Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Ban Appeal 8/3/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyReed

What was your type of punishment: Ban (1 week)

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:167345608

Who has punished you? Copyright| Bigdong.tf

Why were you punished? "Mass Freekill"

Why should we revoke your punishment? I wasn't freekilling. When people weren't leaving spawn to do what the warden said, several seconds after the commands were given, I killed them. I was slain after I killed the people in spawn (with a valid reason). I really don't care about Jail Break, I just want to play on the other gamemodes. Only reason I was on JB was because I was joking around with friends.

Sidenote: After I killed the person in spawn, I was told "you aren't allowed to disguise," (after killing the people in spawn with the Wanga Prick) I told the admin to simply ban the Eternal Reward and Wanga Prick. I was banned after I pointed this out.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Let me get this straight... The original warden of that round was fired by Copyright because they weren't giving proper orders. The new warden (Amateratsu or however you spell their name) ordered us to rush to the marker outside in the cell area. While people were heading there, mere seconds after the order, you started killing people. You also happened to backstab me while I was inside the marker.

Shortly after I mentioned that you freekilled, the rest of the BLUs started to freekill too. I saw in dead-cam you backstabbed at least 4-5 people before I switched to another person to spec.

Copyright then respawned everyone and a few more freekills happened, I'm not certain if you were involved in this but another user that was promptly banned was involved.
We were then made to do Obby, as it was obby day as per Custom LR. After completing my second lap, I saw a Spy backstab a Medic, which was a freekill as several people mentioned it, and I also killed the Spy. I'm not sure if the Spy was you as I didn't bother to look at who I had killed.

@Copyright

Copyright

Uncharitable
You did freekill several people. Not only that but you didnt undisguise after using i. If you had read the rules then you would have known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom