Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Automatically re-assign warden (JB)

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Sometimes no one will go warden upon either warden being fired or someone using !uw which leads to the round ending before it even begins.

My suggestion is to randomly select a warden after a few seconds to take over after either of these things happen similar to how it happens at the start of the round.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I'll only support this if it only does it automatically in the case of !fire or !uw. If the warden gets killed otherwise, then it's on someone else to do !w themselves.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
This is good as it prevents no mic blues from playing on blue and exposes them easier. However an issue I see arising is that the no mic warden blues will inevitably give no orders

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I'll only support this if it only does it automatically in the case of !fire or !uw. If the warden gets killed otherwise, then it's on someone else to do !w themselves.
Yes, I agree, if warden dies then guards should choose.

This is good as it prevents no mic blues from playing on blue and exposes them easier. However an issue I see arising is that the no mic warden blues will inevitably give no orders
If they don't give orders then they still can be fired or slain as usual.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Yes, I agree, if warden dies then guards should choose.

If they don't give orders then they still can be fired or slain as usual.
I've never once seen a donor call a slay on a warden who hasn't given orders. Only after they've unwardened cause "unwilling". Though firing does fix this

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
wouldn’t this make LGKA like… not a thing..?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom