Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Axel's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:61436005

Who has punished you?
https://steamcommunity.com/id/JimBob49/

Why were you punished?
I was apparently "Exploiting" according to the admin. (This is on Deathrun by the way). The map was WinterValley. And me and 3 other people was bunny hopping from the spawn, onto the gap which makes us jump onto the hill. Then we proceeded to the ice spikes (or whatever they're called) and we were slayed. So i ask why in the chat, and the admin said we were apparently "exploiting", so i went ahead to explain to him why it wasn't, and he kept denying it and kept saying it was exploiting. So then, i did it a 2nd time, because i've seen plenty of others, including admins that did it in the past, with no punishment. So when i did it again for the 2nd time, i was banned. I find this to be a bullshit ban in my opinion because it doesn't really count as exploiting.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because the excuse of the ban was not good enough, because many others in the past should have been dealt with also if it was against the rules. Also i've done this in the past as well, and i wasn't banned. Do note, i did read the Deathrun rules and it wasn't mentioned in there that was against the rules.

Melectrome

Legendary
Exploiting is not allowed in general, no matter what gamemode or map it is.
https://blackwonder.tf/pages/rules/
(Scroll down to "no exploiting")

We don't catch every rulebreaker as we're not always available to respond to !calladmins, and not every rulebreaker is reported. That's why some people that exploit don't always get banned.

Not gonna tag Jim cause I see he's reading this already

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
There's a difference between using bhop to get past traps and using bhop to get to normally inaccessible parts of the map to completely bypass trap areas. I warned you and your friends about it when I slayed you and said I would ban you guys if you did it again. You and some of your friends chose not to listen. I warned you through admin chat so you were completely aware I had the power and that I was going to ban you but you ignored me anyway. You claimed a few times that you've seen other people and admins do it and get away with it. If this is true you are encouraged to record and report this kind of behavior. I have no reason to accept this appeal when you blatantly ignored an admin and broke the rules. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom