͌̀̏̐ͩͣ̎̿̉̄ͪ͂́͜͟ͅmͩ͌ͧ̐̅͛̍́̋ͩ̓̚̚̚͝͞҉̹͇̭͇͙͇̗̤͙̹̪̜̤̣͚,̢ͬ̓̐̆̽ͤͭ̾͌ͬ̋ͣͤ̓̅̓ͥ͊͘͜͏̜̜̤͈̖̝͉ ̷̨̢̛̹̮̪͍̜̲̖̘̦̝̬̜̩̲̈́ͭ̎̒̕m̷̴̧͔͎̟̦͉͔̼̻̼̼ͤ̇ͧ̀̉̓̋͗̐̿̅ͮ͑̒͐̐ͤ̇̓̕a̍ͦ̂ͮͣͩ͂̋̂͏̡͙̠̰̜̺̪̩͖̱̺̳̠̹͕͈͚̳̯͢ḡ̶͇̳͈̱̺̮͎̯͑ͤ́̀g͒̒̌̇̄͗ͦ̈̉͒ͬͦͬ̂ͬ̑̔̎͟͠͏͟҉̺͇̬̱͇͈̖̭̮̩͍̩͇̼̘ò̴̻̥̞̞̳̻̮̮͎̘̙̟̺̰̮̱͙ͨͪ̋̇̆ͨ̂̅̊̀̋̏̀͜͡t̴̨̥̰̫̥̯͍̞͓͖̲̲̓̅̍̎ͬͣ͋̃͐͆ͨ͒́͠.͓̝̞̝̯̟̘͉̋ͮ̊͒̓͌̈́ͮͭ͜͞ ̷̧̖̮̥̻̺͍̪̤͉͚̈́͋ͦ̅͐̏̔ͩͪ̽ͬ̾ͫͪ̂́̚͘͠ͅT̷͖͔̞̱̹̗͍̮̗͔͈̈̇ͤ͆̂̀̔ͦ̓ḧ̦̞̩̰̗͕́͊̑̇ͪͧͣͧͬ̕͟͡e̛̿͛̒͑ͬ͗̈̍͆̽ͮ͟҉͉̪̤̪̙̝̖̗̖̻̹͚̥́͡ ̦̯͈̺̙̥͉̲͍͚̮̮ͥ̈̾͛̈́̇ͣ̓̔̃̍̌͞s̑̎ͪ҉̡̝̗͎̥t̷̡̛͓͙̘̦̭̦͇ͥ͊̆ͦ͂͋͋͐͟͝o̷͙̪͔̘ͯ̐͗ͣ̽ͭ̊̍̈ͩ̄̇͝r̢ͧ̃̓ͭ̌ͧ̅ͮ͑͑̽̍͘҉̳͖͓̖̗̦̪͇̻̟̬̱ͅͅm̢̧̮̣̙͉͉ͤ͐̃̂̊̈́̽́͞͠ ̵̛̦͇͍̤̳̞̤̫̊̄͒ͫͥ̎͞t̬͔͖̼͕̼̳̮̜̪̪̗̒͒̔̈͌̇ͬ̄͊͋͌͘͜ḣ̢̨̳͍̱̥͇̱̮͍͔̼͖ͭ́͗͢å̷͚͙͙̎͆̑̐̇́̿͛̽̋̆͛ͭ͛ͯ̓̍͜͡͠͠t̼͍̹͇̤̱̜̅̆̎ͮͬ̃̌ͮ͟͝͠ ̮̻̫̜̭͙̀ͣ̓͊ͩ̈́̂ͦ̀̚͘͢͞ͅw̸̠̫͕̟͔̝̬̺͉̫̝ͮ̉ͯ͂ͮ̿̈́̽̇ͦͤ̍ͨͧ̌̀̕ȋ̛̭̰̺̖̈́ͣͪ̊ͫ͂p̽̓ͯ́ͫͣ̈ͫ̃ͤ̉̓̋̃̓̂́͡҉̠̱̪̰̗̹͙̤̖̳̱͉̜̯̺̥ě̵̓̅ͮͪ̒͊̔̔҉̵̪̜͇̯̠̖̱̪̥̜̦͓̥̲̲͉ͅs̢̊ͮ̈́̌͐͏̪͍̱̮ ̢̧͂ͨ͐ͭ̔̚͞҉̩͓̤̼̭̙͕̱̤̩̙̺̺̗͖̺̳ͅô̵̠͙͚̪̮͕̰͇̹̱͉̫͙̣̤͚͚ͬ̾ͤ̐ͦ̾̌͆͞ů̷̷̦͔̭͚̙̖̩͕̹̠̖̞̳̻́̆͗ͩ̈͆͂͌͟ͅţ̵̬̯̖̱̰̘̇͒ͩͥ́̓̈̈́̃͗ͤͭͣ́̈́͟͝ ̢̢̢̙̙̞͔̗̩̤̳̯̫̙̯͈͆ͮ̑̌͛ͫ̿ͧ͗ͭ̄̃̆ͨ͌͌̒̈̋͘͠ṱ̷̸͈̲͕̜̂ͬ̌̓̏̉̌̈͂ͨ̔̔ͯ̐̋ẖ̸̼͙̱͖̬͈̹͔̦͖͚ͧ͗̓̿͘͠͝ę̧̤͉̰͕̦̤͖͖̗̺̺̮͔̹͎͍ͧ̌̽ͪ̅̓ͅ ̶̶̧̉ͯ̑ͤ҉̱͚̯̲̲̯̞͎ͅp̴̴̯̭͍͚̽́͗ͧ̈́̕͘ā̶͎͈̞̮͔̩͖̠̳͎̘̉ͦͫ̉͒̆ͭͭ̐ͩ̇̋ͨ͛̇ͪ͆̕͡͝ţ̟̟̠͉̖͇̝̝̩̤̤̓̇̃̿ͪ̓̓̈̊ͧͬ̊̾͂ͬ̉̍̇ͮ̕hͣͫ͂ͮͮ̂̚͏̴̳̘͓͙̹̮͔̹̯̭̕ẻ̷̡͂̑ͭ͑ͮ̊̉̆ͤ҉̪͇͍̥̺̘͉̝̜͎͕̜t̸̶̛̞͉̘͍̳͉ͧ̏͑ͩ̉͒́i̶̧̛͇̖͖̾ͤ͛͛̄͌̓̎̈́͌̃͐̈́̊c̢̺̖̻͍͉̥̪̫͇ͭ̆̄ͬ͌ͣͤ̚͞͞ ̛̇̋̊ͥ̌͊҉̡͉͈̙̠ͅļ͎̩̩̫̻̩̖̖͈̟̭̩̟̬̟͚͓͌̾̆͒ͯ̀i̴͙̼͚͓̘̝̽͗̄ͤͭ̈́̂̒̆͋͌͗ͬ̑̊ͦ͐́͡͞t̷͓̯̲̼̱̥͓̠̪̭͓͉̝̣̗͆̊̽ͤ̏̋ͫ̉͊ͦ̊̔̆̉̌ͬ̋̚͢t̨̜̩̼̗̬̭͙͓̥͚̼͙̟ͬ̇ͫ͛̆̇͌̿͘͞͞ļ̢̳̝̤̼̯͎̱̖͉̯̜͚͖̬̩̲̟͒ͦ̀̉̐̎̿ͦ̽ͪ̃̓́͆ͬͮ͌ͧ̔̕͡e̶̝̼͔̳̩͓̠͔͙̥͒̍̃̍̓̾ͩ͋̌͟͟͢ ̌͗͗̑̐̋͏̵̴̧̞̟̻͙͎̠̰̭̫̖͉́ͅṭ̦͕̼̳̤͕̬̹̩͍͈̓̌ͯ̈́͌͐͆̅̇͆ͤ̐͝h̶̨̢̭͍͕͔̮̩̻͙̲̪͕͆̀ͨ̿̉̔̑̚͘i͊ͨ͋̄̉̚͏̸̵͏̣̰̯͖̫̰̰̰̗̮̪n̜̪̯̥̥̼̯̯̗ͫͫͪ̉̎̀ͣ́̕͝͞g̴͓͍̮̱̘̯͍̘̘̦̻̠̞͖̍̑̑̓̀̕͞ ̛ͤ̉̈́͂ͥ͋ͥ̂̿̒̽́̇̓͌ͪ̈́ͨ̍̀͝͏̦̖͍̠̰̱̘̬̹̗͓̪͇̥͙͎̖̲̮̕y̴̧̨͙͉̺̮͎̼̯͒́͒̏̔̀ͬ̐͑̈́ͧ̄̚͘o͆̐ͫ̃̄͌ͮ̾̆̉̾̌ͧͮͤͥ̿͏͈̖͕̝̮̼͖͇̼̺͓̱̲̤͓ụ̮̗̼̃̎́̓̀́͡ ̴͓͈̞̖̟̥̜̩̞̊ͤ̄͊̋́ͬ̒̂ͩ͞c̨̝̦̝͙̳͈̟͔̘͉̼̬̝̥͓̻̯̾̽͗͐͗ͣͥ͒͡ͅa̢͍̤̰̻͙͎̥̙̠̜ͬ̽ͩͤ̓̈́ͯͫ̈̓ͮ͟l̷͖̮̞̫̼͙͔̻͚̦̫͍͇̺̭̫ͥ̽̓̈̐ͧ̌͑ͫ͂͛ͨ͂ͣͧ̽̂͜͠ļ̷̵̤̼̦̪͉̝̲̖̺̝̬̯͍̥̤̲͔̺̺̎͊ͯͩ̇̓ͥͥͫͪ̂̎ͯͬ̌́̃͒ ̯̳̼̺̭̗̭̯̗̤͖̜̳̽̋̏̆ͨ̔ͩ̈́̆̋̏̕͠ͅỹ̶̵̓̓͌ͮ̀ͧ̇̒̓̍ͨͩ̔͐ͪ̅ͪ̂̕͏̝̱̠̰̝̜̼̩̩̟͕ͅo̴̵̮͔͙̼͔̳̠̼̦͉̺͖ͨ͊͌ͣͨ͗͆̇̈́́̂͛͒̂̊̈́͆͒͜͝u̧̝̮̯̳͈̱̩͍̜͚̹̩̳̺̘̣̼͋ͯͭ͗̆ͮ̄́ͫ̀ͧͥ̔̓̈̓͜r̢̢̩̺̮͎̞͓̼̱̤̪̝̞̬̥̤͔̘̍̌̂̓ͥ̚ͅ ̴̢͇̝̫̗̼͍̪͖̟̪̰̦͖̭̠̞̆̊̊̆ͪ̕l͕͎̟̱̖̖͇͚ͦ̆̌͌̑̌̂ͤ̀̂̾͌̀̀͜į̷̸͙̣̹͇̲̺̲͖̘̼̝̘̬̘̪̍ͦ̄ͥ̊͂͞f̵̧̲̬͔̼̥͚̜̲̲̟̜̺̣ͩͩ̓ͬ̎́ͭ̀͜ͅȩ̇̓̍ͮͥ̇̾̋̄̐ͮ̎͌̌ͩ͗͐̓҉̡̟̙̭̜̮̤̥̠̠͇́ͅͅ.̶͋ͥ̄̿̇͗͌̒̾̑̓͂͟͟͏̶͇͙̜͇̯̼̯̖̹̳̙͔̥ͅ ̡͙̫̮͔̏͌̄ͧY̸̷̨̡̠͙͇͚͍͈̘̮̪͍̦̖̪ͥͤ̊ͪ̓͂ͤͬ̑ͣͭ́ͅo̡͍̻͔̩͎͍̰̱͋̄ͨ̅̈̇̽̓ͮ̾͗ͥ͂͌̆u̷̅̓̋̇̃͒ͬ̃͋̃̒̆̆̚̕҉̪͙̬̭̫̲̗͓̳̝̝̦̗̘̤͘'̸̘͖͚̭͖̱̲̪̼̹̤̘͍̦͔͉͆ͬ͑ͮ̾̑ͣ̚͞͞ͅrͨ̔̒ͮ͛ͮ̓ͤ̏͗ͪ͒̃̓͛̐̏̚҉̤̣̻̙̭͎̬̼̙̳͉̤̕͠ȩ̵̸̡̱̼͓͓̺̭̗̳͇̱̗͉͍̺͔̭͖̯̈́͌͛ͬͨ͌̽ͬͬͧͮ͝ ̢͌͂͌ͥͤ͆̈́̿̈͊͑҉̴͙̦͈̩̙͙̖̲̲̬̘͔͍̹̩́f̖̣̗̲̬̙͉͖̟̬̥̲ͯͯͧ̔͆͒͋̉̎ͯ̐͗̍͢͟ų̈͂͒̅̊̈ͯͦ̌̐͟҉̫̖͍͇̮̺̼̦̳͘c̓̓ͭ̀̃͂͛ͥ̓̒̊̊ͭ͏͏̴̸͍̟̰̘̣̗̦̘k̶ͧ͆ͧ̅ͣ̏ͥ͐̐͘͜҉͚͖̯͓̤̲͚i̸̢̞̟̳͈̟͖̣ͩ̓̓̕͟͢n̸̩͚͚̮̤̠̘͉̯̻̮̹̉ͦ̅̓̓̈́̑̾ͩ͂̊̉̔̄ͅģ͆͂̽͌́ͫ͛̔͏̩͚̬̱͖͕͓̤͕͜ ̒ͨ̔ͦ̓̀͏̨̭̦͎̘̠̗͚̠͙̺͇̕͜d̷̞͍̱͚͚̭̳͉̙̩̽͛̇ͤ̌̋̈̊̊ͮ̀͟͡ę̧̎̄̀ͮ̔̆ͧ̌̂̊̉̆͐́͝҉͔̠͖̥̭͓̗͉̭̼̝̥͓̦͔̝̳̤̩a̵̴̜̞̣̬͓̳̤̟͈͎͎̯̮̦̳̣̫ͪͨ͂́̎͌̓͑̂ͪ͡͠͞ḍ̛̫̗̭͊̅̄ͫͮ̏̀̀͢,̶̧̣̻͙̯̬͈͉͉̯̙͓̳̘̻̥̃ͯ̓́ͫ̅͂̃̈́͟ ̂̌̈́̽ͯͥ̑͐̊̎̂͑͆̄̓͜͢͟҉͉̥͚̞͉̼̜̯͖̲̙͖͙͍̗͔̺̘̹͜k̴̨ͯ̌̓̈́͌̿̾̎ͦͭͧ̓ͪ͊ͮ̕͞͏͍̞̤̲̭̩̝̭i̢͚̯̤͖͍̥͖͍͔̬̭̱̥̯̪̩̻͈͓ͦͩ̆̋͂͜͟͢͞d̸̶̸̠̙̣̳̦̂̇̏̓̎̋̍̒̎͒̀͗̀̚͡.̮̘̫͔̻̘̺̤̯̤͈̱̂̌͛̈̀͟͞͡ͅͅ ̸̨̛͚̮̤̞̖̮̠̱̝̥͓̜̖͎̋̉̉͊ͮͤĮ̢̮̖̳̫̓̓ͨ̂͌̿̈̏͋̽̄̐̇̑̀̕͞ ͛͂̑͑͛́͗͗̽̍̍ͧͥ̏̊̽̊̚͏̕҉̸̲̩̝̪̗̹̪c̵̛̯̝̰ͤͤͪͪ̋ͣ̑̆ͨ̇͊̅̀̚͢ą̰͉̗̬̙͎̄̈́͛͑̅ͩ̿͢͞ͅn̶̓͂̐͆̄̌ͫ͛͋̿͛ͣ̏̂̽̾̀̔̋̀͢͟҉̙͍̩̱ ̠̬͖̦̲͙̦͓͍͉̘̬̘ͮͭͩ̔̑̐̀̿͆͛͋̐̅̅̇̽͆ͯ̀͡b̢̞̠̳̣͓͓̘͎̝̫̺̒͋ͦͤ̾͂͑̑̾̑̈́ͬ̌͑ͤ͂̔̉́͡ͅͅę̷̧̳̜̩͖̫͚̗͚͙̲̜͕͙̤͕͕͖̣̊̾ͬ̎͒͊̂̄̄́͊͢ͅ ̛̘̹̼̯̣̲̆̒ͬ͐͐͠a̢̢̻͕̬͓͚͙̟͍̼͗̔̆ͫ̎͌ͫ͠͡n̶̵̶̛͖̘͕̖͚̫̤͙̱̠͌ͤͩ͊̄͐͐͌̔̀y͋̓͗͂ͪ͊ͩ̓̋̈́̄̔̾̽͞҉̝̟̱̝w̷̸̷̝͙̙̱̳͆̄ͪͨ̇̇̿ͣ̍̄̍̓ͩ̀͘͜h̸̎̑͆͊ͧ͋͗͟͏̢̢̺̩͓̩̥̼͎̗̯͎̥̩̻͖̗͚̳ȩ̵̵̰̣͖̙̞̬̘͉̖͔̬̱̬̲̓͐̒ͦ͌ͬ̾̒̓̀͞r͗ͫ͐͝҉̵̴̺̘͓̫̮͎͉͕̠̥͈̣͇͔̩͙̼̯͇e̶̳̫̺̫̣̟͇̺̻̙͓̬͓̜ͥ͂̍ͤ̑̌ͬͯ̉͛̆͗́̍̍̓̆̊́͡,ͣ̉ͤͮ̈͐ͫ̑ͦͧ҉̸̵͏̝͓̻ͅ ̸̧̡̮̜̱̘͔̻̦̟̞̞͕̼̰̩̣̘͑̎ͫ̉̍̃̍ͧͅă̵̵͔̺̲͉̤͕̲̞̯͓̤ͭͬ̽̌͌̑ͯ̽̆͗̉́ͫ͋͂̉͑́̚͠n̴̛̠̬͎̠̲͚̐ͫ̓ͧ̋͒̂̎̄͆͌̿̀͟͞y̸̢̺͙̲̜̞̝̻ͤ̒̋̓͑̏̄ͮ̾̓̉͗̇̈̊ͣͤ͜͡t̵̵̡͚͖͂ͪ̋ͩ̈̅ͤ̌̃̅̏ͭ͌̚͠ͅi̭͇̞̗̙̳̞̟͚͖͕̲̦̜̽ͦ̔̿̉ͩ͋ͭ͊͊̀ͯ̍ͨ̾̇́͜͝͡͝ͅṃ̴̡̯̹̞̮̣͖̯͍̯̝̆̓͒͗̃͒̔̒͡e̮̹͔͙̳̤̯͍̠̬̥̱̰̬̫͑̍͐́ͬͪ̒͂̓̈́̾͐̉ͣ̀͠ͅ,͌ͬ̈̃ͥ̃̂̒ͨ̋ͣ̔̑̓̆̇̽̚͝҉͠͏̡̪̪̦ͅ ̳̰̦̯͈̳̪̜̱̼͎̲ͥͮͨ̾̓ͯ̃͗̄ͮ̿͌̀̕͟ͅa͕̬͖̥̟ͥ̏̌́̋͐ͯ̂̂̃ͤ̋͌̚̕͠͝n̷̢͖̣̻͕̙͕̰͙̯̱̪̻̖̰͔̞͉ͫ̉ͬ͒ͅͅd̸̪͙̙̤̗̲̺͔̮͈̲̝̜̻̱̠̭̃̾ͧ̓ͧ̈̎̆ͥ̀̚͘̕͡ͅ ͕̣̯̬̜͓͙̳͎͉͕͉̥̥͊̑͋ͩ̈́̊̚͜͝͝Ï̦̺̪̞̖̤͖̪̲̻͗̓ͮ̀͟͝͞ ̶̷̧̡̜̯̩͕̪̙̖̠̱͔͕̭̝̝͚̙̥͚͗̀̂̏̇͆͊̾͆̌͋ͪͅc̡̡͉͔̤͉̭͓͌̈ͭͪͭ͠a̵̰͔̙͕̖̩̮͔̻͔̘̪͙̭̺̪̯̮̿͋ͤ͆̉͋ͮ̏̂̔͐̉́̈́͢͠n̶̢̻̖͖̙͓̠̣̻̫̥̩̅̋̈́ͬ͛ͥ̓̋ͪ́ͦ́̀ ̻͕̺̺̯̟̬̅͗̒̃̓ͭ̏ͣ͐̂̈͊̋ͭͩ͋̉͂́k̵̢̡̨̮͕͍̫͇̬̬̖͙͎͒̒̉̅ͫͬ̃̈́͂ͧͭ̄͒̂̏͘i̴͇̣̼͙͓̦͔̺͇̳͇͙͚̣̬̠̬͉̇͊ͮͫ̋͋ͩ̊͒͗͒̀ľ̷̨̦͇̳̲̣̫̯͔̙͇̭̽̓͆́͐̾͂ͤͤl̵̡ͯ͋̄̌̓͐ͦͮ̐̃̇ͮ͏̡͏̩̮̳̞̠͓ ̟͈͙̘͔̇̄ͨ̄̐̓͘y̵͕̩͖̫͉̱͉̱̩̱͕̳͚͍̫̤͗̀͌ͪ̄̾̄ͮͧ̃ͯ̑ͧ́̕͝ͅo̴̧͚̩̫̟͕͍͇͎̳̗̳̞̱̖͈͆̆̂̎̀͆͑̃ͣ̂͐̌ͮ͜ư̴̹̰̗̰͖̼̲͉̳̗̜̹͙̙͇͑̎̎̋ͦ́ͯ͐̿͑ ͌͛̑͏̠̜͈͔̞̩ǐ͛̾̔͒͑̀̃̔͗ͤ̀ͩ̅̍҉̡̢̰̖̖̤͘͟ǹ̛̙̦͔͚̂̌͋̄̏ͩ̾͋́ͅ ͯͪ̅ͭ̄̂ͧ̇ͨͭ͌ͭ̽͑̔̀ͫ̀͘͜͏̵̨̘̟̯̳ȍ̸̡̯̳͍͈͇̞̺͍͚͍̩̮̼̲̂̓̔ͧͦ͋̄̎͘͘͟v̧͉͚͓̬̘̤͇̩̙͕̬͍̓̀ͤ̀́̓̏ͤͯͫ̌̓ͣ͡ę̶̡͔͖͔̬̯̫͈̄̃̃͆̅͗̒͘r̳͖̟͕͖̰͕̬̰̳͉͙̹̈͋ͥ̋͐̐̋͂̒̈́̈́̆̀͘͟͞ͅͅ ̨̧̠̺͕̯̫̥̮̦̲̮̹̜͖̄̂ͯ̈́̅ͫ̿͐ͫͣͩ͌͂̿͑̊̚̚̕ş̶̝̖̲̫̜̱͉͍̯̩̹̪̣̻͈̐̐̀͌̈́͒̎̇̒̒̌ͯ̀̀͘ͅe̵͎̙͍̘̣͙͙͓̜̙̞̤̦̭̒ͦͤ̃̑̀́ͭ͗̓ͩ̊͑ͫͣ̍͊̕v̹̤̰͔̫͉̪̲͖̺͕̬̝͎̺̗̫̰̰̐ͨ̃͛͆̈̑͐ͧ̂ͥͪ́e̼͈͉͖̣̥̜͕̯̲̫͈̾̍̄́̂̑͜͢ͅn͇͇̳̱̺̟̮̪̳͙̞̲͇̝͕͍͒͒ͩ̑͗̈́̍̂ͯ́͘̕ ̴̶̸̨̳̗̺̏ͯ̅͐̊͌̋ͭ͋̈ͅh̼͖̯̪̤̲̣̬̲̳͂ͣͫ̄̆͝ū̘̼̲̯̥͎̓̑͗͛ͪ̆̿ͥ͋̌̈͟͟nͩ̐͊ͦ̓̌ͧ͂͜͏̰̟͎͓̱̻̪̜̝̟d̸̛̙̣̣̐̄̆͗ͥͥ̍ͦͦ̐̚r̷̢̢̛̺͉̥̥̫̙̘̪̋͑͆́̈́̈̊̆ē̡̜̖̤̙͔̥͖̠͕̱̯̗̝̘̜̟̑͑ͦ͐͆̄ͮͭͯ́͞d̶̢̓ͬͤ̎ͣͦͩ̒ͮ̑͡҉͎̝̞̱̙̦̞͍̙͉̺͈̫̙̘̳ͅ ̵̢̟͇̭̫̭͉̘̓ͨͦ̒̓ͬ̃ͬ̇ͬ̊̄̏́̚ẉ̛͈̹̦̺̩͂͋͆̂͘a͑ͮ̊̄̒̓ͨ̋̓ͨ̊̾ͥ͗̀̀̕҉̥̝̞̯̫͔̠̖ͅy͇̹̖̙̥̞͕̖͙̖̥͓̦͚̦̟̓͊̎̾͒́͌ͨ̏́ş̵͉̦͓̫̯̻̝̠̮͓̜̭̪̖ͦ̒ͪ̿͜,̣̥̜̣̰̝̈́̇͆͛ͪ̓͐ͪͨ̿̍̽͆̏͢ ̢̡͆ͥ̒ͣ͂͆̾͑͐́͒̊͌̃̾͡͡͏͍̙̟̰̪̝̗͕̟͔͖͔̖̯͈͚̥ả̷̍͌͑ͣ͂̿̌̌ͥͨ͆͑̌ͫ̚̕҉͉̟̦̞̣͔̠̭̠̤̖ñ̫̣͉̮̺̻̗̩̦͂̄̓̿̓̽ͣ̂ͥ̇͑ͤͬ͢͜͞͝d̷̝̬̟͕̜̣̞̜̩̃́ͫͪ̈ͨ̐̔̏ͪ ̸̵̖̞̞̠̝̪̥̠̳̻͎̬̬̘͕̫̱̼ͧ̄̓̋̂ͨͯͤ͌̍̃̐t̷́̈́ͫ̀̑ͦ̔̎̓҉̹͖̺̪͚̦͇͙̗̗̙̭̙̲͠͝h͓̰̘̗͉̗͍̯̳͔͇̩̖̭͗͗ͯͦ͊̂̏ͥͮͨ̃͊͛ͥ̇̾͒̔̔̕͢͝a̶͖̰͙̘̻̥̤ͦ̓̓̓ͅť̴̝̭̰̬̖̫̦͚̗̦̞̹̩̠͉͋ͣ̆̊̅ͥ̓̆ͭ̚̚͘͜͟ͅ'̶̴̢̬̩͎͙͊̌͌͛͛ͭ͂ͯͫͭ̔͟͝s̎ͫͧ͑̍̍̈́͑̔̈́͏̴̴̦̤͈͓̘ ̛̛̰̫̯͈̣̰͎̩̰̤͋̓̈́͐ͯ̈́̏͂̅̆̆̈́̀́j͊̄̅ͩ̑͢͏̛̲̺̫͔̦͓̖͈̖̪̼̗̖u̡̨̹̝̱͔͙͑̃̃̍͡ͅṣ̸̲͚̞͈̻̍ͫ̍ͣ̕͜͡ţ̶̿ͦ̀͛̆̄̀̐̃ͦͩ̓͊̇ͨ̌̚͝͏̡̝̦͎͔͇̰̝̙̻͍͖ ̛̯̼̱̦͓̙̦̌ͭ̑̋̒͂ͧ̓ͩ̕ẁ̧͓̺̞͓̭͉̜̜͙̤͕̜͈̼̅̿̏ͧͨͭ͡ͅi̵͇̳̤͚̗̻̘̗̳̺̣̮͖ͩ͋͐̾̋ͯ͐ͩ̆̑̈͐͋ͅͅt̖̦̟̫̙̜̉ͪ̈́ͩ̊̂̈̌̌ͤ̂̒̾͊̑̿ͣͫ͢͜͟h̹̣̥̺̟̭͚̩̟̫̏̿͐ͨͯ̇̂ͦͫ̕͜ ̴̺̖̣̗̭̝̗̭̠͓̜͈͗̋ͤͪ͑̀ͭͨͨ̆ͤ̾ͭ̒̄̓ͦ̀̕͜͞mͯ͌̀͑̀̑͒̑ͩ͒̂ͣ̊̌̔̒ͮͮ҉̷͖̝̞̭ŷ̸̵̒͒ͩ͂ͤ̒͑ͮ̇̅̿ͩ̎ͥ͛̄ͥ͟͞͏̝̺͙͈̬̗̗̱ ̸͓̪͕͈̝̤͔̜͎̺̤̬̝̙̻͙ͫͭ̈́̀̂b̽̓̅ͧ̐͂ͭ͑̇̚҉̴̟̹̰͎̳̰͎̣̟͡ä̝̼̙̺́͋͐̋ͪ͒̀͜͝r̛͈̥͈̲͈̮̳̩͍̮̬̝̣͈͚̹͂ͥ͊͋͋̌͌͆ͨ͞ẻ̛͍̫̮̐ͦ̊͗̎̋̎ͦ͛ͮͦ͑͋ͧͫ̏̎́̚͡ ̢̢͚̪͙̭̼ͮͬ̂ͬ̾͆̐̉̓͗̎͗͂̀͠͝ḧ̄̃͂̅͒̍҉̶̡͖̥͇̤̯͎̯̲͈̠̼̭̫̩͔͉a̎ͣ͐ͨ̽̄̓̆̀͂̓ͮ̊ͬ͟҉̙̟̠̼̫̦̻̰̺̼͕ͅņ̶̵̼̝̳̻̮̤̤͔̬͚̺̄ͥ̂̈͛͒ͧ̀́ͩ̋̽̑ͪ̍͊̚ḑ̠̭͚̦̪̯͕̇͐͑͌͒̊̃̕s̶͌̐ͣͨͯͪ̃̋ͪ̓̿́ͩ̎ͧ̌͏̸͏̭̣̱̱̩̣̥̪̰̮͇̼̥̼͕̣̼̯ͅ.̧̫͉̠̭̱̜͖̝̖͎̮̜̼̱́͛ͭ͂ͫ̿̔̀̀͟͜ ̷̖̖͓̱̣͎͑̈́͊ͩͥ̃ͫͤ͛̌̉̍̾̄ͥ̽ͤ̀̀́N̡̧̻͕̯̙̝̠̦̥̠̳ͩ̑̅̇ͥ̉̌ͫ̕͘ọ̶̴̩͔̥͖̬̗̩̖͓̗̪̍ͫͮ̅̓͢t̵̷͙͉͍̲͚̗͈̮̣̗͎͇͓̭ͦ͑̓̉̍̐̽̄̐̃̋͌ͭ̔̒ͪ ̳͖͇̭͈̫̱͖͕͚̺̖̀̔ͣ̑̉͒̂͆̍͑ͬ́͜ǫ̱͉̗̪̺̝̬̘͊͆̊̉ͨ͡n̶̶̨̞͎͉͗̿̇̅͒̉̀̚͜lͣ͂͑͌̉͏̧̛҉̢͉͙̼͙̹̺̰̣̩̙̳̗͈̱y̴̷̩̤̟̟̦͉̥̫̫̗̞͕̻̯͂̐͊̉ͦ̓͗̑͗̉͘ͅ ͐̈́̈́͊̈ͭ҉͉̞̦͓͚̼̤̲̪̤̖͘ͅä̭̭̰̪͉̥̻͚̞̪̺͖̙̪͈̬͚̤́̍̂̆ͧ͐ͪ̾̎̄̽̅ͧ̀m̠͕̜͚͎̼͎̟͉̃ͣ̍̈ͮͨͮͣ̄ͩ̏̂̑͟͞ ̓̇̌ͤͣ͊ͮ̈́̇̈́͐̐̒҉̧̥̺̫̮̙̟̮̜̩͉̣͙̱̙̯͙̱̹ͅÌ̶̫̯̲̼̖̜̪̬̱̝̬̑̐̏̉́̃ͤ̃̏̈́̒͘ͅ ̧͗ͮ͊̒ͦ̀͑̐̌͛ͧ̓̊͆̽̔͐ͫ͘͜͏̟͔͍̼̝͈̱̼̮̤͓͇ě̢̜͎̬͚̭͕̗̗̟̺͒ͬ͂̇̐͐ͯ͐̈ͣx̴̧͓͔̖͎͔͔̝͍͉͚̮̙̰̫̖̥̗̆ͦ̋̑̽ͭ̒̎̍̍ͥ͗̅̍ͫ̿̀ț̸̟̼̱̹̣̼̱̠͕̜͕̩̪̮̥̹͎̘̀̒̈ͦͭ̽̚͟ȩ̨̥̘̬͔̠̳̗͈̹̿̔͗̍̅͌͗͒͌̎ͦ̇̈́̽̎ͪͧ̚͢͝n̶̸̢̛̘̦͍̖͕̗̙̺̞̟̫͇̙͙̰̻̓ͩͦ͆̂ͯ̓ͩ̓ͮ͆͛͌̽̆̾̄̈́͢s̬͍̱̠̫ͥͯ͌ͥ͂̽͛̾ͭ̀̀͢i̴̡̨̝̙̥̪̮̘͖̺̦͈̳͔͐̋̔̔̔̓ͪ̃ͭ̇̓̂̓͞v̫̝̜͚̰̠͇̳̦͍̜̗̟̯̦̗̖ͮ͗̐͗̾̈́ͤ̅̄ͨ͛́̈́ͦ̔̀͘͞e̻̙͕͔͕͓̺̦͍̩̘͈̦͔̣̺͛̑ͦͯ̔ͮ́̓̄ͧͫ́̔͛̏̚͜͠ͅͅl̶̷̨̠̤͖̦̻̳̍̓̓̓̈́̓ͮ̄ͤ̚͜y̨ͦ͊͋̎͛́̆͗ͯ̌͢͜҉̡̙̻̟̼̹͉͙ͅ ͎̦̟͇͍̺̰̮̥̦̯̦̝̙̊̊ͯ͌ͤ̐ͤ̓͡ͅt͔̝̤̣͍̝͕͉̳̞̳̓̆ͯͥͣ́͆͢͞ṙ̸͉̲̳̱̘͍̝̩̝͖̳͎̭͍͈̺̗̝̖̌̏͒̆̽͊ͥ̌̃̑̑ͫ͒͌͌̀̚͢͝aͭͥͫ̾̑͛͜҉̺̻̲̣̭i̸̷̶̡͉̙̥̺͓̣͍͙̞͓̠͓̘̭̻̝̟̒ͪ̂̓̈̽̒̅̔̑ͨ͛͋̍̂̉͞ņ̓̑͋̇͂ͣ̑͗͛̚҉̭͓̖͈̲͈̦ͅȩ̛̫̝̭̳͕̭͈̼͕̟ͩ̏͋͆̌̒͛͒̌͛͡ḓ̶̜̞̫̲̤̠̟̪̹͑͛̌͂̽͜ ͓̱͕̘̪̮̰͍ͪ͛͛̂͊ͮ͐ͧͪͫ̽̎ͫ͗͒̀́̀͘͟į̶̛͉̩̯̗ͦͥ̐ͥ͋̆͌͊͑͑n̴̡̞̘̘̻̦̯̞̹̹̯͖̯͖̬̻̂̔̚ ̨͖̦͍̪̙͍̱̙͕̙͈̰̺̳̺͉͌ͭͦ͋̌͊̓͂͗͒̕ü̶͎̗̱̤͚̞͍̫̦̙̬̠̖͊ͮͫͦ͆ͨ̽̎̌̃͋͒ͮ͋̆̄́̚ͅn̆̽́ͤͭͥ͢͏̞̜̬̺̟͙̟͓̣̬̦̱͢͝ͅa̛̛̖͕͓͇̠̭̠̟̫͕̝̹̣̻͆̍ͥ̔ͨ͂̇͛͐̄̓ͫ̀̄͑ͅŕ̸̮̣͖̜̹͖̫̞̮͍̖̹̮̖̬̫̺͇͆̄̆ͮ̾ͪ̔͒̊ͮ̿̈͝m̴ͣ̾̌̅̿̆̄̌̚҉̯̬̘̦͇̦̥͟͟ê̢̯̤͈̦͈̦̤͛ͨ̔̈̓̔̽̽̆͌̅́͜d̶͖̗̘̘͎͕̼̲̍̇́̾̊ͧ̽ͫ̏̀̚̚͡ͅ ̧̼̳̞͚͓̩̗̬͇͎̠̥̖̞͙͙̆ͨ̔͂ͭ̌͠ͅc̵̶̢̢̹̲̝̼̼̜̥̯͕̭̣̱͍̻̺̲̫̍͋̇͛̚ǒ̶̧͎͚̗̗͔̩͓̂̽̿ͨͤ͞mͥͮ̔̊ͮ͒͌̋̕͏̗̹̮̣b̸̯͎̜̼͗̓̅̅̇ͦ̒̏ͮ̉̐ͬͨ͐̓ͧͦ̕á̴͙̞̰͉̜̱̹̼͎͖̰̥̺̬̏̿ͦ͂̓ͭ̇̓ͦ̒̔ͦ̚͞͡ͅţ̴̸̼̯͔̞̻͍͂̽ͥͪ̋̀ͧ̑͊͂̏͢͟,̰͚͓̼̤̮͕̜͛ͫ̍̃͒͒̔̑̇͘͟ ̶̨̫̦̲̠̳̻̟̱̼̹̜̹̜͕͌̐́ͬͭ̿̀̿͛ͯͮ͐ͫ̌̎ͥ̚̚b̵͖̪͓̬̯̜͎̼͖̝͔̓ͤͭ͐̍͘̕űͩͤ̽ͩ͑̊ͤ̑ͯ̑̃͐̉҉̗̻̣͉̺͈͙̹̗͖͔̣̙̼̘ṭ̵̗͖̖ͣ̈́̀̄̒͒̾̉̓̂͌ͦ͊̌̄͐̃͒͡͝ ̶ͨͮ́̄ͤ̿̂ͫͮ͌̊̓ͫ͛̄҉̕͏̫͕͙͍̘̪͎̘̻̜̪̥̻̖̺̼̩̞͉I̵͉͈̥̘̗̳͎̮̰̞͖̙̝͙̭͈̦̻̼͐̑͒ͥ͊ͤͧ͛̈́́͗̔͗ͧͪͪͣͦ̀͢͢͠ ̛̞̹̱̹̤̠̥͎͇͈̙̳͂͆̍ͭ̒͑͒ͦ́͜͢͜͡h̸̘̭̻͔̓ͣ̒̿̈́̈̉̑̈̄ͯͩ͒̄̎́̚͘͠a̰̦̝̬̦͓̲̟ͩ̉ͬ͐̈́͊ͮ̌͛̃́͆ͫ̾ͪ͘͡v̴̜̮̤͉̝͓͓̈́̒̾͐̄̂̄̃ͧ͑̃̍ͪ̀͠͝ͅe̵͎̝̯̜̜̫̝͈͓͕̋ͪ̍ͪ̆͐̎̿̓̏͘͢͞

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Banned for

W̨͊̊͋̍̎̈́̒͒͆͏̴̹͔͖̲̖̬̭̣͇̮̜̦̲ͅh̷̷̲͍̣͓̞ͬͫ̄̓̋̿ͧ͋̊͐͂ͥ̔̉̃̐͌̃͟͝͞a̢̨̛̛̰̯̜̖̩͂̉̑̈́͗ͩ̓̓͂̔̓͌̃̅̏ͪ͂̀̚t̓ͩͭͫ͊̽ͥ̄̋̋͌̃̐ͥͪ͐͌͑̚͡҉̠̥͎̰̫̘̠̼͚̬̤̺̫̩̜̀ ̡̧̠͎̘̼̪̹̫̦ͥͪ̾͐̉͂̀ͧ̆̃͆̓̿ͦ͐ṯ̨̧̧͚̩̺̖͎̥̄̃͗͌͗͐̉ͅh̶̷͕̙̫͓̪̱̹ͯͤ̿͂ͤͮ́̓ͮ̾ͯͧ́͝ë̗͈̬͔͇̗̣̰̘̝̜̤̞̗̯̰̐̔̐͗͋ͤ̉́͢͜͠ ̸̛͉͓̟͙͉̠̦͉͕̮̠̬̐̍͛ͦ̕fͨ͌ͭ̿̐͛̐͌̽̿̌͏҉̳̹̺̹̠̀́u̟̟͕͓͇̳̲̍̊ͬͬ̀̆́͑̇͘͢c̨̭̯̦̤̮̳̗̅ͪ̒̈̅͐ͧ̀k̅ͣ̿ͪͪ̅͌ͯ̐͜҉̡̜̱̗͈̦̮͙͟͟ͅͅ ̨̳͍̞̰̦̺̥̻̙̲̺̰̖̣͔̪̤͙̈ͨ͌ͨ̿ͮ͌́̚͢͠d̃͆ͣ̃̂͊̓ͥ̎̓̀҉̸̷̭̜̻̮̩̭̩̖͈̰͖̖͔̀́ḯ̢̧̭̱̰͍͕̗̠̏͐ͬ́͛̉̈ͫͨd̨͙̪̜̭̦͚̖͈̪͌ͪ̔̾̆ͯ͡ ͋̂̈́͊̈ͦ͛̾ͮ̒̽ͬ͆̐͆̚҉͏̸҉̴̘̞͔͎̗̟̩͓͔̺̙̗̩̪̗͕͙yͮͤ̾ͫ͗͂̀͏̧̮̥̩̫̣̼̤͓̩ō̢̧̨̰͍̳̳̲̘̇̂ͣͤ̀̾ͣͨ͆͂ͧ̒̕u̦͙̦͍̥͍̥̯̟͕̩̬̱͖ͫͤ͊̀̀͞ͅͅ ̢̫̩̹̮͙̥̮͍̠͉͈͙̜̰̞͖ͭ̆̓̀̓̈́͑͝͞j̵̢̡͖̠̙͍̍̒̏́̌̉ͤ̓ͩ̋͆̓͗̓̌̚͠͡ͅͅu̧͉̫̟͚̤̜̥̞̜̘͚̺̝͎̍̆̑ͫ͆ͦͪ̒̓ͭͣ̃̔͗̉̚͜͝ͅş͓͍̤̭̯͉̪̱̮͗ͭͥ̋ͬ͐ͫ̅̀̀͘͟tͤ̒̀̂͏̷̲̥̫̦̦̜̻̪̦̭̝̭̮͢ͅ ͧͭ̋ͧͩ̆̉̅̒҉̱͖̖̞͍̳̙̙͖͈f̷̛̠̮̣̝̳̻́̓͂ͤ̈ͬ͌ͫ̔̆ͤu̟̠͓͉̬͈͍̬̟̫͎͈̦͇̳͍͎͍͗̓̒ͧ͝͝ç̷̨͖͉̣̲̖̙̞̘̗̤̺̖͈̥͉͊͐̀̂́͆ͮ̌̎̇ͪ̾ͨk̡̐̋ͬͤͯ̽̅̀ͩ̈̊̂̉͆ͣͥ͒̚̚͜͏̦̰̣̲̼͔̩̕i̷̥̮͔̝̿ͮͩ̓́̕͘͞ň̵̷͙̭͙̘͈̯͚͎̱͖̖͙̞̙̥̋̃̀̀̕g̸̶̢̭̼͍̃ͦ̔̋͞ͅ ̴ͣ̄̈́̽͡҉̥͍̘̰̯͙̟ͅs̵̞̖̫͎̤͌̊̈́͆̎̋̃͂̍̔͂ͩͮ̀a͌͌̄͛̂ͯ̕҉̯͕̥̠ỳ̵̴̸̨̻̺͉̗̞̬͙̩͇͖̭̒ͬͪ͑̽̊ͥͧ́͌ͦͤ̐̚͘ͅͅ ̛̛̟̥̥͙̬̲̐̌ͫͯ̉̅͊ͯ̃ͬ̊ͬ̽̚͝á̵̫̩͖̖͉̱̱͚͕̱̮ͮͮ̿ͤ͠ͅb̟͈̣͎̝̯̘̯̗̪͂̃̈́̇ͨ̅͛́͟ͅo̵̸̧̪̥̲̪̟͉̤̠͚̖͈̲͐̾̎͂̈̀ͫ̀̚͠u̡͉͍̠̝̤̞̬͖͔̣̪͈̻̹͛͂̉̾́̒ͯ̋̔͆̽ͪ̽́̕͢ͅt̲̩̖̦̦̥̮̤̩̣͔̮̘̱̤͎̤̫̍̊̓̓ͦ͂͆ͣ́́͟͞ͅ ̷̛̮̰̺̰͇͖͚͚͓͍̂̋ͧ͒͛̾̋̔̒̑ͭͦ̋ͩ͘͝m̵̾ͩͧ҉̡̫̱̝̥̮e̛͌̉ͥͬ̀̔͌ͥ̅̀͘͏̼̣̰͙̯͔̭̪̩̱̤̯͓͍̭̝͉ͅ,̶̬̰͉̯̱̻̥̹̟͙̮̰͛ͦͪ́́͞ ̸͙̳͎͇̜ͥͬ̆́ͮͬ̀͗̏́̚̚y̶̵̼̻̟͉͍̼͇͇̬͈͒͌̑͂͒ͫͬ͆̈͊͋̎̕͞͝o̵̷͉̻̩̠̝̗͕͉̬̫͚̜̯͕̣͎̥͇͐͒͋ͥ͆ͥͦ͘ų͖̻͖͔̱̱̯̫̱̳̮̩͍̐̅͑̃ͮ͊ͮ͑̍͟͡ͅ ̷̶̨̭̘͔͎͚ͩ̐̎̇͌̓͗͐ͭ̓ͦ̆̄̌͘ḷ̴̨̥̙̻͓̹̦̺̥̣̽ͬ̌́ͨ̎̀͞i̾̏̈́̓ͨͨ͘͏͏͕̮̝̠̣͉̰̞̥̖͉͡t̸̷̨̮̹̤̞̦̠͚̤̗̗̟̳̻̘͇̞͎̟̅̿ͦͨ͐̑̑͌͗̈́ͯ͂ͪ̀̏̀tͨ̽ͮ̒̎͒̃ͪ͜͢҉͏͍̣̣ͅļ̻̝̻̣̫̳̮̲͙̩̩͂̃ͨ̍̓͋͐̌̅͛ͭ̑̂́̍͜͠͞ę̵̖̖̯̼̔͌̈̇ͭͯ ̛͖̫̦̺͙̺̟̖͎̠̳̦͇̗̯̝̈́̅ͤ̔̂ͭ͜͡b̶̷̨͔̘̝̻̖ͫ̆͌̀ͯ͒̔ͬ̉̈ͤͯ͗̒̽̓̎̒ĩ̢͓̭̬̭͖ͩ̂̂̇̔ͤ̾ͩ̇ͯ͠͝t̸̡̫̜̝̬ͪ͋̑ͥ̋͗͞͞ç̨̰̭̝̫͍̩͎̥̜̞͓̭̯̲̘̠̦̞̌ͬ̄̐́͘͞ͅḣ͚̲͔͎͙͉͓͙̰̗͍̹̘̣̋ͭͪ̂͂͊̐̇̅̾͂ͥ̔̅̔͂̑͟͝?̝̗̫̥͖̝͎̮̣̤̱͍͖͔̺̈͂̇͛͗̋ͧ̉̀̄̎̈͆ͣ̂̕ͅ ̡̨̛̬̦͔̎̃̔̓͊̇̉ͣ̂̍͑̚͘͝ͅÏ̭̱̝͓̪̫̬̩̺̠̬̱ͯ͗̏̇͠ͅ'ͨ̉̑͐ͮ̉̇͝͏̜̜͙̳̦͕̻̗̻̜͍̭̬̝̫̹͟l̵͚͕̮̮̖͍͖͚̣̠͉̭̻̥͍͇ͩ̓̐͑̅ͦ̋̿͋͒ͩͫ̊͛ͬ̓͑ͅͅḷ̴̥̹̳̹̱̞̫̳̖͈̪̤̳̫͛ͨ̉̾́͢͞͝ͅ ̷͖̭̫̥̒̔ͨ͛̐͛̿̕͢͞ͅh̴̭̭̠̩ͨ̆̾͌ͩ̎̌̅̋̓̆̇̔ͩ͛̓̚̕ã͑ͯͬ͑ͩ́̎ͨ́̉̀͛͜҉̩̻̲ͅv̶̨̄ͣ̇͂͌̏̉͐͌̽ͬ̂̽̾̾ͤ̂͏̻̞̥̫é̵̡͖͍͙̥̱͖̯͎̺͎̪̙ͩ̍̾͒͑ͭ̓̽̂ͫ̀͢͞ ̷͉̻͔̩̠̝̼̬̻̠̪̫͇̹͖͉̺̮̪̏͗͗ͭ̃̾͒̃̌̇͆̄̀͡y̵̴͈̞̫͇͙̮̤̽̀͐̊͑̎ͫ̿́̚ͅͅó̵̶̸͉͕̰̱̼ͩ͆̃̎͛̓ͩͧ͆̀ͤ̆̽̃ͫ̄̾͟ų̶̻͖̖̗͍̪̲͇͉͙̰̹̖̬̗̣͗̃̇́ͤͬ̅ͧ̍̆͠ͅ ̲͙͓͓͔̹̤̖͈̘̰̣̘̯ͪͦͫ̾̈́͑͞k̢̒̉̆ͫ̈ͯ͘҉͓̩̞̘͉͙̹̼͕͠n̴̸͕͉̤̖̠͍̼̥̱̼ͪͯͨ̇ͦͤ̽̇́̕o̢̨̘̪̪̦͒̃̀̓ͬ̒ͮ̿̂͆̃̄ͣw̵͈̳̟̱̩̣̞͚̦̓͛ͨͮ̊̇̾̿ͧ̿͆ͩ́́͘ͅ ̢̩̼̬̣̞̝͍̋ͬͧ́͑ͩ̑͘I̒̃̉̌̉ͣ̔̂͋ͣ́̚҉̶̳̜͍̦̱̞̰͙͕̩̭̘͡ ̧̛̛̮͕̯̰̤͓̜͉͍̬̎̀̐͘ğ̸̛̥̲͕͇̩̼̥͖͕̭̫̱ͭ͊̈̆̌̏̾ͯ̍̔̒͌ͯͮ̀͘r̢̼͓̖̪̗͚͎̲̰̪̻̼̦̗̐ͪ͛͋ͨ̏͋͌́̊͐ͣ̔̾͑͐̚͘a̡̙̪̗̠͙̖͎͊̓̓̐̑ͮ̓͌̾͋̆͒͜͜d̵̙̲̠̞͈̫͓̹͓̻ͭͤ͛̑̀ͫ̒͑̅̓͜͝u̍ͣ̇͂͑̑͐̔́̔̋̏̎ͯ̚͢͡͞҉̘̱̜̺̻̰̭̀a̿͌̌͒̄̈̈́̀͌̌ͨͥͦ҉̷̵͕̺̻̤̠̘̩̣͕̯̹͕̘̭̖̦̬̝̩̀t̨̞̤͈̣͖̙̬̥̻͓̝̭͙̠̽̀͒̌ͦ͛̿͢ͅę̸̛͇̫̹̞̱͈̪̫͗ͫ͗̎̌d̯̝̱̰̟̮̻̪̺̱̬̩̲̥͍̩̲̱̑̍ͫ̌̌̒͌̇̚͞͞ ͚͕͖̥̺̮̜͉̳̘̼̺͛ͩͪ̾͊ͣ͋͘ͅţ̡̻̖̘̰̭͕͙̘̯͓ͩͫͫ͗̍̋̋͂͆̐͆ͤͥ̔̿̒ͫ͌̀͠͡ͅô̊ͫ̄ͧͤ̌̂̍̐҉͕̙̟͔͈̫̳͍͢p̧̩̳̖̻̬̞͙͉̜͖͖̼̬͗͊͊̓͑ͥ̿̑ͣ̅ͥͪ̑ͧͬ̐́͞ ̷̨͍͕͚͓̪̲̙̲̩̆̊̓ͭ́̋̆̓o̵̪̰͎̜̮͇̲̪̜̠͎͑͒̊ͧ̿ͬ͐̽f̨̡̗̱̱̥̬̠͉̪͔̞̞̰̰̲̥̺̹̩̠ͣͭ̍̌ͪ̊ͭ̈͌̾̓̒ͧ͐ͫ́̚̚͘͜ ̛̬̦̟͕͉͚̳͙̰̑ͬͬͨ͛̂ͭͬͣ̕͞͞ṃ̴̵̴̰̣͍̘̤̻̟͇ͪ̈̐ͧ̽͐͊ͩ͒ͬͣ̊͐̽̋̉͌̌ͭ͘͞ͅy̵̵̠͚͎ͧ͗ͨ͌͘͡ ̷͓̗̫̙͈͕ͣͧ͗͊̒̅̆ͩ̑̊̈̈̽̆͌̔͊ͬ͢ċ̥͙͖͉͈̇̈́̎̿ͮ̾ͪ̆ͫ̔̍̀̋̉̍̋͑̌̀̕͝l͖̰̞̣̳̖̩̬̼̣̙̖ͩ̎ͬ͐ͫ͑ͬ̚̕͠a̭̳̦̠ͮ͑͋̏ͯ͒̒͛͐ͬ̔̏ͨ̓͌͋̀̀s̢̝̪͔͍̱̯͙͙̙̗̣̝͚̓͆̉͊ͯ́̚͠͠s̶̸̹͚̰̳̙̭͕̣̞̞̜̰̼͎͔ͫ̏́ͦ̔̽̓ͮ͋́̇́̽̈́́͟͞ͅ ̘̟̜̳̪̜̞̩͇̙̥̖̣̮̰͂ͩͭ̅̏̒ͥ̇ͨ̆̃͗ͯ̈͂̊̃̋͡ͅį̠͎̫̞̟͓̖̠̤̤ͪ̊ͤͬ͊̉ͦ̃̀̕͡͠ͅn̸̴̡̛̫͎̹̫͈̯̯̱̝ͦ̃̆ͦ͆ͪ͆̃͝ ̨̛̻̜̗̬̱̱̦̹͇͓̓͐̊́̈́̔͋̈́̌͘̕͜t̵͔͕͍͙̠͓̗̗̗̗̜̠͖͉̙̭̞͐̈́̒̓̐̎ͣͮ̿̔ͧ̕h̘͓͇̰̳̤̆̿͂ͧ̓ͭ̉͊͐̉̚͢͢͡͞ͅȩ̵͈͉͈͕̭̯̝̤̱̌̔̊̈ͪ̌ͬ͒ͯ̊ͬͧ̓ͪ̋ ̠̳̗̯͔̳͉͕̲ͨͪͩ͛̆͐̈̓̎̋̿̿ͭ̓̚̕͠ͅN̨̧̛̬̳̞̺͉̙̮̜̆̃́̃ͪ̇͂ͩ͋̿ͦ͐ͫ̏̓́̚̚a̴̧̛ͫ̿̔̽̐̅̑̎̽ͭ̏̀͒̄̑͑̅͘͏̣͓̟̯̳̪̖̗̞̱̪̳̬̜ͅͅv̧̫̫͎̱̀̄̓̍̅̓̓͘͢͞͞y̶ͦͧͣ͂̋̑͐ͦ͛̔͗̈̃̚͏҉̀҉̠̤͚̟̪͉͍̭̟͙͈̗͎̤̠͚̪͍͚ ̵̭̮̭̰̻͈̗͔̰͉̙̺̫͉͂͛ͩ͊ͪ̓̀͠ͅS̀̊͐̔̔͗͂̋ͫ̈́͡͏͏̦̖̼̣̼̳͖͓̮̮͞͡e̴̵̩͉̻͇̙̝͚̼̥͖̺̟͎͔̹̟̓̇́̋̈́ͫ̅̽̉̀ä́̄̑͐̀̈̃ͯ̐ͣ̂ͩ̕҉̨̬̮̺̼̹͓̤͖̠̰̮̯̯͚̘ͅl̢̛̙̹̯̼̜̥̭̘̲̹̥̈́́̊̍̊̐ͮ̉̑ͮ̃̿̄̀͜ŝ̙̩̝̘͕͉͇͍̞͕̤͒̿͂͆ͪ͒ͣ͂͛͘͟͟͢,̧̖̱̠͓̫͍̲̫̞̖̣̖͉͙́ͣ̊͂͂̈͞͞͠ ̷̸̭͇̦̠̯͓̟̱͎̞͚͖͍̘̜̪͙̈̇̍ͫ̂͗̈́̏̓̚͘͜a̢̘̫͖̗̹̞̙̓͆ͭ̋͗̄͋͌ͫ̚̚ͅn̴̨̮͖̖̻̻̼̝̗̅ͮ̀̇͡ͅd̡̺͎̟̭̻̯̺̥̭͍̦̰̟̠̙͐̐ͣ̋ͮͥ̊̎́̎̂̃ͯͬ̄̚̚͟ ̦͔͈͈̥̗̰̩ͧͥͥ̒̓ͨ̓ͦ͌ͤ̓ͤ̐ͯ͋̄̕͘I̸͖͈̲̪͚͚̗̠̥̰̻̣̰̣̰ͪͪ̄̓͋̿ͣ̆͊ͭ̇͢͜'̛̜͇͇̻̟̝̤͍̗͚̥͈̣̟̾̾̔͆ͬͩ̽̓ͧ̄̎͐̋̓ͮ̌̆̕͟͠ͅv̸̷̧̪̲͕̣͍̼̲͊̐͊ͯ̾͌͗͝͡e̾ͬͭ͐͊̆ͬ͑̃͂ͮ̃̎ͪ͆͌ͩ͝҉̲̬̗̠̟͎̲̗̮ ̵̸̵̜̼͕͎̣̣͈̘̜ͦ̀̐ͯͪͯͯͭͭ̈̊͠b̽̐ͫͯ̂͒̉̊̊̄̾̓̈̋̇̚҉̴̥̺̜͇͇̼̞͕͎̝̲͡ͅḙ̸̬̘͖̼͓̮̬̱͋ͬ̓̐̎ͩ̈́̑ͩ̎ͣͩ̾̓͐͐͞ͅe̴̷͒͊ͤ̒̌͒͌̑͌̓̍̉ͤ̓̾̿҉̬̲̱̖̲̻͇̖̜̞͚̫̰ņ̷̷̣̥̳̥͙̻͋̃ͣ͂̀ͭ͢͡ ̵̳̘̙͓̮̯̜̠͍̆̎̑̉̌́͘į̸͙̣̝͕̟̭̪͎̃͑ͥ̊ͪͯ̉̎̔̂̽͘n̸̡̙̳̗͖͔͇̲̪̟͂̽̽̂̉̏ͯ̾ͤ̏ͭͯ͐ͯͤ̚͘͝͠ͅv̡̝̗͖̜͎͐̈́̓̅̀̅̀ͧͥͤ̄ͧ͛̎ͩ͒͘oͨ͊ͤ̽̒͛͑̅̌̊͑ͭ̆̽҉̴̨̛̛̱̯͔̪̹̻͍̺̫͉͍͚̼̰͎̹̭l̷̸̘̦͍͓̩̈ͨ̎ͯͮ̈́̆̎̍ͪ̈ͤ̒̾́͟ͅv̴̴̤̟͔̮͓͙͍͙̜̠̹ͥ̅ͩ̾̑ͭ̅̈́́ͭͭ̿ͪ́͠e͈̟̼̦̱̪ͩ̂ͨͯ̅̑̏ͣ̾ͪͯ͐̍͗̉͆ͣ͆̇̀́͟͞͝ͅͅd̷̉̅̿̓̀͏̻͕̳͕̭ ͓̬͉̩̪͚̰͙̻̹͕̘̗̮͔̞͉̯̠͂͊̃̔͋̾ͭ̿͊̅̓̏͘i̺̩̩̙͙̳͔͔͇͎̹̺̲̲͚̓ͭ̐͆ͨ̀͠ͅn͎̝̥͙̳͎̟͔ͣͧͩ͗̊̑̎͒̄ͦ̋ͩ͒ͭͯ̓̕͢͜͜͡ ̔͌̿̒͑ͦͮͬ́ͤ͆ͤͣ̆҉̷̦̫̠̜n̶̛̻̟̬̻̯̪̦̺̠̞̫͚͙̠͒̿ͩͨ̉ͬ͆ͬ̓ͣ̍̍̇̋ͫ̐̍̚͝ų̢̱̫̻̦̻͇̘̖͗̒̽ͫ̍̒́͘m̴̵̛̝̱̙̦̗̪̣̟̜̙̈́͛̉̂̂̍͊̇͛̅͛ͥ̉̓̅̂̀͘ę̞̻̠̻̮̙̪̌̓͊ͤ̽͋̃ͪ̀r̢͂̂ͭ̿̅͊͜͡҉̖͈̫̝͖́o̷̤͇̥̳̝̭̯̿ͧ̃̊̑̔͒̈́̒̈́ư̠͈̮͆͗̊͊͂͠s̷̘̪̗͙̬̖̬̤̮̱͙̘̳͗̈ͭ͆͋͒̇̚͝ͅ ̢̢̻̠̬̙͕̱̭̪̇͋͂ͣ͒̆̇̑͒ͨ͑ͪ͐̍ͪ̿͌͢͢͡ͅs̸̢̜̟̦̞̤̘̗͚̙̟̰͇͊̍̌͆̀ͨ͑̒͊ͭ͗ͫ̓̚ȩ̼̮̦̳̫̪̰̳̠̍͐͑̐͂͆ͦ̔̀̈́ͅc̶̵̭͉̘̮̰̣͔̱̯ͭ̊̎ͦ̓̿̈͛̋̓̑ͥ͂͛ͤ͛̅̓͊́́ŗ͉͍̭̜̯̬̫̹͑̔̈́ͨ̇̈̀̔̈̅̕͝ȩ̡̬̞̟͖̩̩͚ͭ̌͗͠͞t̢͕̦͇̟̝͗̈̐̍̓̊̐͗̓ͯ̍̈̄ͦ̅̉̈ͩ͟͢͞ ̡̯͎͔̪̲͉̤̜̻ͬ̀͑ͨ̒̑̂ͦ̉̉̈́ͬ̽̒̇̈̓̕ͅr͕̩̞͍̘̞̱̟̳̱ͤ̿ͩͬ͒̿̎̐͛͆̋ͪ͐͒͘͟͜͟͝ͅͅå̾ͥ͐̓҉̸̢͈̟̱͕͜͡ͅȉ̴̶͈̼̳̪͙͖͚͖͔̟̥̦͆̒͌͘͠͠d̨̛̰͉͇͓̬͓̖̫̮̠̤̜̼ͭ̎ͤ̆͒̿͑̃͆s̡̹̲̦̰̖͕̫̬ͤ͒ͬ͗̐ͬͦ̅͒̇̋̃̍ͩͯ͟ ̣̦̖̯̤̣̰̱̤̙̤͖̺͔̰ͪ̽̃͋͗̿͆ͣ̾̓̂ͯ̽͌̈̚͠o̡̥͖̬̲̙̘̝̺̥̭͎̾͒̋͆ͧ̀̀ń̵̛̙̤̮͈̿̅͒̃͂́̚͟ ͋ͥ͂̂̀̄ͬͥ̒ͩ̇͌̑ͥ̑͌͑̃҉͏̣̦̠̣̪͎̫͉̝ͅĄ̸̹̣̠̯̤̰̯͉̞̫̥̫̺͔̮͑ͯ͂̇͐͆͆ͪͬ̎̉ͤ̀͢l̸̲͚̠͙̋͒͂ͪ̎̇ͩ͊̐̇ͤ͐̒̌̾͊͜͡-̸̨͔̫̲̺̟̰̔́̄̃͆͂̒̅̀́͘Q̵̢̮̫̟̲̭̞͉̞̳̺̟͖͕̽̅̈́͐ͣ̌̅͒͗ͨ̓ͯͣ̔̾̂ͩ͐͡ͅu̸̷̗̘͖̯̱̰̜̼̲ͮ̅ͨͥ́́ͅą̧̺̫̯̯̼̖̣̆ͭ́ͦ̅̂͐ͣ͂̌͊ͨ̆ͥͪ̽͝ͅe̶̶̯̱͙̠̞͍̲̣͚͍̠̗̰̫͕̺̻͎̊͛̄͋ͦ͐͑͑̏̌͂ͦ̆̈́͞d̶̡̞̼̼̤̯̪͍̯̒̄ͯ̔̎͞͝͞á̴̧̡̲̘̦̬̼͓͎̘̖̤͉͚͎̩̤̞̹ͪ̅͑ͭ̽̑̅̀ͦ͒̈́ͤ̑ͅ,̝̜̹͖̬͔̍̎́̊ͭ͛̌̂̿͋ͧ̐̉͌́͘ ̡̧ͫͫ̋ͦ̓̈́ͯ͂ͩ̆͟͠͏͓͔̪͚̗͎̟͚̱̺̤̙̥̹̗ͅa̷̙̯͔̼͇͕͉̰̼͙̞̗͙͔̥̰͚͌̇ͧ̚͠͡ͅn̛̝̙̦̠̹̤̣͙̬̹̩̻̙̘̾̿̅ͫ̑̓ͯ̆̀̚ḑ̸͕̞̗̊̎̐̏͢͠ ̧̡̣͓̯̯͚̬̮̥̺͉̘̭͚͆͑̑͂Ìͯ̾̀́ͯͥ͋̋́͏̴̟̞̪̼͙̬̣̣̝̺̻̫̼̫̱̻ͅ ̣͚̫͎̍͐̔̊ͨ̕̕͜h̵̙̪͇̗̳̞͔̙͓͊ͬ̿ͣ̈̈́͑̾ͪ̔̂̚ạ̴̴̳͖͖̼͙͙̼ͧͭ̓̈͂̈́̅ͨ͂̆̎̓͗ͦͥ̂͑̚͟͡v͗̐ͮ̄ͭ̂̾̓̏ͦ̌ͣ̆͏̝̻̖̯͉̪̣̤̲̮͠e̡̛̜̦̼͉ͤ̑͋͐̋ͦͤ̈́͐͗̈ͧͮ ̸̷̘̻̘͕̠͇̱̤̩̿͗ͣ͆̆̐̌͛͆͛oͥͣ͆̽̌̾̎͆͛͟҉̸̤̦̜̭͇̤̻̪̗̭͙̲̲͈͕͞v̡̛͙͖̞͕̝̐̀͂ͪ̂͆̂͗ͣ͑̒̽ͩ̆̊̅e̡̊̏͊̓͏̻̞̪̯͕̰̞̖͘ͅr̷̦͙̖̜͙͔̩ͨ́ͬͦ̇ͥ́ͨ̋͒̍̓̋̀̆̎̾ͣ̀̕̕͟ ̸̶̡̪͚̙̩̗͖̬̱̥̻͚̻͇̟͇͑ͥ̓́̉̏̌͡3̴͖̦̮̼͓̰͔̻̳̎̿ͥ̾̑̍̇͑̏͘ͅͅ0̴̛͖̪̤̘̙̱̤̙̘̰͓̳͖͙̫͆͋ͪͅ0̴̫̻̭͕̞̺̞̥͉̩͙̜̖͖͓̙̲̥̓̑̋̀ͬ̓̆̍̑ͭ̐ͧ̚̚͡ͅ ̨̞̜̰͓̻̗̖͖̪̬̤̪̍ͩ͆̓̆̅ͮ̽́ͧ̀̓̆̕ç̸̸̛̬͔̗͙̝͆̅͆̏̾ͯ̓̋͑͆̄̋ͫ͋̒̽̍ͭ̔͢õ̴̝̙̞͚̱̘̻̜̘̞̮̥̤̼͑ͥ͆̑ͫ̍̂͂ͨ̾̈́̆̔̊̌̅̚͝ṇ̸̢̗̜̞̲͈͉͕͓͎ͫ͛̅̐͒͒̕͢f̵̛̛̬̠͕̻͖̯͉̤̠̲͖̼͖̤͔̣̱ͨ̂͑ͯͨ͐̐ͭͧͫ͛͌͋ͬ͒̉ͭͮĩ͆͗͋͆͋͌̏̀ͫ̀̂͆͋̂ͥ̂̏̚͏̷̧̧̺͔̖̤͚̱̜̮̦̪̜̫̭͘ṙ̡̦̻̖̩̼͈͍̼̬̗̌̍ͮͣ́͋ͩ̎̆m̸̾ͧ̍͛͒͌͂̕͝҉͎̖͎͉̪̲̠͉̹̙̩e̷̛̬̯͙̠̠̹̖͚̣ͥͤ̄ͮ͑̏̑̄̋ͫͅdͦ̂̾ͬͩ͋ͭͯ̃͗ͦ̋͂̈́̊͏̴̛̻̤̤̱͖̻͖̹̼̬͓̥͕͟͡ ̨̤͍͖̩̺͚̼̬̰̙͓̩͙̠̤̰͈̥̖͐̊̎́ͬͤͭ̃̏̔̿͆ͩ̌̓ͥ͞ḵ̸̢̛͉̩͍͎͓̯͖̹͙̳̅́ͥ́̎͆ͧ͂̓̃̄ͤ̑̚̚̚͜ͅi̸̡͖͚̜̤̳͖͕͓ͣ͂̐͑ͯ̉̊̇̾ͣ͂̊̒̎ͧ͆͞͡ļ͈͍͚̦͙̥̠̹̖̲̳͇͙̋̽ͥ̄ͪ̄ͧ͆̀̔̃̃ͥ͆͂̀̔̊͆l̵̛̩̖̝̖̼̗͎͍̰̝̱̠ͧͫ͑̈́ͨ̾ͫ̐̊̂͂͗͗̀̕͞s͛̿̓ͮ̿͋̑̆̓͏̶̨͏̶̗̖͈̳͙͚̟̺̲̜̥̜̺̲ͅ.̴̢̢̬͚̞̟̯̃̇̽̌ͪ̀͡ͅ ̸̶̙̭̤̭̯͔̙͔̗͙͓̙̖̙̰̎̌̿̃͗̏̔̒ͭ͛̄͗̂ͭͩ̓̓̽ͭ̀ͅͅͅĪ̴̎̈̍͋͒̄ͩͣ͏͝҉̞̜͚̤͖̯̺̤̞͕ ̧̛̥͚͙̗̝̦͎̠͍͉̟͕̰̮̠͇͍̀̀ͨ̿̄͆̅̐̀̂̏̈́͛͑̈́̓̿̉̑̀͞a̴̝͓̹̣̩͈̘͇̭͉̬͙͇͙̖ͨ̂̾ͣͧͤ̒ͪ̃m̨̨͕̪͔͍̪̗͕̺͖̮̯̯̲̥̣̊́ͣ͛̔͗̌̉̀ ̧̥̠̗ͩ̿ͬͨ̚͡ť̸ͣ͌ͨ̊̈́ͥͦ̈́̑̈́͏̵̧̝̞̦̙̜̣̬r̴̘̬̩̫̫̱̦͚̹̥̭̤̹̙ͮ̓̎̈͐̏̀͋͂ͦ̂̍̈́̾̕ͅa͔̺̙͉͔̟͓̰̝̖ͣ̊͆ͧ̆͛ͨ͊͋ͦ͆̓͛́͊́͟i̛͇̗̫̙̫̣̰͉̭͈͇̹͓̼̙ͬͥ̿̾̃̕͟n̵̛̓͂̅̽̓͢҉̗̬̭͕̹̮̮̠̤̫̣̟̤̦e̸̦̳̻͔͉̥̥̳̰̊ͮ̓ͨ̽̄̽̒̍ͥ̓ͧ́̚͝d̶̸̘̞̲̱͍͈̥̰̥̦͚̳̱͈̳̝̜ͮ̿ͪ̿̀ͩ̀̉̋̊̎̃ͮ̑̏͌ͭ̋ ̵̮͈̪͖͙̣̥̪̳͙̤̮ͣͫͪ͑̓͒̏͐̅͆͒ͯ͘ḭ̶̧̬̤̲̱̯̭̥̊̿͊̌ͬͦ͌ͤ̑̂̎͢n̷̩̻̼̞̝͎̹̜̥ͮ͌ͦ̾̒̓ͫ͊̏̈́̐̓̃ͭ̏͒̀ͅ ̹̬͔́̑ͨ́̅̕̕͡ͅͅg̸̫̲̙͌̍̊̆̄͊ͧͦ͂̄͘ͅo̤̭̦̤̭͎̤̣̓ͧͥ̍͂ͫ͜͡r̸͓̮̩̩̱̿͛͐̆̀̚i̍͗ͩ̑̿҉̴̢͚̯͉͚͎͎͝l̴̸͕̼͍̲̜̜̗̗͇͔̪̲͈̱̗̱͆͆̎͒̑ͪͪ͛͋ͦ͝ͅͅl̷̡͎̯͙͙̰ͦ͆̍͒̉ͤ͂̃͋̏̓̓ͩ̓ͦ̓́ͣ̕̕a̸̴̛͈͖͖̗̮͍̭̬̘̼̣̙̘̣̯͓̲ͧ̑̌͊͛́͡ͅ ͧͬ̈͊̓ͬͦͮͣ͏̷̴̡̱͇͙̰̦̞͠w̡̜̳̮̱ͥͭ̑̑̇͂͟͡͠a̶͌ͧͮ͑͑͋̃̌ͫ͌͑́̑̓͐̀͟͏̢̯͚͚̥̠̩r̶̡̤̟͉̳͚̹͕͚̫̙͉̠̠̼̺͖͉̦ͣ̇͛ͭͧ̐ͬ͝fͭͥ͑̓̉̏̿̏ͩ̀͡͏̱̙̬̹͕̪͈̟͚̮͈͇̝͓͓̻͕͕͡͞ḁ̯̬͈̭̱̘̟͈͕̖̻͔̗͈̳̥̄͋̐ͨ̽̒̿̈͋ͩ̍̓͒̌̅́̈͑̀̚͡ŗ̵͚̮̯̺͓͎̣̼̖̩͎̟̓ͧͯ̾ͤ͋͒̄͂̉̚͘͞͠e̶̝̩̳̳̗̹̺͔ͥ̍͂̌͡ ̨̆̄͊ͬ̃̌̋ͥ̀̈́̇ͣͧ͊̿͏̡̥̝̠͓̙̮̦͚͕͔̬͍͢ḁ̶̵̧̜̘͎̻͎͇̭̣͎̝̲ͣ̀ͩ̈́̃͜͞ͅņ̶̶̨̝̖͇̖̫͎̮̳̝͓͖̱͈̺͚̈ͣ̈̀̈͑̌ͩ̆ͩͮ̃́d̶̡̪͍͙̳ͯ̅ͫ̎ͥ͋̏ͯ̌̽́̚͘ ̵̴̛̯̖̩̣͉͓͍̰̗̘̪͓̝̥͖̒̈ͧ̅́ͅͅͅͅI̴̧̦̝͉̤͈̝͖͚̥͗̃ͨ͌̋̓̅̿̊͑̾̋ͤ̀͢'̢̡̫̯̘͔͎̜͊ͨ̆͛͌̿̀͒̑̊̉ͧ̄͑ͬ͛ͦ̿͗͝ṁ̷̸̧̜̦͚̳̠͊̌͐̾̔͛̐̐̅̇̇̚͝͝ ̸̷̞͎̭̩̤͈͉͎͖̞́̑̆̐̈́̀͘͜t̬͔̞̲͎̘̤͕̎̉̓̊͂̿̍ͨ͌ͩ͛̄̅͊̌ͧͧ́̕h̸̛̩͔͕̥̟͈̝͖̦̻͉̭̭͇̱͔͖̣̔̉̊͛͆̔ͨ̉ͩ̋ͪͯ͗͌͠͝ͅe̳̬̦͍̪̬̮̩͍ͥ̃̓̇̑̌ͤ̂ͩ͊̈́ͬ̏̋͛ͧͨ̈ͤ͟͜ ̢̛̛͎̩̗̘̣͓̗̜̇ͩ̏ͫͧ͆͗͊͋͛̎͐ͦ̏̌ͯ́ͥ͘͟t̴̝̯̫͖͈̩̘̘̞̥̍̾ͮ̈̏̂͆̔̌̽ͫ̓ͧ͐ͭ̚͢o̜͎̼̫̤̟͇͉ͧͦ̃̉ͮͮͩͥͩ̀̀̕͜͝p̧̺͚̰̪̭̙͋ͬͣͣ͑̕ ̶́ͣ̓̍̈́̒̍̇̆ͨ͑̓̄͌͆̈́̇҉̱̱̮̮͓̹̟̫̗͍̮͍̠̟͙̼ͅs̥̹̻̘͈̺̥̫̣͔̖̥̱̬̞̝̞̈́̊͆ͨ̈̅ͣ͛̉̐̓̾̊ͣ͂͞͝n̶̸̨̼̟̰̥͈̯̹̬̖̹̟̹̫̰̟̪͔̜̾̔ͩ̍̎̉ͪͯͮ̂̂ͩͨį̶̘͔̼̜̝̫̞̳̲̦̜͕̜̂͂̑͊̄̇ͦ̕͜͜ͅͅp̶̧͙̦̣͓̺̞̞͔̉͂ͪͮ͒́͗ͭ̂ͬ͆̿̾̓ͣ͆̃ȩ̢̛͍̙̞̙̳̱̦͋̑̏ͩ̌̽̿̓̌̌̌̒̆͜r̷̷̢̥͔̗͓͈̟͎̻̦͙̞̱̣͕̬̫̔ͩͦ͂ͮ̕͞ͅ ̷ͫ̊̃̏̐̈̂̊̄ͩ͊̑͐̚҉̤̟̠͎ͅi̸̵̙͍̲̣̤̒̄͐ͪͫ̏n͎̬̗͇̯̗̦̲̲̬̺͈͚̫͊̉͑̉̓͑ͭ͋ͮ͊̃̉͡ͅͅ ̨̛̛͕͇̙̩̋̊ͧ̾̚t̡̲̬͈̬̉̂̂͑̀́h͋̏͛͑ͧͣ͂̑͗ͥͫ҉̡͔̯̮͍͚̖̝͓͓̖̳̥̜̺ͅͅë̡͙̪̱̟̜̤̩͇́̊͒̀̓̏̃ͫ̀ ̴͗ͮ͒̑̊ͦͯ̾̚͏̴̸̲̪̲̳̞̼̗̩̟ͅe̺͕̼͉͎͎͇̦̞̹͌͆ͤ̍ͨͨ̊ͧ̋̀̋͑͒́̓ͣ͂̽͡n̵͕̲̯̥͎̹̄̍̆ͬ̅̍̌ͦ͛ͣ͂ͤ̇̌͑̊̒̏́́͞ţ̢̣͇̜̖̘̬̠͈͚̱̻̝̘̣̗ͩ̀̍̑͆͟͡ḭ̸̲̬̟̘̼̖̭̻̹̦̞͙̤̖̟̖̆ͭͣͩ̄̽̈́́̂̎̆ͦ͢r̨̨̻̭̙̠̰̪̩̝̙̣̤̣̜̣̝̹̟̼̠̓̓̍͛͒̈́̀̚͢͞ě̸̜̺͉͙͚́̆ͨ̇̕ ̶̐ͣ̈̽͆̔̀ͮͯͧ̌́͏̖̳̖̭̻͚̀̀U̶̘̳͉̯̤̍̆̅͐ͬ̊͘͟S̨̛̓̃̿ͤͮͩ̾̒̓̓͡͏̸̥̪̤̥͓̼͙̱ͅͅ ̢̳͓͉̙͚̬̤̯͔̏ͣ̐̍̀ͅͅą̴͈̦̲̘͖̘̜̺̐ͦ̋̕͞ŗ̸̧̙̠̖͙̼̱͙̫̱͇̪̎ͨ͌̃͊̔ͬ̅̾̎̓͛̏̓̔̂̑́͡m̮̬̤̰̣͖͈̟͐͆̓̏̄̓ͮ͊͗ͤ̋̐̋̿ͤͪ̅͛͒͞e̩̻͎͇̩̲̤͚͖̙̯͎͛̃ͨ̎ͮ̓ͪͨͧ͗̾͛̀͑̌̀͗ͤ́́̚͟d̵̰̭̪̦͇̹͉͓̦̘͔͍͉̭̗̰ͧ́̈͋̂̂̍̄̓ͬ̌ͥͫͣͪ̿́ͅͅ ̸̢͉͚̖̦̝̮̘̱̙͒͒ͫ̑ͯͥͪͭ̒ͣ͠fͣ̿̓ͩ̄͑͐ͪͫ̀ͨ̚҉̡͚̤̺̰̝̺̘͍̝͈̘̲͖̜o̓ͦ̚͟҉͍̠̫͍͈͔͍̲͈̠̰̠̮ŗ̸̛͙̜͇͔͉̰̣͍̙̳͕̘͍͓̲̣ͯ̎ͫͫ͆ͮ̍̅͆̓͑̿͒͂͊̎̎̏́͘ͅc̵̵̶̠̹̲̹̲̤̻̠̮̯̣̞͑̓̓͋͂ͮe̐͐̉ͥ̐͌̋͗͏̢̡̛̦̣̙͙̥ͅş̛̝̝̬͓͇ͥ̓ͣ̈̎̄̐͗̑͌͗ͧ̚͞.̵̸̧̣̥̘̠̥̠̊̆̒̍͋ͦ͊ͬ͂ͣ̋͂̾̆͋̌͟͢ ͨ̌̊̿̆̂ͯ̊́̕͜҉̷͉̝̭̙̝̖Y̧̖̙͇͔͉͇̜̪͖̗̤͋ͨ͊̈́͗̂ͦͪͫͥͣ̀̄́̚͜͜͝o̧̧ͥ̐͐̍ͫ̿́̉̋ͯ͛͊͑ͭ̚͏̛͖͎̩͓͕͎̗͔͚u̵ͭ̾ͫͪ̊͜͏̭̟̰̖̠̩͙̜ͅ ̴̧̬͇͎̼̺̞̞̝̙̘̗̝̗̦̺̺̥͕̗͒ͦ̄͗ͫâ̸͉͔̗̮̝̲͎̜̻̻̺͉̖͙͎͎̼̂̄̿ͧ͋ͪ̇ͪ͐ͧͯͣ͞r̷̵̢͙̳͍͔͕̯̖ͧ̇ͫ̿ͫ̔͐̀͐̐̃̐̕͜e̛̹͔̖̼͇̞͖̣͉̥̽̔̔̂̅̄ͬ̈̃ͯ͊͜ ͗͐ͥ͌ͯ̉͗ͮͦ̇͌͌͊͒̍̚͏̴̡̨͖̝̮̝̗̪̣̭͈̹̬̹͟n̸̸ͨ͐ͦ̐ͮ̒҉̸̬̲̳͢o̡͉̝̜̦̩͕̠͋͋͆̎̒ͮ͘͘͘t̪̰̬̤͎̥̝͈̹ͯ̊̒ͣ̑̎͋̽ͨͬͯ̓͘ͅh̛̩͍͎̱̭̟̤͉̩̋͆̓͋͆̏̿̕͜i̸̝͖̫͖̜̳̘͕̼̗̪̮̋ͬͬ͂͘͜͠n̴̜͙̬̯̍̓͒ͮͦ̈́͗͑̋͆̾̚̚̕͡g͐͗̈̒ͮ͊͘̕͠͠҉̹̬̠͓͓͈͚̙̭̹̹͉̫̼ͅ ͐̌̐̐ͫ͌̾̉͛͏̴̵̢͍̠̻͔̀ͅt̴̨͙͚͖͍͖̉̄͂̎̽̍ͣ̇́̄̈́ͦ̀̾o̷̪͇̻͍̥̗̼̟͚̭͎̤̝̱͑̿ͦͪ͑́ͮͬͫ́ͯ͛ͪ̄ͭ̀̀͘͟ ̩̫̹̱͈̰̥͙̲̋̍̈̓̏̾́͟ͅͅm̄̔ͫ̒ͪ͐̒̚͏̭͙̣̭͕͎̥̳̗͕̘̯̪̹ͅe̶̛͓̲̹̦̪̞̭͇̻͒͌͂̾̎̅̈́̔̃ͅͅ ̵̴̢͙͈͇̘͓̹̦̜̻̲̦̦̳̯̰͂ͯ̂̽ͫ̄ͥ̈͆ͦ̐ͫͮ̃͆̆̈́ͩ̀b̵̷̨̧̢̙͈̞͋̉͂ͬ̇̃u̡ͦ́ͬ̔̎̍̋̓̉ͮ͡҉̖̹͔̰̲͖͔̬̻̼t̋͂ͭ̋҉̷̴̢̮̥̤̤̹̗̦͈̼̩̯̥͎̙̲͇͚͡ ̬͍̭͚̟̹̯̤̦͍͇̫͔̙ͨ̑̏̃͋̽́̚͜ͅj͛͛̽ͦͭ͋̏̿̀̔͐͐̓ͨ̉̋҉̕͠͏̟̗̬͔͓͕͠ų̗̗͙̙̩̳̞̭̱̗̯̟ͧ̏̇ͨ̉ͪ̀̀s̘̮̹̟̫̞̥͐̂͒̑ͦ̏͟t̩̼͉̙͙͍͍̪̎ͭ͋̄ͮ͆͊̏͋ͫ̔ͧͯ̋̆ͨ̀͡ ̷̡͕͉͚͓̪͓̟̰̣̟̪͓͓̠̊̓͌ͤ͗́ͦ̿̂̌͗̏̇ͬͮ̎̽̄͢à̉̔ͮ͑̈ͩ̓ͫͯͮ̋͆͏̕̕͏̶̜̜͍̻͍͍̣̜̼̭͙n̢͋̒̅̂̓ͥͧ͌̽͂ͯͫ҉͇̬͙̦̖ͅȏ̴̞̞̤̘͍̤̪̤͕̪̬̦̭͍͙͛̋ͣ͌t̸̗͖̠̙̬̯̖̞̙̟ͤ͛ͦ̄̓͆͋͌ͥ͐ͯ̈́̚̚̚͠h̰̥̺ͦͦ̏̿̀ͬ̉ͫ̉͝e̔͐͋͢͝҉̞̝̟͈̖̯̟̻̙̝̪͇̪̳̀rͯ̏͛ͩ̐̿ͮ͂ͭ͊̒͗̽̀̅́̉ͦͥ͏̳̟̝̘̖̞͚̳͎͍͉͠ͅ ͎̝̼͙̖̙̤̺̪̇͒̒̓͋̏͊̈ͦ̚͟͡tͣͦ͑̐ͩ̓ͬ̈́͐́͗͆ͯ͒̿̈҉͚͙͉̻̫̻͓̹͓͘̕͜å̸̶̸̖̘̠̻̦̼̗̫̰̩̠͔ͯ́͆̿̍̋͌͘r̵̸̖͚̫͈̹̝͕̠̺͙̹͕̥̻̼̮̦̋̄͑͆ͩ̉̂̿̒͋̅̎ͨͫ͟g̵͖͔͇̮̦̺̩͔̪̜̣͕̪̮ͫ͗ͪ̄̾ͧͮ͋̒̂̌͋ͭ̏͌͢ę̗̤̺̮͚͖̫̼ͭ̿͂ͬ̆͒͊͋͛͐̚͜͟t̪̼̳̗͍͔̖̱͖͇̒͋̄͋̿͜͝.̷̽͒ͧ͗͐̓ͤ͝͏̵̝̝̰̼̺̤̣͖̜̗̱̫͙̀ ̬̱̣̜̞̙͕̊̒͐ͣ͌̈̅̿͌͂ͯͤ́ͦ͗̏ͫ̓̀͞I̾́͆͊̎̓̿̎͌͘҉̜̖̘͕̤͖͎͉̖̙̥̲̥̩͔ͅ ̵̪̝̦̩̹̺̝̲̩͎̤̠̫̙̯̫̦̆ͫ͂͋ͭ̃̐ͩͬ̽ͭ͌ͧ̍ͯ̌͛ͧ̆̕͝͝ͅͅẘ̶̛͇̱̫̰͇̘̜͍͓̱̫̼ͦ́ͤ̿͂̋̌̎ͣͥͦ́ͪ̉̓̿͞͞ĭ̧ͨͫ̽ͪ̏̀ͮͥͩ͋̆̿͒͛̇͊́̀͢͞͏̤̣̠̭̬̦͍̤̖̖̺̙̞̖̗͍̟ͅl̸̴̷̨͈̥̥͎̗̩͓̜̱̮̘̗̥̜̩̋͂̃ͫͭ̿ͨ̋ͯ͡ͅlͦ̅̌ͥ͐ͣ̆ͥͮͪ̉̒̾ͦ͗͒̒ͨ҉̠̭͇̳̱̣͎̳̲̦̙̙̮̱̘͘͡ ̨̩͖̰̘͈̹̮̮̫͕̹̠̬̱̦̘̦͈̞̎̿͐ͯͮ͛̐̂͋̑̐̅̚͟ẅ͈̟͇͇̩̫̤̪̤̲͚̱͇̲́͗̈́́͆̏ͤ́̉̈́̇͒ͨ̒̌̄́ͩ̀͡i̷̶̸͚̱̱̫̘͎͔̼͔͆ͦͤ͂̔̄ͪ͂ͩͫ͌̏̅͢p̸̞͚̝̙͛ͭ̋̌͑ͪ̃͌́̏́̈́̎ͧͬ̑̀͘e̎̋ͭͯ̌͆ͯͫ͆ͦ͗҉͘͜͞͏͖̞̺̺͔͔̼͕̣͉͚͖̝̻͕̹͉̭ ̧̢̮͍̩̲̩̣͓͍̯͚̹̟̹̟͐̎͛̊̽͐͊̈̚͠ͅyͫͭ͊̒̋̿̋̽̑͊̄͌͏̤͓͕̦͚̹̼̜̻̲͈͖͕͇̫͉̟͉̘͞ō̔̏͂҉̨̦͕̼̼̲̻̖͖͔̰͇̺͇̲́̕ͅͅṵ̵̡̧̬͇̹͍͕̤͖̱̺͕̗̖̘͋̉̐̅̅ͥͤ͊̽̓̃ͥ́͡͞ ̐ͫ̈́ͯ̌͡͝͏̞̩̱̱̤̗̰̪t̨̛̪̗̼̤̖͍͍̣̊̎̽̾̋̑ͭͬ͋ͥ̕͞ḩ͓̤̫̺̲̠̩̤͖̠̱̦͎͔̑̉ͮ̌͋̕͜ͅẻ̔̍͒͛̊ͮ̔̇ͬͥ͟҉̲͙̗̥͈̼̪̫̗̜̤͡ ̴̣̤͕̙̲̬̑̂ͭ̍̈͐͒̈ͨ̈́̽̈͂̍̈ͩͩ̀̚͜f̛̄͂͋ͨͬͧ͜͏̡̝̦̬̳͓ȗ̶͈̦̫̤̦̭̦̰̪ͬ̾̎̓̚͡c͈̤̺̽̾ͦ̇̍ͬͬ̊͗̓̾ͧ͊͑̿̚̕k̷̶̫̻̫͖̜̳͍͎̲̺̗̻͔̳̍̈͐̏̉͒̇ͤ̍́ͅ ̶̍̆ͫ͑͆ͣ͗̍̂̋҉̺̘̳̠̳͔̳͔̼̭̣͔̪͙͢ơ̷̱̲̻̹̞̦ͬ͐ͨ͂̇ͬ͊ͦ͟͜ư̴̵̴̗̩͈͙̤̤̳͆ͨ̈͊͋ͦ̔̒̿ͮ̈́̓̍ͮ́ͫ̽͢t̷̶̨̖̰̗̯̽̏̀̔̈́͐̚̕ ̸̷̠̖̥̼̝̝̬ͬ̆̊̏̍͒͊͛ͮ̆̚̕͜w̶͇̺͙̞ͬ̈̃̐i̿̀͊͊ͭ̆ͭ̂ͨ̓͌̄͂̚͠͏͎̙͙͉̞t̡̧̡̢̳̪͚̣̫̻̙̻̗̾̃͛̇̍͆̑͛ͬͦ͜h̪̖͓̻̬̫̫̘̩̩̹̓̏ͪ̓̃͟͝ ̶̨̢͉̠̙̩̹̲̼̮̬̯ͤ̊̋̆̏̇ͩ̊̀͘p̾͊̾͊̾ͤ̒̋̏̏̀̇ͥͦ̃̾͂͠҉͍̗̱̹̥͟͜r̸̨̧̓̃̇̈̽ͣͮ̈̽̎͗͝͏̜͍͎ͅe̷̬̭̹͕͈ͬ̋ͦͩ̍̉ͤ͟͟͝c̵̨̣̣̰̠̬̹͍̠͈̲̪͚̤̭̬̦̦̙̿̔̌͆̿͌͌̔͗̇̈̀͢ͅi̢̧̜̺͍͉͚͚̟̘͇̖̝̝̖̣ͦ̉ͨͩ̎̋ͫs̶̸̴̥̰̗̠̬̟̹̬͕̥͔ͫ̎ͫ̊͂̎̔ͦ̒͑ͭ̂͗̌͆̏̈̄̚͘͡i̷̶̵̲̹̪̺̺̘͇̼͓͚̣͎̪̪͉̦̱͋̅̇̃͗͆̌̒͊͋̈́͗ͤ͗͘ͅơ̧̥̻͙̠̥̣̹͉̫̜̲̺̌̄ͦ͐̾̍̓ͪ̓̈͊̽̇̔͗̃̈́͜ͅͅn̵͍̳͎͉͉̎ͣͤ̆͂̃̇͋̏̉ͧ́͝ ͚̙͚̮̦̻̔͌̈́̾̈̽͘͢͟ţ̵͈͙͙̠͙̤̫̩͖̫̟̬̳̭̂ͪ́ͤḧ̷̸͉̬̝͓͔̮̘̩͕̦͇̙̟̺̯́̓ͯ̒ͮ͂̌́ͦ͢ẻ̸̛̖̙̣̳̻̞͔̩̖͓̻͖̯̠͚̭̺̠̹̏ͭ͂̑̏͡ ̡̮͎̘̻̲̳͙͙ͫ͐ͬ̊̃̒ͬ̓ͭ̎́̍ͩ̋͢͠ĺ̵̵̶͉̘̬̦͕̰͔̯̦̦̥̼̜͕̤̈́ͥͨ̂̔͝ï̶̸̖͙͙̝̣̜͎͕͔͈ͤ̍ͭ̇͋̏͑͂̅ͨ̉̑̓ͮͅk̎̏̔͆̿͊ͯͣ͏̴̘͈̘̥̩̥̪̗̰͕̼̪͕̺͠e̴̶̪͍̱͕̺̬̻̥̲͒̄̾̂ͣ͆̀͌̉̇͒̀̓͂͆ͥ͋ͦs̘͇̞͚̤̤̘̼̼͍̞̅ͣ̍̃ͯͨͬ͒̇̓̌̈̄͆̍ͣ̓̆ͣ͝ ̢̧̥̬̠͍̳̠̹͈̻ͨ̓͂͗͌ͤͩŏ̶̡̲͖̞̬͖ͮͩ͒͘͝f̶̘͉̫̪̦̲ͦͪ̄ͦ̋̽ͨ̂̍ͬͤ̃́ ̴̟͚̝̬͔͓̹̦̲̲͚̻̠̘̄͋̐̿͑͊ͬ̾͗ͣ̄̓́̈̽͟͡w̋̿͐̈̿̂̈́̏̔̄̅̀̓̒ͭ̂͘͏̬̬̠̯̪͎̥̯͈̹̥̙̹̻̝͚̺̫̪͠h̢̭̥̖̺̫͊̌ͦ̓̀̇̾́͟i̷̲̫̝͎̹̫̤̯͇̞͖͗ͨͪ͜͟͠c̸̴͔͈̻͕̫̱̱̣͇̺̞̳̥̮̻͆̂̍ͧ̔̎̊̎̊͋ͩͮ͆̆̈́͗̎̚h̡̫̙̼̪̞͎̘̦̎ͮ͂͌ͮͣͣ̍͘͟ ̴̥͔̞̞̬̻̪̼̙̜̃ͦ̉̑̀̑̇͊̓̓ͨͥ̑ͬ̂͢͜ẖ̛͓̘͎̮͉̯̝͇̏͂ͣͥ̈̐̃͂̈ͪ́̂͟͜͢ͅͅa̵̢̘̦̫̥̘ͮͨ͛͊̄̀̚͢͞ͅͅs̉̉ͬͫ̂̊͝͏͙̦̭̩͉̠͔͞ ̸̡̨͙̭̩̪̼͉̗̗ͮͫ́̾̊ͩ́n̜̖̙̥͙̟͎̰͉̩̱̱̦̱͐͂̆ͯͤ̊̎͂̍ͪ̏̓ͭͫͪ͑̀̚̚͘͢͞e̢̨͍̬͕̱̫̓̅̉ͨͦ̈́ͤ͆̃ͬ̀̃ͧ̈́̓͘͜͝v̵̧̭̤͔̝͖̋͊̊͌͋̿ͤͨ̄ͦ̈̋ͨ̓̒ͪ̀̈͋͟͝͝ẹ͎͖͓͓̱̥͎̲̺ͤ͆̊ͤͬ̏͛͗̄̈́͋̅̊͛͌͋̊͢͝͝͡͡ͅr̭̠̟̭͕̳̠̹̜̻̲̦̽ͧ̔̍͗̈́͡͠ ̴̷̥̳͈̲̟͖̥͍͈͓̫̱̯͋̉ͯͫ͐̋͑̚b͑̃̑̑ͤͣ͊̂̌ͯ͂̚͏̶͍̬̬̠̲e̡̞̬̻̬͕̗͔̰̜͚̯̝̣͎̱̻̗͈̿͋̈ͧͮ̇͛ͯ͂͒̅̊̂̇͒̇͌̍̓͠͠ȅ̡̽͋ͪ̌̉͌̀҉̼͇͎̘̫̣̫̯͎̠̦̻̩͘ͅṅ̉̆̐̅͐͑̽ͬ҉̸̧͓̦̤̼̭̭̙̬̭̪̱̝͓͔ͅ ̻͖̻͚̤ͩͤ̅ͦͤ̈̿̏̂͛ͩͮ̑͝s̴̱̜̲̭̘͇͕͙̪̫̅́̿ͫͩͯ͛ͧͪ̚ė̳̝̫̺͇̰͂ͣ̒͛̓̾͗̇̌̃ͦ͘͟͝͠e̛͑ͨ̐̃̉̂ͣͬͤ̈ͧ̈͏͏͞҉̫̝͍̰̠͈̤̩̝n̜̩̱̜̫͓̝̖͙͈̐ͣ͛ͨͣ͋̕̕͟ ̪̯̭̫͔̫̱̹͖̙͖̟͕̟̘ͯͪ̃̌̎͂̃ͫ̍̂͋̌ͤ̂ͩ̒͆̒̀̕ͅḅ̶̵̹͍̜̤͉̤̬̗̝̳̜̱̞̝ͥ̾ͬ̉͋ͯ̋̈ͩ̽̆ͯ̕͜͡ȅ̸̛͕̠̻͖̂̎̆́̕͡f̧̢̛͕͕̟̭͖̤͇̮̔ͪ͑ͦ̈ͫͬ͗̈͛̒̆̐ͭͧ͐̓́̚͝ǒ̵̱͖̬̝̌̋̽̄̓ͪ̚̕͟͟ͅͅr̶̼̟̻̗̾̊͑͆͡͡eͧ̋̇̏ͪͣ҉͍̭̺̺̩ ̯̬̞̟͕̭̩̼̟̮̠͔̈́ͫͭͨ͊ͨ̏̇͗͆́͞o̴̸̵͓̻͈̘̎͊̍͋́̓̄ͪ̃ͯ͆̊̂ͯ͟͟n̵̢̨̢̢͖͈͓̦͎͕̠͔̘̦̪͚̞̋͂ͣ̋̄ͦ͗ ̨͎̫͍͇̭̖͔̙̙̜̜ͯ̌ͭͧ̾̄̓̀́̕̕͝t̴̡͕̮̠̫̲̭̞̘̞̫͔̖͇̂̀͋͛̀͂̿́̚͞ͅh̷ͭ͑ͥ͗́ͪ̂̓ͭ͏҉̯̘̘̗̞̥͇̳̤̙ͅi̥͓̜̤̍ͭͥ͊̾̍̈̏́ͫ͂ͨ̀ŝ̵̴̭̻̲̟̗̼͕ͩ͆ͧͣͮ̌ͨ̽͞ͅ ̧̰̣̹̮͉͗̎ͨ̌̓̎͗ͨ̀͠͠Ȩ̸̶̭͇̻̞̼̼̟̝̖̝̼̭͈͇̣͔̪̞͐̉̈ͩ̽̽͒̓͆ͧǎ̓ͯ̉̎͏͢҉̨̫̘̗̙̦̳̩̩̜̯r̸̶͇̥̩̺͈̱̜̭͈̗̻̫̱̺̜̺̬̋̽̒̉̾ͨ͆͆̍̏́̕͢t̆͋ͧ͊ͪ̎̎̽͠҉̧͎̘̤̯̳̻̯̩͚̭̺̲̺̼͞͠h̎̈̎̄̔̈ͮ̈̇̚̚͏̵̹͓͎̮͙̩̻̤͕̀́́,̸͉̖̼̳͒̈́ͥ͒̐̏ͬ͟͝ ̸̻̥̱̙͇͔͚̬̭̯͙̰͔̰̬̿̍̿͗̓̍m̴͇̜̬̳̱͔͔̪͎̪͓̳̪͖̜̠̐̅̓̀̔ͮ̀̀͢͡ͅaͫ̄̒̓͒͋̆͂̽͂͆ͭ͏̝͉̪̺̰̦̙̱̟͉̪̮͈͓r̷̶̨̛̟̥͇̯̤̯̬̻̱̬̟̘̪͙̲̆̊̔͗͂̀̎̈̃̀ͅͅk̇̐̇̆ͫ̅̍ͤ̏̋̔̿̾ͤ͊̈̎ͮ͡҉̫͍̥̟̰̰̜͓ ̴̹̳͙̤̞͈̗̥̝͎̦͚̹̰͉̞̠͂̃̇ͧ̑̃̔͊̎̒ͧ̅ͤ̈́͛̐̀̚͟͡ͅͅm̌ͭ͌̌̈̓ͮͨͤͤ̽ͪ̎҉̩̞͈̩͔̬̺͎̺͖̯̠̖́ͅy̴͕̹̰̹̺͇̣͖̘͈ͧ̓ͯ͂̓̍͜ͅ ̢͚̘͕̺̮̳͇̦̱̲̜͈̝̮̱̣̙̱̎ͦ̓ͮ̊͑ͯ̌̍̐͑̊ͤ́͡f̸̸̨̟͈̱̂ͥ͌ͦ̉̉̍͑̔ͦͦ͂̄͆̓̆́̚ṵ̸̸̧̡̬̱̣͍̒̋̏̊̔͑͛ͪͪ̓̏ͭ̒̏̓ͪ̚͢ͅč̢̝̟̱̺̗̝̥͓̘̰̺̮̰͑ͨ̃ͩ͆̂ͧ́ͮ͋̿ͤͮ̔̐ͭ́k̷̶͊ͧ͑͊ͯ̌͋̒ͣ̑ͨ̑ͩ̿̾̎ͨ͏̶̶̘̯͖̣̖̩iͤͨ͒̇ͩͦͫ̈͌̈̓̒͐̕҉̻̮̺̘̩̠͜ň̪̘̥̗̦͍͓̥̗͈̜̰̥̟̘̠̲͋ͯ͝͡͞ͅg̡̦͎̙̱̣̦͚͙̮͙̱̲̜͍̭̦̳͍̳͒͗́̚͞ ̴̵͖̥͔͔ͯ͛͛̿wͧ͒̓̊͆̉̈́҉̷̵̼̩͍̲̦̟͓́͡ơͯͥͯ̋̃͆̌ͤ͐ͫ̚͏̱̼̥͙͔͓͈̤̭̝̗̞̞̩͠ͅr̛͉̳̰͇͚̰̳̫̫͔͚̝̹̻͇͙̝̲̅̅̎͒̈ͮ͗̀̃̆͋͒ͤͯͮd̻̝̹͚̣̯͈̝̟͙̽̏͋́̓̄͊̎̑̈́͆̋ͯ̍͗̋̓̕̕͡ͅs͋͐͒̃ͯ͏̸̶̸̗̘͖͔̮̝͓̹͍̗͇̖̼̻̥͔̟̕.ͥ͂͆̌̃͋ͧ̊̀҉̵͓̜͕̞͉̼̜̬̙̩̀ ̢͐͋̾̃̂̄ͩ̓͒̈́͂̊͗̌̂̚̚͟҉̴̴̥͖̰̪̩̜̞͎̘̜͔̝ͅY̧̑̏̀̈͢҉̝͎͚̼̬̠̗̟̪̟̙̮o̧̘͚̳̳̪̹̭̰ͪ̍̋͛͋̂ͯ̚͠ͅu̷̡̳̭̼͖̘̭͇̫̮͈̟̤̝̭̹͔ͩ̃ͬ͌̂̓̊̀ͅͅ ̨̲̘̘͍̩̩̹͙̙̻̣̮̺̺̰̍̂̓ͦͨͣͫͮ̽̀t͖͙͇͔̣͈̤͇͓͌̍́̔ͧͦ̊ͪ̽͌̇ͣ̇̌͂̚͟͟͞ͅͅh̵̪̩͕͉͇ͣ̉̀͛͌̋̍͐̌̐̉ͣ̄̊͟i̛̼̻̜̦̊̏̍͆͆̄̉ͬ̍͂̀̕n̷̨̬͓͉̻̱̹̤̯̯͚̖̣͇̞̦̮̒ͤͬ̋ͯ͊̐ͤͮ͛̚͘͜͞k̴̝̗̳̰̺̅̂̾͊̐͋̄͒̚͝ ̧̭̗̦̼̭̄ͭͫ̿̇̋͐̇ͩ̄̍ͨ̏̊́̚ȳ̴̡͇̫̬͍̺̞̘̠̥̤͇͒̅ͮͤͤ̆ͯ̿͌́͋͐̅͌̋͢͡o̶ͯ̿̿ͥ̑̃ͯ̅̽̌ͪͧ̚͜͜͏̪̖̹̞̙̰͚̣̭͔̜͖͔̠̼͕͜ṷ̸̷̣̥̱̭͖̘̻͇̟̠͕̦̅ͦ͗̒͗ͪͧ͂ͫͬ̓̃͐͊͛ͥ̈ͦ̀ ̡̻͈͕͓̥͎͖͕͈̤̖̝͛̀ͧ̏ͭ̐̔̉͋̄̈́̔͢c͇͎͔̘̣̩͇͕͉̞͍̤̮͙̓̀̐̓͒̋̽͑̆ͧ̾ͦ̂ͥ̀͞͞a͖̻͔͖̪͍̰̰̝͖̩̬̼̺͎ͨͥ̿̈́͟͜͠͞n̵̝̖̱̙̲̰̱̳͓̪̹̠̻̬̩̲̠ͨͤ̿̊̿̌ͨ͛͂̕ͅͅ ̴̡̯̟̼̲͖̯̮͇̞̣̦͔͙͋̂ͬ̋̈́̃̍͊̾̿̚̚͠g̜̤̘̰̩͇̘̤̼̞̞̙͙̟̠̙͕̘̩ͤ́͂̐͂ͮͩ̓̋ͨͫͣͥ̇͆̀͟͠e̷̩͓̣̱̞̟̗̪̜̥͎͈̗̞͕̪̹ͤ͒̑̀͛̄̊ͣ̾͑͗̀͞͞ͅt̶̝̣̯̻̦͚͇̠̦̥͕̫͇͉̗͎̱̑ͨ͗̔͡ͅ ̶̤͙̙̹͉̩̝͚̬̒ͨͬ̽ͭ͛̀a̸͓̤̗̫͓ͣ͒ͩ̚͢͡w̶͂̆͑̃̐͆̌̆ͬ͐ͫ͗ͩ̔̔̄͑҉̷̵̳̯̖͎̖̙̰̤̝͙̤̦͓a̢̛̯̮̹̰̠̩͙̥̘̜͈̹ͬ͐̈́̇̔̀ͣ͋̚̚y̶̴̧̨͙̖̘̳̮͚͙͓̲͎̺͍̘̘̫͉̩̩̲ͮͦͤ̂ͮ̽ͣ ̨̙̯̭̦̤̘̪͛ͧ̅̀͂̎̽ͯ͐͑̿͂ͧ̓͊̒̔̆̚͝w͉̘̙͖͐͒͊̅̐̀̈́͌̇̚͢͟͠i̵̡̡͖͔̯͖̹̍͐̍ͧ͂̒̂́͗̈́ͨ̇̊͗̿̓ͬ̄͟ẗ̆͛ͬ̔̀͌̂ͣ̆̐ͬ̋҉̜̬͕̖͙̹̙̯͚̻̜͜͟ͅḧ̢̛̻̩̥̣͚͎͖̳̗̼̬̲̟̫͉̻̜́̈́͂̈͌̕ ̒ͧ͛̐͏̲͔̲͙̝̦͓̖̀͡s̵̓ͫ̽̎̋̈͋̅̊ͨ͋́͂̇͛͐̍̚͏̸̻̝̦̦̱̬̭̰̜̭́̀ͅa̢͕̤͓͙̘͓̜̘͇̭ͬͦ͋̄̎̇̄́y̵̶̖̟̜̟̯̲͈͈͕͈͚̥̺̞̭ͫ̏̃̆ͣ͋ͪ̌͗͑̅́͒͗̔͒̀̚̚͝͝ị̷͙̼͈ͬ͆ͭ̄̊ͫͨ̈́̓ͣͥ̑̀̕n̨̡͆̒ͥ̔ͯ͑̐͐̈ͬ̆͡҉̛̯̣̫̘̠̙̙̰̮ǵ͂̆̈͌̓ͭ͗͛ͪ̎̆͑ͧͧ̏҉̙̹͎̩̭͖͢ͅ ̡͔̪̱̟̓̂̔͋ͭ̍ͣ͐ͯ̔͗̂̾̏̏̈́ͮ͝ẗ̢́̊ͣͮ̓̋̿̑ͨ̄̀ͤ̓͘͏̡̭͖̖̣͚̱̭͝h̷̴͔̘̼͓́̔ͧ̏̍͛̐̌̐̑̚͞͞͠â̛̫̪̬̔̆̍̃ͫͬ̿ͮͮ̾tͨͨ̉ͧ̔̆ͧ̎̋̒ͥ͠҉͎̭̫͍̜̻͉͎̗͕̞̳̬͎̯͢ ̴̻͖̻̳̱̯̺͔̜̭̲̮̺̱̻͈͖̥͉͋͆ͯ̽̋ͦ̑͛̓ͯ̿̍ͭ̎͂̀͟ş̷̳̯̗̖̥̞̩͇͚̙̩̺͖͈̪͓͈ͥͤͩ͐ͤ̓̔̾ͯ̆̓̆̔͌̀͘͞ͅh̢̅̏͆̽̉ͪ̀̈̇̇̌̃͗ͦ̚҉̵̼̗̟̤̪̘̙͉̟͉̼̪̹̫͚͉̦̕͞ī̷̸̲̦̜̞͈̿̇͜t̨̢̩̭̮͚̝̤̙̏̄̿̉ͫ͌̄̾ͤͬ̍͑̉͠͝ ̋͌̿̈́͑̈́͗͐̎ͤ̆̚҉̪̪̘̥͝ṱ̴̠͔̤̪͉ͯ̆̄ͫ̑̄̑ͤͥ͑͟͝͠ő̧̢̬̝̞̺̘̤̼͚̞̟͔̫͆̈́͌͜͟͞ ̅̒͗̈́͂̓̅̆ͣ̃̊ͦ̉ͥͮͥ̈̈̚҉̲̭̙͖̲̱̖͙̖̻̟͈̭̟̥͙̹̦͢m̱̳̬̦͚̫̯̰̳͓̋̆̑̃̎ͯ̈́̈ͣ̽̏͐ͯ̀͜ę̵̱͕̺̝̠̞̖̱̾̌͑̎̔ͣ̏̏̊̈́ͬ͐̆̍̊̇͗͒ ̓͌͋̃̐̉ͦͤͮͧ̾͢͡͏̘͎̻͙̰͉̲o̶̵̧͖̩̟̯̝̰̥͎̮͍̰̺̔́͒v̡͚̬̪̖̣̺̊̓ͬ̽̔̋ͥ͋ͤͨ̆͘͢ͅḛ̵̮̦̣̰̬͓͙̝̟̻̥̣̰̘̯̤̮̉̋̏ͫͧ̂͑͋͛͌̅ͣ̃ͧͥ́̚r̶̙̝̥̘̗̬̮͇̯̝̱̖̗̭̗͑̄̌ͤ̊̒ͦ̕͘͡ ̡͚͈̣̬̭̌ͯ̉͋̏̌̑̀ͯ̍͒ͮt̵̨͙̣͖̤̞̝̣̲̖̞̳̪̞̣̜̤̱̏͋͐͐̎̐̓ͬͫͣͫ͑ͫ̽ͤ̌̋̿̓h̠̼̝̦̞͉̭̮̭̩̼̦̠́̀ͬ̑̅ͬ́͢ȩ̢̹͖͈̲̟̰̤̟̝̖̪̍̓̂ͯ̎͘͡ ͖̯̟̝̫̞̣̹͚͖̟͔ͨ̊̐ͫ̊̐̅̿ͪ̓̋͊͑ͯ̽͜͠Į̴̱̮̩̠̻̥͍͙̋̊ͪ͘n̬̖̤͍͎̘͍̑̃ͨ̑̃ͦͮ̈ͮͮͩ̌̔ͬ̂ͬ̐̕͡t̛͕̳͙͇̭͎͚̞͙͊ͨ͂̾ͧ̾ͮ̔͆̓̐̽̕͠ė̞̠̻͇̼͙̼̭̃ͦ͐̾͐ͥ͌ͣ̀̓̂͘͡r̶̹̹͎̤̖̼̯͚̘̫͙͈̝̯ͦ̂͆ͨ́̿̉ͩ̔ͤ̈́̐ͯ̓͐̓ͫ̂̀͝ͅn̡̛̠̘̯̯̰̪̳͖̖̗̙͖̥͚̭̒̐̇͐͛̆̔̆̍̽͌́̕éͣ̉ͭ̒̿͑̿͂̎ͩ͐͆̉ͬ̎ͧ̑͏͈͈̲͈̩̺͙͚̗̖̲͓̠̙͖̘̦͙͟t̵͔̪̹̩̤ͧ̾͂͗ͥͦ̐̐͋ͨͯ͘͡?̵͈̟͖̲̹̲̬̭̃̌̒̾͢͡ͅ ̭͈͓̻͓͈̰̲͉̹͖̪̗͌̊ͮ͗ͧ̽ͣ̔͂̅ͫ͗͗̌̕͞͝ͅŢ̆̾͊̿͒̔ͬ͑͐̃͂ͤͭ̋̒͒̚͏̘̠̰̲̱̘̗̥̥̖̫͕̰̩̣͝h̛͇̱̰̣̘̦͉̱͈̮̝͇̤̲ͪ̾ͧ̃ͨ͛̂̓͛̎ͯ̈́́̀̚͟͞ͅi̾̓̿ͮ̉̈́̂́͊̀͂ͤ͗̑̎ͦ̈͆҉̧̘͇͚͙͖̫̤̲̫̜̼͡n̸̼̩̫͉͚͍͎̭͋ͫ͆ͭ͊ͤ̆̅̂̄͐ͣ̇͗ͩ̚͘k̛͉͖̲̠̜̝̫̻̞̲̖͖͔̙͆̒̎͂͠ͅ ̴̡̡̛͕͈̤̯̝ͤ̿͒̋͒̔͗̐ͤ͂̂̓̊ͯ̂ͥ͒̇a̶̮̝̙̱̖͇̥̳̹͍̼ͩ̊̎̿͂̔͑ͯ̋̅ͮ̈́́͜͠͡g͒̈́̆̍ͭͭͮͬ̋̓̈́͂̋̒̔̉͏̞̰̙̬̙͖̪̼͕̗͙͔͚̦̦̼̯̗̪a̴̱̦͇̝̯̭͔̫̯̮̗͖̱̓͑͗̽͌͑͒͐̀͐ͩ̄̍͊͊͊ͦͫͅi͓͈̬ͣ͋ͭ̾͛̂ͥ͌ͫͩ͊́̿̽̊̓͆̀͝ͅn̿ͯ̔̇̾ͫͪ̃͒͒̎ͨ̿̅̂͒ͭͬ̚͡͏̴͓̮̫̗̮̣̮̝̖̀,̝̭̹͕̫̩̀͗͒̔̂ͩ̃̓ͫ͊͛ͤ͜͡ ̸͂̊͂͐̈̈̌̂͗͆ͯ͂̀͏̺̙̗͕͍͔͚̯̼͍̘͖̦̘̼f̷̸͍͈̩̹̗̣͖̮̬͕͉̰̞̩̣̭̜̝͕̊̾̇́ͤ̀ͦͯ̓ͥ̎ͪ̓͐̃̚͢͡u̷̱̤͚͉͖͕̘̗ͪͯ̊̓̋ͨͦ̎̉ͬċ͑͒̊̄̃̅̀ͬͦ̌̌̊ͧ̈́̀̀҉͈̠͔̘͇̥̻̤̣̞ͅͅk̷̺̗̯͔͓͎̦͚̂͌̓̈̇̽͂̕͘͝ę̛̙̟͓͕̪̪̯̖̯̼̜̼̓́͛ͬ̕͢ř̸̼͓̭̪̘̞͕̼̬͔̰͖̫̟ͦͬ̿̔̇̈́̓̓́ͅ.̴̢̉̀ͤ̓͏̸̡̪̱̣̘̤̱͔̬̻̞̩͉ͅ ̵͖̰͈̟͇͈̟͕̣̝͚̈́͋̄͗͆̒̆͘A̵̴̭̫̮̳̦̣̗̯̳̬ͭ̆̇̋̅̓̓͝ͅs͈̰͖̖̤̟͔̾̿̅͌̊ͣ̔̌͌͌̾ͥͩ̓̚̚͡͡ ̵̫̝̟͎̲̘̠̱̞͙̰̲͐ͥ͛͌͒̑̄̒̓ͭͧ̎̊͊ͬͭ̂̚͡ͅw̵̢͉̱̳̼̘̭̩̹̖̠̦͚̟̮̥͙͙ͥ̓̄͑ͤ̾̎͊̅̄̚͠ͅẽ̶̡̳̟͔̠̞͕̮̠̼̬͕͓̦̲͍͈̟̇̓̓̿̂̿͆ͮ̔͑̊̐̂͞ ̡̉̄̈͐̿ͨ̄͏̤̹̙͔͍̣̮̯͈̭̬̯̼͝ṡ͇̹͇̠̼̟̞̬̻̟̣͓͖͍͖͖̬͔̣ͩ̿ͦ́̈͛͗͋́̕p̶̨͔̝̙͖̺̬͙̬̪͙͔̾ͭ̌͐ͨ̀ͫͬͤ͛ͣ̅͟͜ͅe̵̴̘̭̬̩̗̯͎̙̞̰̟̼͎̍͒͑͐̑͌͂̆̚̚ͅa̵̢̢͖̦̮̥͖̯̟̬̗̦͇̼̤̻͖̫͈ͥ̊ͥ̊ͨ̇̎̔̌̎̅͐̿͌ͣ̚͡k͊͊̊́͌ͬ̌ͫͣ̄͒̄҉̷̙̝̩̭̮̠̲͙̭͇͙̩͔̖̲̺ ̶̡̢̱͚̤̯͔̭͍̹̻ͪͩ̉͆͋ͭͯ̍̊ͨ̏͂̀Iͧ̓̆ͬ̆̽ͫ͊̓̂͒͏̷̣̲̳͔͚̮̖̳͕̩̳̲͟ͅͅ ̲̪̙̺̥͈̹̼̯͉̹̾͆ͭ̒͆͑̚͘͢ͅȃ̢̯̝͖͂̈́͌̾ͯ̎̆ͯ̅̎͌̂̃̀̀̀͘͝ͅm͈͎͍̼͌ͧ͊̔̔̂̅ͯͤ̇ͮͩ̑͗̚̕͡ ͫ̌̀̍̃ͣ̿̒͒͂ͨ͋̋̐̀̚҉̶̣̲͇̩̠͠c̷̽̈̈̄ͣͯ͒͑ͬ̾ͨ̓́̂̍̔̃̋͢͟͠҉̦͓͉͉̺̙̭̻̼͇̹̳ǫ̷̶̡͉̳̖̹̲̫̪̟̳͖͙̲̥͉̳̱̟͌̅͂͜n̔̂ͮ̓̉̂̏͏҉̲̲̬͈̙̰̗̟̼̟̝̖͚̣ͅt̶̨̜͖̼͍̤̪̥̖̤͉͓͔̗̩͚͕̎ͧ̂͆ͫ̍̇̔̒ͯͣ̐ͨ̚͘͠a̷̛͈͈̮͇͉͔̖̲͙͇̹͖̝̤͓̘̣͙̅̾̃́ͩ̋̈ͮ̊̑ͧ̿͌ͪ̚͘ͅc̷͎̩̳̳̰̩͈̃ͥ͋͛͋̕͡ͅt̸̠̺͔͈̪̟̣̪̻̜̲͔̲͚ͧ̅̓̽̿̋̒̂̌̇̐̅̋͌̿́i̶̩͍̮̹̪͇̖̖͇͙̜͍̺̥̓ͩ̒ͪ̅͒̀̓͊͆́ͫ̐ͦ̒͢͢͝͠ͅͅn̛̪̻̺̙̞̖͍̟̰̯ͧ͊͋ͥ̓ͬ̀͟g̵̨̛̺̣̜̹͉̝̳͉͖̪͍̹̰͓̮̠̮̜̝ͥ͛ͤ̉͛̇̕͠ ̠̱̼̹̙̹̯̖̣̬̭̜͖̱̙͎̀̏ͭͨͫ͂̿͌̇ͣ̐͌ͤ̏̓̾̇́͞͡m̶̴̡̠̲͕͂̊̋̿̍̍͊̂͆ͤ̕y̴̹̮̼͉͇̻̬̜̱̪͔̤̣̻̻̽̄ͧ̀ͧͤ̕͠͠ ̑̂͑ͨ̄͒̿ͭ̑ͪ҉̺̗̪̰̗ͅs̵̡͖̖̻͇̺̥͈͎̤͓̜̟͇̳͖͈̹̼̮ͫ͐̂͆͋̋̚e̶̓̈́͌̚͠҉̭̤͎̯̱c̢̧̦̞͍̳̘͖̬̟͉̣͇ͫͭ͒̀̾̒̇ͧ̊̃̆̈́̇͢r̸ͦ͌ͦͫ̀ͪ̆͟͏̖̝͖̙̳̥͖̘̫̞̰̞͍͎eͬ͗̓̄͏̶̪̰̜̰̩̦̞̲̙̰͈͚͞ͅͅt̵͊̎͐ͨ͗̑ͩ͒̊͌̋̔ͯͦ̒́͏̥̱̺̬̻͉̖͠ ̵́ͯͧ̊ͪ͆ͯ̅ͮ̊̋͏̴̣̞̝̣͕͇͝ņ̨͗̓̽̋̊҉̶̮̳͓̱̼̱̙̜͙̮̣̩͓͍͇̭͝ȩ̷̢͌͑̃̃̐ͮ͜͏̞͚̼͚̮̤̝͈̲̳͉̤t̨̬͕̝͕͕̼͔̠̬͕̞͔̟̘̩͍̳̏͆ͣͦͧ͗͜͢ͅw̸̶̴͚͎͎͕̱̮͕̦̩͖͚ͦͬ̅͗͊̓̀͐ͦͬ͆ͥ̄̕͡o̵͓͉̥̘̬͙͙͓̖̠̟̤͓͙̠̻ͨͦ̒ͦͬ̐̀̕͞r̸̵̩̭͓̤̱͇͈̔͐ͨͯ̒͠k̴͍̯̻̼̰̬̜̬̖̤͈̭͐̓̈͊̈̈́ͬ̋̓͗ͤͬͮͣͨͩ̈́ͭ̑͢͢͝͡ͅ ̷̶͙͔̯̫͉̮͎̱̯͉̻̘̞̦̯͈̩̒ͧ̓͌͡o̷̢̞̪̩̤̭͉̰̜̥͈̼̺͚̱̭̺ͣ̃̅ͬ̈́͊͗ͫ͑̆ͧ͟ͅf̶͈̮͎̰̝͛̿͆ͪ̎͂̔͐͌̌̿̓͊̊ͩ͒ͣ̕͞ ͈̞͚̠̰͔̺͓͓͈̻͇̖͎̭̳̹͌̊̉͂̂̋̄̋̋͒̓ͭ̔͂̉ͪ͜͟͡͠s̴̷͓̥̠̼̭̺͓̣͉̰̤̯̦͇̙͍̣͗̓̅̋ͦ̆̑̃ͫͬͯ̓͆́̐̽́͠p̡͕̘͓̹͔̬̙͔̫̖̰͎̀̽͐̂͋̿͊̎ͯ̈́̆͞i̶̛̪̜̲͔̰̖̤ͧ̍̍͛e̺͖͓̙̼̦͓̟̳͚͍͕̥̝̼̺̮̊̒ͨ̌̈͗ͫ͆̊̍̒ͤ̈̂̚̚̕͜͜s̢̨̟̫͓̫̺͍͕͚͓̅̓̎̎̓̚͢͡ ̢̖̬̪͇̗̹̰̯̣̲͎͉̲̘̱̱̟ͯ̔̉̒̈́͂͗̍̂͑̀̂̐̾͒̑ͥͤ̇͞a̷̴̛͔̭̼͓͕̫̞̞̣̍̽̌͐ͦ͑̑̓͆ͬͭ͢c̢̛͍͓͍̙̘̀̃̇̽̋̓ͫ͒ͤͯͦͩ̂̃̅͗̆͘r̢̯̲̠͎̠͈̦͎̜͇̝̹̻͐̊̀ͬ̒ͦ͒̀̕o̶ͧ̽̈́ͫ̈̂̎̌̂͗͛͗̆͏̗͈̖̜̤̝̤̰̪͔̘̹͓̬̠̼͚͢͡s̶̨̠̺͇͈̻̠̺̻̠̝̜̤̞͚͉̩͗ͭ̑̀̆͂ͣ͒͐̊͡ŝ̱̥̮̻̙̝͙̞̰͈͑̓ͫ̆̆̓͋ͭͤ͂͑̓̈́ͣ̀̓́͝ ̘͓̪̝̳̫̥̹͑ͬͪ͛ͦ̓̈ͪ̊͑̒ͬͨ̅ͦͮ̈́ͬ̆̀̕t̷͙͇͈͎̩̝̊ͫ͂̒̊̃ͭ͜h̶̫̬̺͓̝̫̗̙̬̣̬͓̜͊̃͊̉̐ͦͪ̃ͨͤͬȩ̵̗͕̤̙͇̭ͫ̅̇ͩ̿͠ͅ ̠̞̪ͨ͂̅ͨ̃͊̈́͐̔̃̉̓ͨ̀̑̚̕͢Ų̷̖̥͇͙͙̠͇̫̈́̌̽͗͑͊̌ͨ̃͐ͯ̑́́̋̓͘͡ͅŞ̤͚̥̯̝͖̈́͑̈́̽ͨ̿̐͊̔͆͛ͨ̓̓̓͜A̭̰͉̣̙͚̤̫̔͗ͩ͗ͭ̽̚͠ ̨͙̯̘̮͇̖͓̓̏͊ͯͭͮͭ̀a̋ͯͩ̆̈́̂̀̾̀́̌ͨ͏̴̛̩̬͔͚͕͢n̴̛͕̱̟̻̗̥͖̩̘̖̺͖̞̺̮̋͛̋͗͂̃̉̄̉ͫͬ͒͆̔͠d̷̖̹̞͇̫̭͇̤͔̙͙͔͇̀̂ͭͦͩͤ̓̈̒ͪ̎̈͜͞͠͠ ̸̯̣̥̯̮͍̜̜̖̜͔̭̲̱̹̻̱̰̽̈̆ͥ̅͗ͪ̉͗̂͠ŷ̛̹̪̬̰͈͖̫̝͕̹͙͐̆͌̓͌͑͂ͫͨ͆͗͐ͯ̊͟͠ō̵̧̺̫͙͖͚̬͖̝̯͙̤̦̲͈̦͕̝̿͒̈́̓ͥͦ̕u̸̸̢̠̞̗̬̜̙̻͂̍ͨͥ͆̊̽̍͑ͪ̽͆̌͆̍ͦ̑ͯ͑͝rͫͥͨͤ͆̈ͯ͒̇̉͌ͬ͑ͩͬ̓̉͛̕͏̨̹̟̙̮̱͎͙̖͔͇̜͕̱͕͇̰͇̤ ̸̶̗̮̘̲͉̜̩͎̖̩̘̪͈̤͕̥ͫͦ̐͐̅ͦͦͭͦ̐̂̔̓̓̈́́I̵̧̧ͦ͑ͧ͂̈̌̍́̆́̓ͫ̿͏̼͇̩̦̜̺̺̪P̵̢̡̝͉͎̳̩̹̗̠͗͂͒ͧ͊̋̾̊ͤ̀̚͠ ̶̧͔̳̤̙͔͚̺̯̾̏̔̆͐̏̍ͪ̉̔̿̏ͮ̓ͭ̈i͖͈̰̰̖̹̜̤̠̼̟̦͉̖̺͗ͧͤ̎ͥ͂͗̋ͤ͋ͮ̊ͤ̏͡͡s̸̛̙̭̻̳̖͇͉̗͖͇̼̗̺̤͊̍̑̏̇ͨͨ̃́͡ ̐̂ͦ̅̉ͤ͗͆ͥ̂̈́͑͂̄ͤ̿͏̲̘̺͙͠b̷̨̭͔͖̦̫̥̽͛ͤ͛͑̓̇ͮ̾̓̈ͨ̌̇̆̉̍͌̊̀͜͟e̠̞̹̩̦̖̮͍̝̳͚̳̜̬͎̮͒̋ͥ̅̋́̉͌̏̌ͭ́͞ͅi̸̡̯̞̞̬̭̎ͫͮ̒͛̑ͥ̏͂ͣͤ̓ͧ͒̅͗ͬ̋͞͝ͅn̮̭̖̘̜ͥ̊̏̈̽͜͡ģ̸̵̺͇͕̥̞̹͔̭̗͓̘̞̼̈́̂ͧ̍ͧ̑́ͬ͛̍́̄͗͂͛͐ͨ̀ ̴̡̼̟̗̤̰̤̥̗̺͎̯͖ͨ̆ͤ̒̂ͯ́͘͟t̨̡̨̻̯͙̺̟̜̻̖̳̻͙̦̭̠͉͎̏͊̓͐́ͨͤ̉̉ͫ̚rͨ̉̔͏̟̠̞͈̲̩̜̰̞̝̙͚̝͖͙̪͖͘ͅa͙̖̙̙̞̤̤̜̥̮͕̗̺̩ͤ͌̍̈͞c̰̝̩̫̺̜̺̞̦̬͎̬͈̙̳͎͔̔̌̔ͥ̐̐̏͑͋͋͗̚͘͢e̵̢̩͉͚͙̰̠͔͖̗̺̾̉̂̓̑̒̊͢͜͟d͂ͩͬͤ̂ͤ̈̆̋̐̓ͪ͢҉̷̡͔̺͇͔̞̩̯̤̫͓̩̙̜̼̤̻̰͞ͅ ̧͈̲̖̥͙̠̬͈̼ͥ̃͂̽̄ͯ͂̌ͮ̎ͯ́ŗ̻͙̮̥͖͈͓̮̱̝̗͇̟̙͗ͥ̂̋͋͐ͪͪ̑͗͛́i̢̧̧̛̠̲͎͚͇̘̖͇̯̥̖̬̜̘̘̝͇ͥͩ͛ͤ̋̓͠g͒͋̂̒̀ͧ̆ͩ́͐ͪ͡͏̛͝҉͚̠̱̭̦̞̬͕͎̤͉̻̺̦͎͔̝ͅĥ̢̖͉̤̗͖͙́̿̑̈́̀̅̂ͩ̂ͮͪ̊̀̀̚ͅt̓̌ͩ̃̈́̆ͯͥ̀̄ͮ͒͏͔̳̫͉̣̕͢͠ ̵̡̨̩͈̖̮̗̖͕̪̰̰̯͇͐͐ͭͦ̔ͧ̃ͪ͂̊̋̂͂͡ͅn̴̸̵̴͚̗͚͈̳͖̞͓̲̗̣̪̦̹̍͛ͩ͒͘ͅo̷͔̪̦͚͔͇̥̣͍̅ͯ͂̃ͭ͛ͨͪ̾͛̂̀̍̍ͥ̈́̚͜ẉ̹̭̥̳͇̪͈ͦ̈ͧ̍̇̓ͩͦ̽ͯ̇̍̒͌͌̋̀̚͜ ̵̨̛͔̲͎̙̲̦̭̘͎̦͇̥̭̈ͪ̊̌̓̎̂̓͊̈́͑͒̕͡š̗͙̙̊̑̑̉̅ͬͣ͐̔̀͗͐̑ͧͮ̋͛̚͢͜͞͝͝ͅͅo̐̒͗ͪ̔͑ͩ̂̋̅ͨ͏̸̼̦̝̭̭̳̖̱̻͙̙͚̙̫͟͡ͅ ͑̇͆ͤ̒ͯ̓̅͛̋ͧ́̑̄ͭ̀͠҉͙̗͎̞̗̻͕̞͓̺̤̰͖̻̗̳̼͓̠ẏ̨̨̱̯̦͓͕̹̣̻̎́̽̄ͥ̂͘͜͡o͗̓̎̀̿ͮ̿͗̌̋̄ͣ͊ͥ͐͂̑͏̴͏͇̮̣͎͇̬͔͔͚̳̜u̴͓̤̺̹̞̼̻̲̪̣͖̾͐̿̋̑ͭ͐̊ ̴̧̻͉͇̰̙̮̱̦͔͓͈̟͔̯̟̼͕̥̞͒ͨ͑ͥ͗͐̔̀͐́b̓ͭ̈́́̐̒ͧ͒̈͗̎ͯͪ͊͡҉̗͉̙̻͙̠̬͉̱̘̦͕͔̥̘̜̦͠͠ê̵̴̸̝͉̝̱̠̣̙̮̮̲̘̩̬̘̜͍̐̍ͦͥͭͨ͋͂̎̋̄̑͗̑ͩ̈̈̅t̝̙̖̳̗̱͖̤̱͔̲͎̬ͥ̾̿̂ͣͫ͂ͨ̈̐͘̕͜͞͠ṫ͈̮̱̘̰̭̲͖̤̹͕̘̦͑̒̍͒̾̃͋ͭ͐ͭͭ͡͡e̷̡̫̫̲̜̬̰͚̝̼̻̺̙̣ͭ̓ͤͩ̅ͪ͌ͬ̐̃͂ͫ͋͑̀͘͟r̸̛͇̥͙̙̤̼̜̪̟ͯ̔ͬ͐̿̈̽̐ͣ̊́̚͜ͅ ͇̯̦̹̫͕̹͙̞ͩ̿̃ͩ͢͝p̶̨̼̱̜͍̦̯̯͙̃̈ͪ͌̒͒̆̊̔̅ͮ͊͢ͅŗ̵͉͙̼̘̗̙̗̪̱̺̈̿̈́̾̏̓̀͟e͚̫̞̯͓͕͖̯̺̯͖̼̖͚͔̺̎̊͗̔ͭ̿ͪ͊͋̈́ͨ̍̚͝͝p̸̢̧͚̩̫̱̌ͫ̄̉ͪ͠ǎ̳͎̝͈͑̿̅̀͒͐̄̓̄͡ȑ̸̷̴̮̳͎͓ͮ̀͂̇̈́ͭͯ̍̒̎͑͟e̗̜̥̲̠͓̼͙͖͍̺̗̭̣̬̫̲̬̩͒̐͆̉̉̍ͤ̔͒̒̽̾͆ͯ͐ͯ̉̐̐̀͘͜͟͝ ̧̉͗͐̇͂̆͂͊͌ͯ̊́͟͡҉̝̺͔̠̺̝ͅf̷̮̺͎̥̻͔̂̎ͣ̐͛̄̅͑̑̃́͢͜ǫ̹̫̬̮̠̞͙̖͇̜̖̭̪̻͔̥ͫ͂ͪ͒̑̐ͥr̷̸͙̝͚̔̂̈́͗̇ ̸̡̡̌̄̔̒͏̦̰͕̦͖͖t̢̡̡̠͇͓͔̹̼ͥ͑̿̐ͪ̋̏̈͜h̵̛ͧ̇̏͆͂͋ͤͪ͛́͒̈́̏̉̀̃͊ͭ̚͜͏̛͔̖̹͎̥̬̞̜ê̛̺͔̼̩͍̰̇ͤͧ͌͌ͫ͋̌͌̎̓̊̈́̃ͭ̿͞ ̸̒̓̄̆ͪ̐̔ͥͮ̽ͬ̋ͩ͑ͦ͋̃̂͜҉̛͕̭̼͎̱̜̦̝͇̦̫̼ͅş̶̠͔͔͚̠͚̜̟̯̭̜̭̫̳͖̓̓͊ͮͪͯ͞͞t̵͇̠͕̖͓̲͖̟͈̟̮̜͚͔̳͋ͧ̆̆̃̌ͣ̑͛̾ͩ̓ͥ̏̔̚̕͡͠o̪̳̖̦̖͈ͧͫ̆ͥ̈́̑ͧ̽͐ͤ̍̈́̀ͮͪͯ̈̇̀̕r̼̹̣̙̼̤̹͙̮̤̬̣ͪ͋̃̋̍͂ͯ͌̀̏̐ͩͣ̎̿̉̄ͪ͂́͜͟ͅmͩ͌ͧ̐̅͛̍́̋ͩ̓̚̚̚͝͞҉̹͇̭͇͙͇̗̤͙̹̪̜̤̣͚,̢ͬ̓̐̆̽ͤͭ̾͌ͬ̋ͣͤ̓̅̓ͥ͊͘͜͏̜̜̤͈̖̝͉ ̷̨̢̛̹̮̪͍̜̲̖̘̦̝̬̜̩̲̈́ͭ̎̒̕m̷̴̧͔͎̟̦͉͔̼̻̼̼ͤ̇ͧ̀̉̓̋͗̐̿̅ͮ͑̒͐̐ͤ̇̓̕a̍ͦ̂ͮͣͩ͂̋̂͏̡͙̠̰̜̺̪̩͖̱̺̳̠̹͕͈͚̳̯͢ḡ̶͇̳͈̱̺̮͎̯͑ͤ́̀g͒̒̌̇̄͗ͦ̈̉͒ͬͦͬ̂ͬ̑̔̎͟͠͏͟҉̺͇̬̱͇͈̖̭̮̩͍̩͇̼̘ò̴̻̥̞̞̳̻̮̮͎̘̙̟̺̰̮̱͙ͨͪ̋̇̆ͨ̂̅̊̀̋̏̀͜͡t̴̨̥̰̫̥̯͍̞͓͖̲̲̓̅̍̎ͬͣ͋̃͐͆ͨ͒́͠.͓̝̞̝̯̟̘͉̋ͮ̊͒̓͌̈́ͮͭ͜͞ ̷̧̖̮̥̻̺͍̪̤͉͚̈́͋ͦ̅͐̏̔ͩͪ̽ͬ̾ͫͪ̂́̚͘͠ͅT̷͖͔̞̱̹̗͍̮̗͔͈̈̇ͤ͆̂̀̔ͦ̓ḧ̦̞̩̰̗͕́͊̑̇ͪͧͣͧͬ̕͟͡e̛̿͛̒͑ͬ͗̈̍͆̽ͮ͟҉͉̪̤̪̙̝̖̗̖̻̹͚̥́͡ ̦̯͈̺̙̥͉̲͍͚̮̮ͥ̈̾͛̈́̇ͣ̓̔̃̍̌͞s̑̎ͪ҉̡̝̗͎̥t̷̡̛͓͙̘̦̭̦͇ͥ͊̆ͦ͂͋͋͐͟͝o̷͙̪͔̘ͯ̐͗ͣ̽ͭ̊̍̈ͩ̄̇͝r̢ͧ̃̓ͭ̌ͧ̅ͮ͑͑̽̍͘҉̳͖͓̖̗̦̪͇̻̟̬̱ͅͅm̢̧̮̣̙͉͉ͤ͐̃̂̊̈́̽́͞͠ ̵̛̦͇͍̤̳̞̤̫̊̄͒ͫͥ̎͞t̬͔͖̼͕̼̳̮̜̪̪̗̒͒̔̈͌̇ͬ̄͊͋͌͘͜ḣ̢̨̳͍̱̥͇̱̮͍͔̼͖ͭ́͗͢å̷͚͙͙̎͆̑̐̇́̿͛̽̋̆͛ͭ͛ͯ̓̍͜͡͠͠t̼͍̹͇̤̱̜̅̆̎ͮͬ̃̌ͮ͟͝͠ ̮̻̫̜̭͙̀ͣ̓͊ͩ̈́̂ͦ̀̚͘͢͞ͅw̸̠̫͕̟͔̝̬̺͉̫̝ͮ̉ͯ͂ͮ̿̈́̽̇ͦͤ̍ͨͧ̌̀̕ȋ̛̭̰̺̖̈́ͣͪ̊ͫ͂p̽̓ͯ́ͫͣ̈ͫ̃ͤ̉̓̋̃̓̂́͡҉̠̱̪̰̗̹͙̤̖̳̱͉̜̯̺̥ě̵̓̅ͮͪ̒͊̔̔҉̵̪̜͇̯̠̖̱̪̥̜̦͓̥̲̲͉ͅs̢̊ͮ̈́̌͐͏̪͍̱̮ ̢̧͂ͨ͐ͭ̔̚͞҉̩͓̤̼̭̙͕̱̤̩̙̺̺̗͖̺̳ͅô̵̠͙͚̪̮͕̰͇̹̱͉̫͙̣̤͚͚ͬ̾ͤ̐ͦ̾̌͆͞ů̷̷̦͔̭͚̙̖̩͕̹̠̖̞̳̻́̆͗ͩ̈͆͂͌͟ͅţ̵̬̯̖̱̰̘̇͒ͩͥ́̓̈̈́̃͗ͤͭͣ́̈́͟͝ ̢̢̢̙̙̞͔̗̩̤̳̯̫̙̯͈͆ͮ̑̌͛ͫ̿ͧ͗ͭ̄̃̆ͨ͌͌̒̈̋͘͠ṱ̷̸͈̲͕̜̂ͬ̌̓̏̉̌̈͂ͨ̔̔ͯ̐̋ẖ̸̼͙̱͖̬͈̹͔̦͖͚ͧ͗̓̿͘͠͝ę̧̤͉̰͕̦̤͖͖̗̺̺̮͔̹͎͍ͧ̌̽ͪ̅̓ͅ ̶̶̧̉ͯ̑ͤ҉̱͚̯̲̲̯̞͎ͅp̴̴̯̭͍͚̽́͗ͧ̈́̕͘ā̶͎͈̞̮͔̩͖̠̳͎̘̉ͦͫ̉͒̆ͭͭ̐ͩ̇̋ͨ͛̇ͪ͆̕͡͝ţ̟̟̠͉̖͇̝̝̩̤̤̓̇̃̿ͪ̓̓̈̊ͧͬ̊̾͂ͬ̉̍̇ͮ̕hͣͫ͂ͮͮ̂̚͏̴̳̘͓͙̹̮͔̹̯̭̕ẻ̷̡͂̑ͭ͑ͮ̊̉̆ͤ҉̪͇͍̥̺̘͉̝̜͎͕̜t̸̶̛̞͉̘͍̳͉ͧ̏͑ͩ̉͒́i̶̧̛͇̖͖̾ͤ͛͛̄͌̓̎̈́͌̃͐̈́̊c̢̺̖̻͍͉̥̪̫͇ͭ̆̄ͬ͌ͣͤ̚͞͞ ̛̇̋̊ͥ̌͊҉̡͉͈̙̠ͅļ͎̩̩̫̻̩̖̖͈̟̭̩̟̬̟͚͓͌̾̆͒ͯ̀i̴͙̼͚͓̘̝̽͗̄ͤͭ̈́̂̒̆͋͌͗ͬ̑̊ͦ͐́͡͞t̷͓̯̲̼̱̥͓̠̪̭͓͉̝̣̗͆̊̽ͤ̏̋ͫ̉͊ͦ̊̔̆̉̌ͬ̋̚͢t̨̜̩̼̗̬̭͙͓̥͚̼͙̟ͬ̇ͫ͛̆̇͌̿͘͞͞ļ̢̳̝̤̼̯͎̱̖͉̯̜͚͖̬̩̲̟͒ͦ̀̉̐̎̿ͦ̽ͪ̃̓́͆ͬͮ͌ͧ̔̕͡e̶̝̼͔̳̩͓̠͔͙̥͒̍̃̍̓̾ͩ͋̌͟͟͢ ̌͗͗̑̐̋͏̵̴̧̞̟̻͙͎̠̰̭̫̖͉́ͅṭ̦͕̼̳̤͕̬̹̩͍͈̓̌ͯ̈́͌͐͆̅̇͆ͤ̐͝h̶̨̢̭͍͕͔̮̩̻͙̲̪͕͆̀ͨ̿̉̔̑̚͘i͊ͨ͋̄̉̚͏̸̵͏̣̰̯͖̫̰̰̰̗̮̪n̜̪̯̥̥̼̯̯̗ͫͫͪ̉̎̀ͣ́̕͝͞g̴͓͍̮̱̘̯͍̘̘̦̻̠̞͖̍̑̑̓̀̕͞ ̛ͤ̉̈́͂ͥ͋ͥ̂̿̒̽́̇̓͌ͪ̈́ͨ̍̀͝͏̦̖͍̠̰̱̘̬̹̗͓̪͇̥͙͎̖̲̮̕y̴̧̨͙͉̺̮͎̼̯͒́͒̏̔̀ͬ̐͑̈́ͧ̄̚͘o͆̐ͫ̃̄͌ͮ̾̆̉̾̌ͧͮͤͥ̿͏͈̖͕̝̮̼͖͇̼̺͓̱̲̤͓ụ̮̗̼̃̎́̓̀́͡ ̴͓͈̞̖̟̥̜̩̞̊ͤ̄͊̋́ͬ̒̂ͩ͞c̨̝̦̝͙̳͈̟͔̘͉̼̬̝̥͓̻̯̾̽͗͐͗ͣͥ͒͡ͅa̢͍̤̰̻͙͎̥̙̠̜ͬ̽ͩͤ̓̈́ͯͫ̈̓ͮ͟l̷͖̮̞̫̼͙͔̻͚̦̫͍͇̺̭̫ͥ̽̓̈̐ͧ̌͑ͫ͂͛ͨ͂ͣͧ̽̂͜͠ļ̷̵̤̼̦̪͉̝̲̖̺̝̬̯͍̥̤̲͔̺̺̎͊ͯͩ̇̓ͥͥͫͪ̂̎ͯͬ̌́̃͒ ̯̳̼̺̭̗̭̯̗̤͖̜̳̽̋̏̆ͨ̔ͩ̈́̆̋̏̕͠ͅỹ̶̵̓̓͌ͮ̀ͧ̇̒̓̍ͨͩ̔͐ͪ̅ͪ̂̕͏̝̱̠̰̝̜̼̩̩̟͕ͅo̴̵̮͔͙̼͔̳̠̼̦͉̺͖ͨ͊͌ͣͨ͗͆̇̈́́̂͛͒̂̊̈́͆͒͜͝u̧̝̮̯̳͈̱̩͍̜͚̹̩̳̺̘̣̼͋ͯͭ͗̆ͮ̄́ͫ̀ͧͥ̔̓̈̓͜r̢̢̩̺̮͎̞͓̼̱̤̪̝̞̬̥̤͔̘̍̌̂̓ͥ̚ͅ ̴̢͇̝̫̗̼͍̪͖̟̪̰̦͖̭̠̞̆̊̊̆ͪ̕l͕͎̟̱̖̖͇͚ͦ̆̌͌̑̌̂ͤ̀̂̾͌̀̀͜į̷̸͙̣̹͇̲̺̲͖̘̼̝̘̬̘̪̍ͦ̄ͥ̊͂͞f̵̧̲̬͔̼̥͚̜̲̲̟̜̺̣ͩͩ̓ͬ̎́ͭ̀͜ͅȩ̇̓̍ͮͥ̇̾̋̄̐ͮ̎͌̌ͩ͗͐̓҉̡̟̙̭̜̮̤̥̠̠͇́ͅͅ.̶͋ͥ̄̿̇͗͌̒̾̑̓͂͟͟͏̶͇͙̜͇̯̼̯̖̹̳̙͔̥ͅ ̡͙̫̮͔̏͌̄ͧY̸̷̨̡̠͙͇͚͍͈̘̮̪͍̦̖̪ͥͤ̊ͪ̓͂ͤͬ̑ͣͭ́ͅo̡͍̻͔̩͎͍̰̱͋̄ͨ̅̈̇̽̓ͮ̾͗ͥ͂͌̆u̷̅̓̋̇̃͒ͬ̃͋̃̒̆̆̚̕҉̪͙̬̭̫̲̗͓̳̝̝̦̗̘̤͘'̸̘͖͚̭͖̱̲̪̼̹̤̘͍̦͔͉͆ͬ͑ͮ̾̑ͣ̚͞͞ͅrͨ̔̒ͮ͛ͮ̓ͤ̏͗ͪ͒̃̓͛̐̏̚҉̤̣̻̙̭͎̬̼̙̳͉̤̕͠ȩ̵̸̡̱̼͓͓̺̭̗̳͇̱̗͉͍̺͔̭͖̯̈́͌͛ͬͨ͌̽ͬͬͧͮ͝ ̢͌͂͌ͥͤ͆̈́̿̈͊͑҉̴͙̦͈̩̙͙̖̲̲̬̘͔͍̹̩́f̖̣̗̲̬̙͉͖̟̬̥̲ͯͯͧ̔͆͒͋̉̎ͯ̐͗̍͢͟ų̈͂͒̅̊̈ͯͦ̌̐͟҉̫̖͍͇̮̺̼̦̳͘c̓̓ͭ̀̃͂͛ͥ̓̒̊̊ͭ͏͏̴̸͍̟̰̘̣̗̦̘k̶ͧ͆ͧ̅ͣ̏ͥ͐̐͘͜҉͚͖̯͓̤̲͚i̸̢̞̟̳͈̟͖̣ͩ̓̓̕͟͢n̸̩͚͚̮̤̠̘͉̯̻̮̹̉ͦ̅̓̓̈́̑̾ͩ͂̊̉̔̄ͅģ͆͂̽͌́ͫ͛̔͏̩͚̬̱͖͕͓̤͕͜ ̒ͨ̔ͦ̓̀͏̨̭̦͎̘̠̗͚̠͙̺͇̕͜d̷̞͍̱͚͚̭̳͉̙̩̽͛̇ͤ̌̋̈̊̊ͮ̀͟͡ę̧̎̄̀ͮ̔̆ͧ̌̂̊̉̆͐́͝҉͔̠͖̥̭͓̗͉̭̼̝̥͓̦͔̝̳̤̩a̵̴̜̞̣̬͓̳̤̟͈͎͎̯̮̦̳̣̫ͪͨ͂́̎͌̓͑̂ͪ͡͠͞ḍ̛̫̗̭͊̅̄ͫͮ̏̀̀͢,̶̧̣̻͙̯̬͈͉͉̯̙͓̳̘̻̥̃ͯ̓́ͫ̅͂̃̈́͟ ̂̌̈́̽ͯͥ̑͐̊̎̂͑͆̄̓͜͢͟҉͉̥͚̞͉̼̜̯͖̲̙͖͙͍̗͔̺̘̹͜k̴̨ͯ̌̓̈́͌̿̾̎ͦͭͧ̓ͪ͊ͮ̕͞͏͍̞̤̲̭̩̝̭i̢͚̯̤͖͍̥͖͍͔̬̭̱̥̯̪̩̻͈͓ͦͩ̆̋͂͜͟͢͞d̸̶̸̠̙̣̳̦̂̇̏̓̎̋̍̒̎͒̀͗̀̚͡.̮̘̫͔̻̘̺̤̯̤͈̱̂̌͛̈̀͟͞͡ͅͅ ̸̨̛͚̮̤̞̖̮̠̱̝̥͓̜̖͎̋̉̉͊ͮͤĮ̢̮̖̳̫̓̓ͨ̂͌̿̈̏͋̽̄̐̇̑̀̕͞ ͛͂̑͑͛́͗͗̽̍̍ͧͥ̏̊̽̊̚͏̕҉̸̲̩̝̪̗̹̪c̵̛̯̝̰ͤͤͪͪ̋ͣ̑̆ͨ̇͊̅̀̚͢ą̰͉̗̬̙͎̄̈́͛͑̅ͩ̿͢͞ͅn̶̓͂̐͆̄̌ͫ͛͋̿͛ͣ̏̂̽̾̀̔̋̀͢͟҉̙͍̩̱ ̠̬͖̦̲͙̦͓͍͉̘̬̘ͮͭͩ̔̑̐̀̿͆͛͋̐̅̅̇̽͆ͯ̀͡b̢̞̠̳̣͓͓̘͎̝̫̺̒͋ͦͤ̾͂͑̑̾̑̈́ͬ̌͑ͤ͂̔̉́͡ͅͅę̷̧̳̜̩͖̫͚̗͚͙̲̜͕͙̤͕͕͖̣̊̾ͬ̎͒͊̂̄̄́͊͢ͅ ̛̘̹̼̯̣̲̆̒ͬ͐͐͠a̢̢̻͕̬͓͚͙̟͍̼͗̔̆ͫ̎͌ͫ͠͡n̶̵̶̛͖̘͕̖͚̫̤͙̱̠͌ͤͩ͊̄͐͐͌̔̀y͋̓͗͂ͪ͊ͩ̓̋̈́̄̔̾̽͞҉̝̟̱̝w̷̸̷̝͙̙̱̳͆̄ͪͨ̇̇̿ͣ̍̄̍̓ͩ̀͘͜h̸̎̑͆͊ͧ͋͗͟͏̢̢̺̩͓̩̥̼͎̗̯͎̥̩̻͖̗͚̳ȩ̵̵̰̣͖̙̞̬̘͉̖͔̬̱̬̲̓͐̒ͦ͌ͬ̾̒̓̀͞r͗ͫ͐͝҉̵̴̺̘͓̫̮͎͉͕̠̥͈̣͇͔̩͙̼̯͇e̶̳̫̺̫̣̟͇̺̻̙͓̬͓̜ͥ͂̍ͤ̑̌ͬͯ̉͛̆͗́̍̍̓̆̊́͡,ͣ̉ͤͮ̈͐ͫ̑ͦͧ҉̸̵͏̝͓̻ͅ ̸̧̡̮̜̱̘͔̻̦̟̞̞͕̼̰̩̣̘͑̎ͫ̉̍̃̍ͧͅă̵̵͔̺̲͉̤͕̲̞̯͓̤ͭͬ̽̌͌̑ͯ̽̆͗̉́ͫ͋͂̉͑́̚͠n̴̛̠̬͎̠̲͚̐ͫ̓ͧ̋͒̂̎̄͆͌̿̀͟͞y̸̢̺͙̲̜̞̝̻ͤ̒̋̓͑̏̄ͮ̾̓̉͗̇̈̊ͣͤ͜͡t̵̵̡͚͖͂ͪ̋ͩ̈̅ͤ̌̃̅̏ͭ͌̚͠ͅi̭͇̞̗̙̳̞̟͚͖͕̲̦̜̽ͦ̔̿̉ͩ͋ͭ͊͊̀ͯ̍ͨ̾̇́͜͝͡͝ͅṃ̴̡̯̹̞̮̣͖̯͍̯̝̆̓͒͗̃͒̔̒͡e̮̹͔͙̳̤̯͍̠̬̥̱̰̬̫͑̍͐́ͬͪ̒͂̓̈́̾͐̉ͣ̀͠ͅ,͌ͬ̈̃ͥ̃̂̒ͨ̋ͣ̔̑̓̆̇̽̚͝҉͠͏̡̪̪̦ͅ ̳̰̦̯͈̳̪̜̱̼͎̲ͥͮͨ̾̓ͯ̃͗̄ͮ̿͌̀̕͟ͅa͕̬͖̥̟ͥ̏̌́̋͐ͯ̂̂̃ͤ̋͌̚̕͠͝n̷̢͖̣̻͕̙͕̰͙̯̱̪̻̖̰͔̞͉ͫ̉ͬ͒ͅͅd̸̪͙̙̤̗̲̺͔̮͈̲̝̜̻̱̠̭̃̾ͧ̓ͧ̈̎̆ͥ̀̚͘̕͡ͅ ͕̣̯̬̜͓͙̳͎͉͕͉̥̥͊̑͋ͩ̈́̊̚͜͝͝Ï̦̺̪̞̖̤͖̪̲̻͗̓ͮ̀͟͝͞ ̶̷̧̡̜̯̩͕̪̙̖̠̱͔͕̭̝̝͚̙̥͚͗̀̂̏̇͆͊̾͆̌͋ͪͅc̡̡͉͔̤͉̭͓͌̈ͭͪͭ͠a̵̰͔̙͕̖̩̮͔̻͔̘̪͙̭̺̪̯̮̿͋ͤ͆̉͋ͮ̏̂̔͐̉́̈́͢͠n̶̢̻̖͖̙͓̠̣̻̫̥̩̅̋̈́ͬ͛ͥ̓̋ͪ́ͦ́̀ ̻͕̺̺̯̟̬̅͗̒̃̓ͭ̏ͣ͐̂̈͊̋ͭͩ͋̉͂́k̵̢̡̨̮͕͍̫͇̬̬̖͙͎͒̒̉̅ͫͬ̃̈́͂ͧͭ̄͒̂̏͘i̴͇̣̼͙͓̦͔̺͇̳͇͙͚̣̬̠̬͉̇͊ͮͫ̋͋ͩ̊͒͗͒̀ľ̷̨̦͇̳̲̣̫̯͔̙͇̭̽̓͆́͐̾͂ͤͤl̵̡ͯ͋̄̌̓͐ͦͮ̐̃̇ͮ͏̡͏̩̮̳̞̠͓ ̟͈͙̘͔̇̄ͨ̄̐̓͘y̵͕̩͖̫͉̱͉̱̩̱͕̳͚͍̫̤͗̀͌ͪ̄̾̄ͮͧ̃ͯ̑ͧ́̕͝ͅo̴̧͚̩̫̟͕͍͇͎̳̗̳̞̱̖͈͆̆̂̎̀͆͑̃ͣ̂͐̌ͮ͜ư̴̹̰̗̰͖̼̲͉̳̗̜̹͙̙͇͑̎̎̋ͦ́ͯ͐̿͑ ͌͛̑͏̠̜͈͔̞̩ǐ͛̾̔͒͑̀̃̔͗ͤ̀ͩ̅̍҉̡̢̰̖̖̤͘͟ǹ̛̙̦͔͚̂̌͋̄̏ͩ̾͋́ͅ ͯͪ̅ͭ̄̂ͧ̇ͨͭ͌ͭ̽͑̔̀ͫ̀͘͜͏̵̨̘̟̯̳ȍ̸̡̯̳͍͈͇̞̺͍͚͍̩̮̼̲̂̓̔ͧͦ͋̄̎͘͘͟v̧͉͚͓̬̘̤͇̩̙͕̬͍̓̀ͤ̀́̓̏ͤͯͫ̌̓ͣ͡ę̶̡͔͖͔̬̯̫͈̄̃̃͆̅͗̒͘r̳͖̟͕͖̰͕̬̰̳͉͙̹̈͋ͥ̋͐̐̋͂̒̈́̈́̆̀͘͟͞ͅͅ ̨̧̠̺͕̯̫̥̮̦̲̮̹̜͖̄̂ͯ̈́̅ͫ̿͐ͫͣͩ͌͂̿͑̊̚̚̕ş̶̝̖̲̫̜̱͉͍̯̩̹̪̣̻͈̐̐̀͌̈́͒̎̇̒̒̌ͯ̀̀͘ͅe̵͎̙͍̘̣͙͙͓̜̙̞̤̦̭̒ͦͤ̃̑̀́ͭ͗̓ͩ̊͑ͫͣ̍͊̕v̹̤̰͔̫͉̪̲͖̺͕̬̝͎̺̗̫̰̰̐ͨ̃͛͆̈̑͐ͧ̂ͥͪ́e̼͈͉͖̣̥̜͕̯̲̫͈̾̍̄́̂̑͜͢ͅn͇͇̳̱̺̟̮̪̳͙̞̲͇̝͕͍͒͒ͩ̑͗̈́̍̂ͯ́͘̕ ̴̶̸̨̳̗̺̏ͯ̅͐̊͌̋ͭ͋̈ͅh̼͖̯̪̤̲̣̬̲̳͂ͣͫ̄̆͝ū̘̼̲̯̥͎̓̑͗͛ͪ̆̿ͥ͋̌̈͟͟nͩ̐͊ͦ̓̌ͧ͂͜͏̰̟͎͓̱̻̪̜̝̟d̸̛̙̣̣̐̄̆͗ͥͥ̍ͦͦ̐̚r̷̢̢̛̺͉̥̥̫̙̘̪̋͑͆́̈́̈̊̆ē̡̜̖̤̙͔̥͖̠͕̱̯̗̝̘̜̟̑͑ͦ͐͆̄ͮͭͯ́͞d̶̢̓ͬͤ̎ͣͦͩ̒ͮ̑͡҉͎̝̞̱̙̦̞͍̙͉̺͈̫̙̘̳ͅ ̵̢̟͇̭̫̭͉̘̓ͨͦ̒̓ͬ̃ͬ̇ͬ̊̄̏́̚ẉ̛͈̹̦̺̩͂͋͆̂͘a͑ͮ̊̄̒̓ͨ̋̓ͨ̊̾ͥ͗̀̀̕҉̥̝̞̯̫͔̠̖ͅy͇̹̖̙̥̞͕̖͙̖̥͓̦͚̦̟̓͊̎̾͒́͌ͨ̏́ş̵͉̦͓̫̯̻̝̠̮͓̜̭̪̖ͦ̒ͪ̿͜,̣̥̜̣̰̝̈́̇͆͛ͪ̓͐ͪͨ̿̍̽͆̏͢ ̢̡͆ͥ̒ͣ͂͆̾͑͐́͒̊͌̃̾͡͡͏͍̙̟̰̪̝̗͕̟͔͖͔̖̯͈͚̥ả̷̍͌͑ͣ͂̿̌̌ͥͨ͆͑̌ͫ̚̕҉͉̟̦̞̣͔̠̭̠̤̖ñ̫̣͉̮̺̻̗̩̦͂̄̓̿̓̽ͣ̂ͥ̇͑ͤͬ͢͜͞͝d̷̝̬̟͕̜̣̞̜̩̃́ͫͪ̈ͨ̐̔̏ͪ ̸̵̖̞̞̠̝̪̥̠̳̻͎̬̬̘͕̫̱̼ͧ̄̓̋̂ͨͯͤ͌̍̃̐t̷́̈́ͫ̀̑ͦ̔̎̓҉̹͖̺̪͚̦͇͙̗̗̙̭̙̲͠͝h͓̰̘̗͉̗͍̯̳͔͇̩̖̭͗͗ͯͦ͊̂̏ͥͮͨ̃͊͛ͥ̇̾͒̔̔̕͢͝a̶͖̰͙̘̻̥̤ͦ̓̓̓ͅť̴̝̭̰̬̖̫̦͚̗̦̞̹̩̠͉͋ͣ̆̊̅ͥ̓̆ͭ̚̚͘͜͟ͅ'̶̴̢̬̩͎͙͊̌͌͛͛ͭ͂ͯͫͭ̔͟͝s̎ͫͧ͑̍̍̈́͑̔̈́͏̴̴̦̤͈͓̘ ̛̛̰̫̯͈̣̰͎̩̰̤͋̓̈́͐ͯ̈́̏͂̅̆̆̈́̀́j͊̄̅ͩ̑͢͏̛̲̺̫͔̦͓̖͈̖̪̼̗̖u̡̨̹̝̱͔͙͑̃̃̍͡ͅṣ̸̲͚̞͈̻̍ͫ̍ͣ̕͜͡ţ̶̿ͦ̀͛̆̄̀̐̃ͦͩ̓͊̇ͨ̌̚͝͏̡̝̦͎͔͇̰̝̙̻͍͖ ̛̯̼̱̦͓̙̦̌ͭ̑̋̒͂ͧ̓ͩ̕ẁ̧͓̺̞͓̭͉̜̜͙̤͕̜͈̼̅̿̏ͧͨͭ͡ͅi̵͇̳̤͚̗̻̘̗̳̺̣̮͖ͩ͋͐̾̋ͯ͐ͩ̆̑̈͐͋ͅͅt̖̦̟̫̙̜̉ͪ̈́ͩ̊̂̈̌̌ͤ̂̒̾͊̑̿ͣͫ͢͜͟h̹̣̥̺̟̭͚̩̟̫̏̿͐ͨͯ̇̂ͦͫ̕͜ ̴̺̖̣̗̭̝̗̭̠͓̜͈͗̋ͤͪ͑̀ͭͨͨ̆ͤ̾ͭ̒̄̓ͦ̀̕͜͞mͯ͌̀͑̀̑͒̑ͩ͒̂ͣ̊̌̔̒ͮͮ҉̷͖̝̞̭ŷ̸̵̒͒ͩ͂ͤ̒͑ͮ̇̅̿ͩ̎ͥ͛̄ͥ͟͞͏̝̺͙͈̬̗̗̱ ̸͓̪͕͈̝̤͔̜͎̺̤̬̝̙̻͙ͫͭ̈́̀̂b̽̓̅ͧ̐͂ͭ͑̇̚҉̴̟̹̰͎̳̰͎̣̟͡ä̝̼̙̺́͋͐̋ͪ͒̀͜͝r̛͈̥͈̲͈̮̳̩͍̮̬̝̣͈͚̹͂ͥ͊͋͋̌͌͆ͨ͞ẻ̛͍̫̮̐ͦ̊͗̎̋̎ͦ͛ͮͦ͑͋ͧͫ̏̎́̚͡ ̢̢͚̪͙̭̼ͮͬ̂ͬ̾͆̐̉̓͗̎͗͂̀͠͝ḧ̄̃͂̅͒̍҉̶̡͖̥͇̤̯͎̯̲͈̠̼̭̫̩͔͉a̎ͣ͐ͨ̽̄̓̆̀͂̓ͮ̊ͬ͟҉̙̟̠̼̫̦̻̰̺̼͕ͅņ̶̵̼̝̳̻̮̤̤͔̬͚̺̄ͥ̂̈͛͒ͧ̀́ͩ̋̽̑ͪ̍͊̚ḑ̠̭͚̦̪̯͕̇͐͑͌͒̊̃̕s̶͌̐ͣͨͯͪ̃̋ͪ̓̿́ͩ̎ͧ̌͏̸͏̭̣̱̱̩̣̥̪̰̮͇̼̥̼͕̣̼̯ͅ.̧̫͉̠̭̱̜͖̝̖͎̮̜̼̱́͛ͭ͂ͫ̿̔̀̀͟͜ ̷̖̖͓̱̣͎͑̈́͊ͩͥ̃ͫͤ͛̌̉̍̾̄ͥ̽ͤ̀̀́N̡̧̻͕̯̙̝̠̦̥̠̳ͩ̑̅̇ͥ̉̌ͫ̕͘ọ̶̴̩͔̥͖̬̗̩̖͓̗̪̍ͫͮ̅̓͢t̵̷͙͉͍̲͚̗͈̮̣̗͎͇͓̭ͦ͑̓̉̍̐̽̄̐̃̋͌ͭ̔̒ͪ ̳͖͇̭͈̫̱͖͕͚̺̖̀̔ͣ̑̉͒̂͆̍͑ͬ́͜ǫ̱͉̗̪̺̝̬̘͊͆̊̉ͨ͡n̶̶̨̞͎͉͗̿̇̅͒̉̀̚͜lͣ͂͑͌̉͏̧̛҉̢͉͙̼͙̹̺̰̣̩̙̳̗͈̱y̴̷̩̤̟̟̦͉̥̫̫̗̞͕̻̯͂̐͊̉ͦ̓͗̑͗̉͘ͅ ͐̈́̈́͊̈ͭ҉͉̞̦͓͚̼̤̲̪̤̖͘ͅä̭̭̰̪͉̥̻͚̞̪̺͖̙̪͈̬͚̤́̍̂̆ͧ͐ͪ̾̎̄̽̅ͧ̀m̠͕̜͚͎̼͎̟͉̃ͣ̍̈ͮͨͮͣ̄ͩ̏̂̑͟͞ ̓̇̌ͤͣ͊ͮ̈́̇̈́͐̐̒҉̧̥̺̫̮̙̟̮̜̩͉̣͙̱̙̯͙̱̹ͅÌ̶̫̯̲̼̖̜̪̬̱̝̬̑̐̏̉́̃ͤ̃̏̈́̒͘ͅ ̧͗ͮ͊̒ͦ̀͑̐̌͛ͧ̓̊͆̽̔͐ͫ͘͜͏̟͔͍̼̝͈̱̼̮̤͓͇ě̢̜͎̬͚̭͕̗̗̟̺͒ͬ͂̇̐͐ͯ͐̈ͣx̴̧͓͔̖͎͔͔̝͍͉͚̮̙̰̫̖̥̗̆ͦ̋̑̽ͭ̒̎̍̍ͥ͗̅̍ͫ̿̀ț̸̟̼̱̹̣̼̱̠͕̜͕̩̪̮̥̹͎̘̀̒̈ͦͭ̽̚͟ȩ̨̥̘̬͔̠̳̗͈̹̿̔͗̍̅͌͗͒͌̎ͦ̇̈́̽̎ͪͧ̚͢͝n̶̸̢̛̘̦͍̖͕̗̙̺̞̟̫͇̙͙̰̻̓ͩͦ͆̂ͯ̓ͩ̓ͮ͆͛͌̽̆̾̄̈́͢s̬͍̱̠̫ͥͯ͌ͥ͂̽͛̾ͭ̀̀͢i̴̡̨̝̙̥̪̮̘͖̺̦͈̳͔͐̋̔̔̔̓ͪ̃ͭ̇̓̂̓͞v̫̝̜͚̰̠͇̳̦͍̜̗̟̯̦̗̖ͮ͗̐͗̾̈́ͤ̅̄ͨ͛́̈́ͦ̔̀͘͞e̻̙͕͔͕͓̺̦͍̩̘͈̦͔̣̺͛̑ͦͯ̔ͮ́̓̄ͧͫ́̔͛̏̚͜͠ͅͅl̶̷̨̠̤͖̦̻̳̍̓̓̓̈́̓ͮ̄ͤ̚͜y̨ͦ͊͋̎͛́̆͗ͯ̌͢͜҉̡̙̻̟̼̹͉͙ͅ ͎̦̟͇͍̺̰̮̥̦̯̦̝̙̊̊ͯ͌ͤ̐ͤ̓͡ͅt͔̝̤̣͍̝͕͉̳̞̳̓̆ͯͥͣ́͆͢͞ṙ̸͉̲̳̱̘͍̝̩̝͖̳͎̭͍͈̺̗̝̖̌̏͒̆̽͊ͥ̌̃̑̑ͫ͒͌͌̀̚͢͝aͭͥͫ̾̑͛͜҉̺̻̲̣̭i̸̷̶̡͉̙̥̺͓̣͍͙̞͓̠͓̘̭̻̝̟̒ͪ̂̓̈̽̒̅̔̑ͨ͛͋̍̂̉͞ņ̓̑͋̇͂ͣ̑͗͛̚҉̭͓̖͈̲͈̦ͅȩ̛̫̝̭̳͕̭͈̼͕̟ͩ̏͋͆̌̒͛͒̌͛͡ḓ̶̜̞̫̲̤̠̟̪̹͑͛̌͂̽͜ ͓̱͕̘̪̮̰͍ͪ͛͛̂͊ͮ͐ͧͪͫ̽̎ͫ͗͒̀́̀͘͟į̶̛͉̩̯̗ͦͥ̐ͥ͋̆͌͊͑͑n̴̡̞̘̘̻̦̯̞̹̹̯͖̯͖̬̻̂̔̚ ̨͖̦͍̪̙͍̱̙͕̙͈̰̺̳̺͉͌ͭͦ͋̌͊̓͂͗͒̕ü̶͎̗̱̤͚̞͍̫̦̙̬̠̖͊ͮͫͦ͆ͨ̽̎̌̃͋͒ͮ͋̆̄́̚ͅn̆̽́ͤͭͥ͢͏̞̜̬̺̟͙̟͓̣̬̦̱͢͝ͅa̛̛̖͕͓͇̠̭̠̟̫͕̝̹̣̻͆̍ͥ̔ͨ͂̇͛͐̄̓ͫ̀̄͑ͅŕ̸̮̣͖̜̹͖̫̞̮͍̖̹̮̖̬̫̺͇͆̄̆ͮ̾ͪ̔͒̊ͮ̿̈͝m̴ͣ̾̌̅̿̆̄̌̚҉̯̬̘̦͇̦̥͟͟ê̢̯̤͈̦͈̦̤͛ͨ̔̈̓̔̽̽̆͌̅́͜d̶͖̗̘̘͎͕̼̲̍̇́̾̊ͧ̽ͫ̏̀̚̚͡ͅ ̧̼̳̞͚͓̩̗̬͇͎̠̥̖̞͙͙̆ͨ̔͂ͭ̌͠ͅc̵̶̢̢̹̲̝̼̼̜̥̯͕̭̣̱͍̻̺̲̫̍͋̇͛̚ǒ̶̧͎͚̗̗͔̩͓̂̽̿ͨͤ͞mͥͮ̔̊ͮ͒͌̋̕͏̗̹̮̣b̸̯͎̜̼͗̓̅̅̇ͦ̒̏ͮ̉̐ͬͨ͐̓ͧͦ̕á̴͙̞̰͉̜̱̹̼͎͖̰̥̺̬̏̿ͦ͂̓ͭ̇̓ͦ̒̔ͦ̚͞͡ͅţ̴̸̼̯͔̞̻͍͂̽ͥͪ̋̀ͧ̑͊͂̏͢͟,̰͚͓̼̤̮͕̜͛ͫ̍̃͒͒̔̑̇͘͟ ̶̨̫̦̲̠̳̻̟̱̼̹̜̹̜͕͌̐́ͬͭ̿̀̿͛ͯͮ͐ͫ̌̎ͥ̚̚b̵͖̪͓̬̯̜͎̼͖̝͔̓ͤͭ͐̍͘̕űͩͤ̽ͩ͑̊ͤ̑ͯ̑̃͐̉҉̗̻̣͉̺͈͙̹̗͖͔̣̙̼̘ṭ̵̗͖̖ͣ̈́̀̄̒͒̾̉̓̂͌ͦ͊̌̄͐̃͒͡͝ ̶ͨͮ́̄ͤ̿̂ͫͮ͌̊̓ͫ͛̄҉̕͏̫͕͙͍̘̪͎̘̻̜̪̥̻̖̺̼̩̞͉I̵͉͈̥̘̗̳͎̮̰̞͖̙̝͙̭͈̦̻̼͐̑͒ͥ͊ͤͧ͛̈́́͗̔͗ͧͪͪͣͦ̀͢͢͠ ̛̞̹̱̹̤̠̥͎͇͈̙̳͂͆̍ͭ̒͑͒ͦ́͜͢͜͡h̸̘̭̻͔̓ͣ̒̿̈́̈̉̑̈̄ͯͩ͒̄̎́̚͘͠a̰̦̝̬̦͓̲̟ͩ̉ͬ͐̈́͊ͮ̌͛̃́͆ͫ̾ͪ͘͡v̴̜̮̤͉̝͓͓̈́̒̾͐̄̂̄̃ͧ͑̃̍ͪ̀͠͝ͅe̵͎̝̯̜̜̫̝͈͓͕̋ͪ̍ͪ̆͐̎̿̓̏͘͢͞

Ban for being corrupt

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom