What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Accepted Ban for callabuse even tho it wasnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Unremarkable
Steam perma link profiles/76561198145308760

Admin: lucas

So i want an explanation on why i was banned, eg which calls are false cuz im pretty sure i didnt report anyone for no reason

It was a dodgeball server btw

Like list all the reports and i will tell you why i called for each one of them

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I don't care that is isnt the right format.
You called an admin for that someone was using aimbot.
Hokai was not hacking.

Luka

Unremarkable
Well he also reported me for aimbot some time earlier. Also check chat that he said he will get me ban for hacking even to im not hacking. Besides i dont know if he is hacking or not and its my duty to report if i think he is. So now im supposed to not report when i think someone is hacking cuz i can get ban for call abuse??

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Well he also reported me for aimbot some time earlier. Also check chat that he said he will get me ban for hacking even to im not hacking. Besides i dont know if he is hacking or not and its my duty to report if i think he is. So now im supposed to not report when i think someone is hacking cuz i can get ban for call abuse??
Calling admin on someone whoe reported you for hacking because you were reported for hacking??
That is childish...
This is a ban appeal, if you actually came up with good points, sure. But please, tell me I am wrong in this?

Luka

Unremarkable
Well if you check the logs you would see i reported him first before he said the stuff about getting me ban.

Also why cant i report if i think someone is hacking?

Luka

Unremarkable
He did but not today.

Besides even if he didnt (which he did) why am i getting ban for reporting someone i think is hacking?

Luka

Unremarkable
If you want go ask him yourself if he ever reported me, i doubt he would say he would get me banned if he didnt even report

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
He did but not today.

Besides even if he didnt (which he did) why am i getting ban for reporting someone i think is hacking?
Because he was OBVIOUSLY not...
He just had SKILL.
So, tell me. Did you really think he was hackking, the truth please.

Luka

Unremarkable
Well how should i know? i think he was.

Besides i also have skill and he reported me when i obviously dont hack (i play with buster sometimes so you can ask him) yet he isnt banned for reporting me.

Also i again have to point out that its stupid to get banned for reporting when you think someone hacks

Luka

Unremarkable
Besides what proof do you have that he isnt hacking and that i am? If you dont have proof that im hacking why am i banned for reporting him and he isnt for reporting me?

But i think hes rage hacking cuz he was quite mad at me for beating him

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Well how should i know? i think he was.

Besides i also have skill and he reported me when i obviously dont hack (i play with buster sometimes so you can ask him) yet he isnt banned for reporting me.

Also i again have to point out that its stupid to get banned for reporting when you think someone hacks
If you thought that he was hacking why not report him to the forum?

Luka

Unremarkable
Why would i go to the forums (which i even forgot i had account for) if i can just do !calladmin?

Isnt that what its for??

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Besides what proof do you have that he isnt hacking and that i am? If you dont have proof that im hacking why am i banned for reporting him and he isnt for reporting me?

But i think hes rage hacking cuz he was quite mad at me for beating him
Let me emphasize something.
I have nothing against you.
I don't think you are hacking.
He was not hacking, just like you.
I will unban you.
Just know... Next time.

Keep to the format, be nice, don't random dislike my posts :( , will unban if you remove the dislike :p

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Why would i go to the forums (which i even forgot i had account for) if i can just do !calladmin?

Isnt that what its for??
You are starting to annoy me with your spam, just know. You are defending shit I never accused you of.

Luka

Unremarkable
Why do you mind me disliking your post?

What if i say that i also mind that i was banned on a full server after he said he will get me banned and now like 20 people think i hack and probably made fun of me when i got kicked?

Dont blame me, blame others who are accusing me and i have to defend myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)