Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ban Appeal for Vintage

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintage

Unremarkable
Type of punishment: Ban for 2 weeks.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144939784
Who has punished you? Console
Why were you punished? "Duplicate Account"
Why should we revoke your punishment? i had no idea i had a duplicate account and have been playing on the server for awhile, therefor it should've banned me way before.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Someone on your IP mass freekilled and I banned them a little while ago. You share an IP. Any explanation?

Both these accounts are not setup and are obvious throwaway accounts made to break rules.

vintage

Unremarkable
That is my brother. He joined without permission from me and mass freekilled.
Please tell me any way i can prove this.

vintage

Unremarkable
If you heard him, you could hear him on mic. That person yelling him to stop was me. I was telling him to get off mic.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Your brother has never played TF2 according to his steam account and clearly knew what he was doing when he mass freekilled so he has some grasp of jailbreak yet has never even played the game. Is there an explanation for why?

vintage

Unremarkable
He is your average annoying little brother. He joined into my game with the intent to mess stuff up. He uses LMAO box, which was why he was all jittery, and made a throwaway account to join me. Got my url from the profile linked above and joined.
I dont know how he knew.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
He is your average annoying little brother. He joined into my game with the intent to mess stuff up. He uses LMAO box, which was why he was all jittery, and made a throwaway account to join me. Got my url from the profile linked above and joined.
I dont know how he knew.
Can you have your brother join me and you in discord so I can confirm he's a real person? Join general voice chat and I'll pull you into admins room to check.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Confirmed you are two different people. I will be unbanning Vintage and banning Yung Gravy (his brother) for the mass freekilling. Should either of you be punished again for whatever reason, you will both be punished and it will not be undone. You two share an IP and are collectively responsible for what happens on it.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom