Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Auto-disconnection on td_firstone_v11 maps

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I wanted to play alone on one of the Tower Defense "Firstone" servers, so... here's all i did in steps:
1. I joined one of the servers.
2. Locked the server just for me.
3. Collected all the metal.
4. Spawned a Pyro Tower.
5. Moved the Pyro Tower.
6. Started the first wave.
after exactly 1:15 minutes of playing (couldn't get through even the first wave), i got auto-disconnected, then i thought, "damn, it must have been my connection", then i joined again, same happened now, but in a few less seconds. Then i restarted my connection and tried playing in another Firstone Blackwonder server. Same happened, then i tried playing in the third one, same happened.
In a total of 8 attempts where i did the same steps, i got auto disconnected in less than 1:30. Then i tried playing in another server, which i'm not going to mention, and i had no problems, so it probably isn't a coincidence.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Just did a few more tests and this problem doesn't happens in servers that aren't on td_firstone, and it doesn't matter what steps do i take, it will always auto-disconnect me before one minute and thirteen seconds.
Edit: Ok apparently it happens a few seconds after the wave starts

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom