Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi

Strange

komo

Type of punishment: Ban
Steam ID: [U:1:1708982722]
Who has punished me: CONSOLE
Why was i punished: Duplicate account
Why should you revoke my punishment:
I have not played Blackwonder servers for 3 months because i keep getting banned by system over and over again without knowing the reason. Personally I thought i was banned because i kept buying RTD from the Jailbreak store and kept on using it so i thought that was the reason. I wasn’t even using duplicate account.

~ I swear im not a weeb

Attachments

• 8B8BDD2A-E4C6-4B7F-B571-06C3085A57A5.jpeg
    8B8BDD2A-E4C6-4B7F-B571-06C3085A57A5.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 223

Nozomi

Strange

komo

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I find it hard to believe you made your brother who takes exams isn't capable of making his own steam account and when he does he tries to log in to our servers after you're banned after you made his steam account shortly before.

Nozomi

Strange

komo

He’s a child, younger than me around 11, so my mum doesn’t let him create any account he wants.

Hyped

Rage Inducing
What I mean is you talk with your account, he comes on the mic and verifies that you two are separate people and you did what you did.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

See I'd like to point out that his "Brothers" account has 3 friends in common with him (which are also the only friends his "brother" has)
Also unless you lied about your age on the forums why would a 27 year old share friends with a 11 year old brother. Not to mention why would he try to connect to the same community where you got banned. (this just seems kind of weird to me)

Now If I'd be a person who would well break the rules, I'd make a new account to get past that punishment and add people to my friend list that I consider to be friends.

So the way I see it the "Bananas" account is probably just a throwaway account you made to try and bypass the punishment and when that didn't work out well you just abandoned it. Seeing that the account hasn't been touched for 84 days
fa64711e589f894038d85deb906aa6bf.png

Anyway this is my view on it and it might probably not even be useful, I'm just somewhat sick and tired of people using the "It was my brother" excuse.

I'm also not saying that I'm right here this is just an assumption.

Last edited:

Nozomi

Strange

komo

Honestly if you don’t believe me and you want to say that I’m lying just ban me i gave all my credits away to my friend because i know this would happen. I have been supporting this server even though i was banned many times but with people like this that cant even believe me from MY point of view then it’s okay. Just ban me or whatever. I guess this is the kind of treatment you get when your are banned for many times.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You haven't given us enough evidence or reason to unban you other than the alts being your 11 year old brother who hasn't had time to use his account since it got banned because of exams??? If you have anything concrete, feel free to write a new appeal at a later time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom