Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Azzy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzy

Username: Azzy

Name
Azzy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. No, I recently created a Steam account because I lost my old account

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0: 1: 549227780

Your DiscordID
I did like this#0002

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
The server name was called ATK for 2 years of experience with this server

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackownder ctf_2fort

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The reason I wanted to have this experience on TF2, is because I want to feel special in something, it’s been so long that I haven’t done anything useful, besides having a lot of time to spend

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I don't remember well but his nickname started with "Zé" I was interested in being a mod because of him, he helped me look for the site and how to do everything

How often do you play TF2?
Every days

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
well, if the person has the intention to offend someone it will be a mute of 30 minutes, if the person has a racist behavior it will be a kick, if the person enters the server again and has the same behavior will have a permanent ban. And if a person is caught using a hack, they will be banned permanently and I will report the vac ban on the cheater's profile

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am calm and friendly :D

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Jotape

The King Of Brasil
Staff Member
Admin

jotape

Hello azzy, I've told you to read the '' How to '' Guide before the application, and im saying again, Please try to read the How to guide again. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/staff-application-how-to.13572/
And well, since you apparently lost your account this new one has only 1 hour at BlackWonder servers
1605992152542.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom