Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Ban Cloak and Dagger from JB.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

If people use it to delay that's why you are allowed to ghost them until they are killed, i imagine that it would be okay for a donor to voteslay this person if the delaying goes for too long, such as forcing everyone to wait until the round is over, same for vhs. I don't think it should be banned because as someone who plays spy on JB most of the time i have found it is rare to find someone who just so happens to have it and even then they most likely die to a clumsy mistake, otherwise it has its fair use and removing it would be unfair and unnecessary just to counter the delay issue

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
If people use it to delay that's why you are allowed to ghost them until they are killed, i imagine that it would be okay for a donor to voteslay this person if the delaying goes for too long, such as forcing everyone to wait until the round is over, same for vhs. I don't think it should be banned because as someone who plays spy on JB most of the time i have found it is rare to find someone who just so happens to have it and even then they most likely die to a clumsy mistake, otherwise it has its fair use and removing it would be unfair and unnecessary just to counter the delay issue

So you are completely okay to have this opinion, however.

I don't believe that this item has any use other use other than delaying the round, it just doesn't. every case that i have seen it being used it has been to delay the round and not used for its intended affect, to position and get a backstab. I really don't see any reason why this item should be allowed on JB at all. Its not even good, dead ringer is superior in every way.

I really dont see why this item should be allowed on JB and i'd love to see it gone.

Edit: I'd love to hear what other JB mods/admins opinion on this is.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I totally agree with that because only the main reason is delaying and delaying is not allowed on the server. :p

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The cloak and dagger has actual uses other than delaying the round. As was previously mentioned, it allows users with good positioning to pick off targets that stray off on their own. I've used it to kill entire teams of red players on warday, just by constantly moving and gunning down unaware targets. If a target is delaying with this watch you can have a donor voteslay them, please don't give people even more reasons to use the Dead Ringer.
Its also REALLY bad in VSH
I believe the C+D is autoreplaced with the stock watch in VSH, but if I'm wrong this should be corrected immediately.

drowsee

Mildly Menacing
Yes, if you equip C/D you will get scammed and only get the stock invis watch (this is for the dedicated VSH servers, dunno abt VSH on Jb as I don't use/see people use it)

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal
The cloak and dagger has actual uses other than delaying the round. As was previously mentioned, it allows users with good positioning to pick off targets that stray off on their own. I've used it to kill entire teams of red players on warday, just by constantly moving and gunning down unaware targets. If a target is delaying with this watch you can have a donor voteslay them, please don't give people even more reasons to use the Dead Ringer.

I believe the C+D is autoreplaced with the stock watch in VSH, but if I'm wrong this should be corrected immediately.

Sorry to clarify i am talking about JB VSH in particular, i am 90% sure it isnt disabled in JB VSH, ill test it out once i see it on the next VSH lr i see

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom