Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tojake2

There’s this hacker that keeps either lagging the server or the game out of existence in Uber Upgrades, the specific server I know it to frequent in has the IP address 85.117.240.56:27030, map “cp_orange_x3_uublw_fix”, game is Uber Upgrades. Could you look into it please? Their name is fartmaster, they’re using a hack, a roy hack? I forget what they call it, but they can spawn kill with spawn protection, and crash the server and computers. Please look into it

Apple Pie™

Somewhat Threatening
Hi, it's best if you proceed to the report section, and submit a report against the player with sufficient evidence. in the likely hood of this situation happening again, you can go to the blackwonder discord server and ask for staff to join the server. thanks.

tojake2

Hi, it's best if you proceed to the report section, and submit a report against the player with sufficient evidence. in the likely hood of this situation happening again, you can go to the blackwonder discord server and ask for staff to join the server. thanks.
How do I find the discors server?? I’v been trying for a while with no luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom