Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News AUSJB: THE RETURN OF THE AUSTRALIANS

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
A lil somethin somethin: Crikey has returned to his home server of AUSJB in an attempt to rescue his friend Konny from the clutches of the vile gangster Oceanman. Little does Crikey know that the BLACKWONDER ADMINS has secretly begun construction on a new set of JB rules even more powerful than the first dreaded rule-set. When completed, this ultimate weapon will spell certain doom for the small band of Australians struggling to restore freedom to the server... I AM PISSED. WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE NOWHERE IN AUSTRALIA HAS THE 6-BOOK DUNE SET. AMAZON HAS IT IN STOCK, BUT IT WILL TAKE 3 MONTHS TO GET HERE!!! 3 MONTHS?!?!??! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY DOING FOR IT TO TAKE 3 MONTHS TO SHIP 6 BOOKS TOGETHER TO A BIG ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. ARE THEY LITERALLY WALKING FROM THE US ALL THE WAY TO AUSTRALIA TO BE ABLE TO DELIVER THESE BOOKS?!? Ok my lawyers advised me to stop before I annoy management too much with this post. What am I supposed to say again? Oh yeah. JOIN NOW! 139.99.130.6:27100

Continue reading...

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
I remember the days when AUSJB had 30 players almost everyday please bring those days back.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom