Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

t w o t o o

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
Permanent Team Ban on Jailbreak

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:162397616

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Just click your punishment and block details will open up with the reason of your punishment.
I was punished because I did not know that after a red has been given lr, s/he cannot be killed for force baiting. I do, however, have a mic.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've been playing on Blackwonder JB for more or less a year, and I had never heard that you could not kill reds that force baited if they were given lr. I've seen many blues kill force baiting reds after they were given lr, and I have killed and been killed with no repercussions for me nor my killer. However, I take full responsibility for this, and I admit that I should have read the JB rules more thoroughly. I also have a mic, but I don't know if Jim knew that. I felt that a permanent ban was a little too much for my accident, so I made this appeal. I hope my sentence will be shortened to maybe a week?

Thanks, TwoToo

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Judging by your history, I bet Jim leaves it there for a little while.

1533013742157.png

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I feel bad having to go back on my word, but when I promised to unban you, I was under the impression that you were sorry and this was your first incident. Unfortunately I was wrong but you are lying on the appeal the same way you did in discord saying it was an accident and the red forcebaited. The red was given lr and you just randomly executed them, then posted a lenny or something. Clearly you aren't sorry and this is a recurring problem.

Declined; Re-appeal in about two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom