Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved (AUSJB) Report against CLIVE PALM HER FACE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
User name: 10000 Cold Knights

Who are you reporting? CLIVE PALM HER FACE!

What is the accused person's SteamID? STEAM_0:1:516341667

What is the reason of the report? Micspam/Racism in VC, start of 1st demo, Warden Impersonation, tick 5500 of 2nd demo

Files you have as proof: Attached.

Additional note: 1st demo crashes shortly after starting for me, let me know if anyone can get the full demo working so I can add a few more names to this ;p

Attachments

• Clive.dem
    3.1 MB · Views: 130
  • haaaaax.dem
    8.2 MB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Dell

Truly Feared
Lots to unpack here, but you got quite a few things here!
1) Yes, the demo crashes about 30 seconds in but you did capture the micspam/racism. This is also his first offense on our servers from what I can tell, so the player will be muted for 2 days.

2) In the second demo, mosque_fan1991 (STEAM_0:0:516213959) was seen advertising hacks in the chat. (After tick 4400 in the second demo), so that player will receive a perma-silence, since even jokingly this is forbidden.
mosquehax.png

3) The player was indeed impersonating warden, but there was a massfreekill in progress (this person has already been perm-banned for hacking). Nonetheless, he was giving orders while not being warden, 1 day team ban.

Thank you for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom