Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Ban "360 Day" (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper

Scarcely Lethal

the j

There is a common LR where the prisoners are told to permanently be doing a 360, which is basically typing "+left" or "+right" in console.
I suggest this gets banned. The only thing this does is cause confusion and make the prisoners nauseous. I think everyone can agree with this.

Sakuya

Trickster
I do agree that it does cause prisoners to be nauseous but it is useful when there is only 3 blues against 17 reds since many reds don't know that you can type +left or +right in console but it's my own opinion. There are other days you can do so I definitely so support you on this @Jasper

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

There is a common LR where the prisoners are told to permanently be doing a 360, which is basically typing "+left" or "+right" in console.
I suggest this gets banned. The only thing this does is cause confusion and make the prisoners nauseous. I think everyone can agree with this.
I think it is kinda fun so maybe an LR only thing?

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I think it is kinda fun so maybe an LR only thing?

IT IS an "LR" thing... since it would be utter bullshit for everyday or every few days to be 360 day if the warden wants so, there are other less frustrating and effective ways to deal with the prisoners than this, and to be honest i personally i got a little dizzy just from watching players playing this in firstperson.

However, ya removing it is a *Must* in my opinion.
some people like you might see it as fun, but it has it's down sides as well, and it's not that perfect.

Edit: as well as it will limit the new player's ability from typing in chat, since they might not know that they can just write down +left or +right to do this... thing.
And so, it will be "VERY" tiring for these players, since they have to swipe their mouse every second to do a 360.

Thus, new players or players that don't know how to use the console will not be able to use the text chat since they will have to stop moving their mouse and start typing, thus disobeying the warden's order or the "LR" logic by not doing the 360 even for a second.

(and yes i know what you are thinking *we can just pardon them for few seconds and see if they will type anything* this might be abused or more likely just misunderstood by the warden or players, as how much time is it needed for them to type, as well as some blues might take advantage of this and kill anyone that stops for even a second, and get away with it.)

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
@2010wolf | Blw.tf I have seen some wardens do 360 day with lava day, out of cell rebel day, hit the wall day, and crouch day, and they've done it for constant rounds back to back so I would like to see this banned because after a while you get extremely dizzy and may feel like vomiting

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
here is a very convincing example:
Considering that you don't know the fact that you can do +left/+right in the console.

Today is out of cell rebel day + lava day + 360 day (or even if it was from the LR).
the warden just said ""out of cell rebel day and lava day are over, everyone go to the yellow line""
but at the same time his mic fked up or someone talked over him and thus you didn't hear him correctly, you stop for a second to write down "repeat"
while you were trying to do that a guard walked by, saw you not doing the 360, and immediately kills you.
which is just unfair most of the time.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Not sure if this has been closed, but I just did 360 day. It is the most irritating gamemode you could possibly think of. It seemed to confuse 75% of people playing it, Those who don't know about console and being able to type +right, used there mouse to do it. They were killed by guards because they didn't turn constantly. So people complained about freekills, freehits etc. Honestly it's more of a cancerous gamemode than anything else.

I believe it should be banned.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

It has been added.
Update:
Added rule to General.
"No Last Requests or orders where prisoners are forced to move themselves awkwardly or in a way that makes certain minigames impossible: for example: '360 day' , 'look up day', ..."
Added Definition of a Minigame.
"Pokémon Battle: Two Guards pick each a team of max 4 players per team and it has to be equal. You can NOT do Pokémon Battle when there are more than 8 Prisoners alive due to it being time consuming and NOT when there is an uneven number of Prisoners due to it being unfair. Each round goes Prisoner vs Prisoner and then get's a chance to heal up. After every Prisoner have fought, you start round two with equal teams again and everyone on full health. If teams are not equal, for example 2 Prisoners on Team A and 1 Prisoner on Team B, then the 3 Prisoners have to fight eachother at the same time. Last Prisoner alive wins 'Last Request'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom