Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined BAN remover !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
Player Abaddon-Nightwolf
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:208351449
Steam3 ID [U:1:416702898]
Steam Community 76561198376968626
IP address no IP address present
Invoked on 10-20-17 01:29
Banlength 1 wk
Expires on 10-27-17 01:29
Reason Donor abuse https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-abaddon-nightwolf.8441/
Banned by Admin Hey Yah
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (3) Abaddon-Nightwolf | blw.tf, Abaddon-Nightwolf | blw.tf, Abaddon-Nightwolf | blw.tf

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:208351449

Who has punished you?

Hey Yah

Why were you punished?

Abuse donor

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Hello, I am not aware that I have violated the rule. I see most of the other when someone! uw and not microfon speaks. most is slaughtered afterwards muted. and I wanted to cancel the vote but none helped me how to cancel the command. I myself am Highly severe hearing and have a hearing aid .. well my donor is away anyway.

I would like to apologize. even if next donor comes I keep to the rules ..

and because of FOV exploit that is only 160 and no other things .. very funny the other say "BOAH YOUR FOV IS CRAZY and you play so" according to my view, I am normal for me. and I ask for a suspension to lock so I can continue to play .. It was not an intention to mute .. and I will have it because I thought donor have also right to Mic check but is illegal, I take offense of the hearts

Please respect the disabled people and respect the ..

And besides, I have a handicap of 80% and the 3rd year of life

I do not live in the hearing worlds but in deaf worlds and that is not equal to what you think ...

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not hey ya but watched your report video when he did. Your appeal sounds like you're trying to blame your disabilities for your ban I think? In whatever case I wouldn't count on having it removed until your donor is removed as well.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Right I'm back now.

So, the idea of mic checking on donor isn't allowed. Sure, you can ask them if they have a mic, but if they don't respond, or even say no, you can't do anything about it. Regular users are not obliged to respond to or be truthful towards donors, so mic checks are ineffective.

Next, I don't see why you're playing a sound based videogame with a hearing aid. That isn't really our fault if you do something wrong or abuse.

As it stands, the ban will stay until donor is removed. Once it is, I might shorten it by a few days, but you're getting a minimum of at least a few. I'll also note that the ban wasn't even for the exploiting you were doing, so I'll factor that into the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom