Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Ban Appeal for Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Who banned you: @Ice
What was the reason in the ban: Admin impersonation
Why should we reconsider your ban: I was banned for admin impersonating sometime within the past week or two. I'm not sure of the date because I haven't played on the server since July 7th, which is why I'm not sure why I have been banned. I just logged onto the server today because I felt like bhopping again to find out I, along with a few others, have been banned. I'm not sure how I could have impersonated an admin without even being online.
Have you had any previous bans on any of our servers: No
Which server were you banned on (If not sourcebanned): BlackWonder TX Bhop
Any other information you wish to include: If anything I would at least like to know what happened for me to get banned or what I did to deserve the ban. Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Well according to the database you were banned on the 17th, and the ban is 3 weeks (See Link)
Though your previous names on your Steam account say otherwise to you saying that you hadn't been on for a while.

8e44c5a45dbd44d2a0c554f56f218353.png

Edit: I'm not going to decide over this, as it's Ice that banned you.

Connor

Well according to the database you were banned on the 17th, and the ban is 3 weeks (See Link)
Though your previous names on your Steam account say otherwise to you saying that you hadn't been on for a while.

8e44c5a45dbd44d2a0c554f56f218353.png

You could ask anyone on my friends list that I haven't been on in a while. Those name changes were also when Ice was online and we were in teamspeak talking a couple of weeks ago just screwing around and having some fun. Aren't there like server logs showing when people log on that could be checked? Also according to what I've heard the ban was originally 3 months but was shortened to 3 weeks today, so that might be why it's showing up as banned today, but even Melonious said how I haven't been on in a couple weeks:
Unban XD He wasn't on for so long I thought he actually got a life. Banned for no reason with no proof of it. RIP

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
hmm, okay so that is true; http://stats.blackwonder.tf/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=82368

But if what you say is true that your ban length was shortened recently then surely that explains why your ban is still on?
Unless you meant to say that because you haven't been on in 3 weeks and that the ban had been shortened down to 3 weeks then you should be unbanned, is that what your trying to say? xD

P.S. Doubtful I'll respond until the morning as it's 2:11 here now xD (not that I've been of much help)

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

I removed the ban since you were not involved in the recent admin impersonation problem. I PUSH YOU TO TELL THE OTHERS WHO THINK ARE IMPERSONATING ADMINS, JOKE OR NOT, WILL BE BANNED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom