What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Babybarking2's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybarking2

Username: Babybarking2

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611983623182

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
“Troll”

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Greetings Blackwonder! I believe I should be unbanned because the “trolling” which I did took place on the forums NOT on the JB server or any other BLW server for that matter. Henceforth, I believe that banning me from anything but the forums is a tad bit ridiculous! I sincerely apologize for pranking the forums page by making an admin application that may have been an exact copy of 10000. Cold Knights. I hope you take my appeal into consideration and I hope to be hearing from you soon!

Thanks

Babybarking2

IMG_0144.jpeg

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
I know I'm not really supposed to butt in but considering I've seen this so many times, I feel like it should be necessary to point out. When you do break any rule in general, you admit it, then say you're sorry, like it's supposed to fix it.

For example:
Example #1
Example #2
Example #3
Example #4

I sincerely apologize for pranking the forums page by making an admin application that may have been an exact copy of 10000. Cold Knights. I hope you take my appeal into consideration and I hope to be hearing from you soon!

Thanks
This one would be Example #5... I'm kinda confused here on what's going on your mindset through this...? Anyways though, @10000 Cold Knights take good care of him IF you can. ;)

Babybarking2

Hey there PanYo! I am a bit confused on when you say
When you do break any rule in general, you admit it, then say you're sorry, like it's supposed to fix it.
I would not say im "admitting" to anything I simply say Im sorry because there is not much else I can do besides say sorry and hope that the person who decides whether to accept or decline my appeal is kind enough to accept it.
like it's supposed to fix it.
I'm also a bit confused when you say "fix it" because was me being punished not a "fix" for what I did?
but considering I've seen this so many times
I completely understand that it looks like im just copying the same thing everytime but I don't know what else I can really put in the appeal besides I'm sorry.

Anyways thank you for the response and I hope my reply isn't too comfusing to read haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)