Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined BabyBARKing's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBARKing

Strange
User name: BabyBARKing

Name
Alex

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
BabyBARKing#0362

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US | Dodgeball Advanced

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I would like to keep the server enjoyable and fun for people.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Xhefos

When are you usually available to play?
I am usually available to play from about 11am eastern daylight time to about 8pm

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Spamming: Warnning- 1 hour mute/gag- 3 hours gag/mute - second time 24 hour gag/mute.

Hacking: Permanent ban

Inappropriate spray: Spay ban

Racist comment: Warning- 60 minute mute/gag- If repeated 3 hour mute/gag- 10 hour mute/gag

Not speaking English: 2 warnings- 1 hour mute-3 hour mute- 24 hour mute

Abusing the calladmin command: Kick-1 hour ban- 3 hour ban- 24 hour ban- 1 week ban- permanent ban

Being idle: Move to spectator- If server is full, kick from server

Exploiting: Warning- 1 hour ban- 3 hour ban- 24 hour ban- 1 week ban- permanent ban

Calling out and undercover admin: 1 hour ban- 3 hour ban- 24 week ban- 1 week ban- permanent ban

Exploiting: Warning- 1 hour ban- 4 hour ban- 24 hour ban- 1 week ban- permanent ban

Team killing: Warning- 1 hour ban- 4 hour ban- 24 hour ban- 1 week ban- Permanent ban

Blocking: Warning- 1 hour ban- 4 hour ban- 24 hour ban- 1 week ban- Permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes I do not have much playtime on this server but I have been playing dodgeball for about 2 years. And have read the rules thoroughly.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? French

Last edited:

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Hi ! I remember seeing you before on Disc and Max, I can say that I never had a negative interaction with you before but I would like to comment on your playtime being widely scattered. You have about 2 hours racked up in total, most of which had occurred yesterday. To sum it up, your time is looking extremely low so I recommend to play here more often to rack up hours.

I wanted to also ask if you could go more into detail with your punishments by using a ladder for each one, including general punishments and punishments specifically for dodgeball. We also do not punish people for less than 60 minutes, if needing help with creating your ladder, please use accepted applications as reference without plagiarizing.

Now onto your chat logs, most of them are previous and you used to say small things here and there back then, not exactly being very harmful to another player. I've noticed you did tiny spams here and there but besides that, you're looking okay as of behaviour from recent gameplay.
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 7.56.36 PM - Edited.png

Thank you for reading this!
EDIT (8:27 PM PST - 7/8/20): You also don't have any communication blocks or bans on record !

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:201026257.

As Terezi said, can you go into more detail when it comes to your dodgeball-punishment-related ladder? (Blocking, stealing, etc?)

Punishment Info: Clean Record!

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom