Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Astally's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astally

Strange
User name: Astally

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:117776511

Who has punished you?
10000ColdKnights/voicechat and Shotmisser/chat

Why were you punished?
This is for gag and mute, for chat it was prev and toxicity, for mute it was insulting others and priors.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't really have a valid reason for why you should revoke it, it's more of a matter of trust on how I can prove to you that I have changed once the punishment is revoked, I've been playing your servers a lot more and I've realized how great a community Blackwonder is and how I wish to be able to communicate to other members for a better experience and be able to play more of your game modes like jailbreak. There is no excuse for the stuff I've said in the past and I'm sorry. All I'm asking is for one more chance.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You've done nothing but be obnoxious in whatever way you can from the moment I first saw you on the servers. Mass freekilling, Racism, toxicity, and punishment evading on the servers and in discord. Your latest discord stunt happened less than a month ago. You haven't changed one bit, you're just looking for another opportunity to cause trouble, which you won't be getting from me. @ShotMisser can do what he wishes, but the mute won't be coming off.

Astally

Strange
Not trying to argue ,but if I was looking for another opportunity to cause trouble, and you state that "I've used alts in the past", if that was true, why would I care to make a appeal if I could use an alt, which I wouldn't.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I do not normally step in with such appeals; however, neither 10k or Shotmisser need to deal with the likes of this toxicity. This is just a portion of 1 day. Without even bothering to look at the rest of your logs, let alone that day... If you will talk to staff that way, I can imagine how you talk to everyone else. You will not be talking or chatting on any blw servers.

1591069149264.png

1591069174810.png

1591069197134.png

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Not trying to argue ,but if I was looking for another opportunity to cause trouble, and you state that "I've used alts in the past", if that was true, why would I care to make a appeal if I could use an alt, which I wouldn't.
I've given up trying to figure out how your mind works, Astally. Or would you prefer Nuffy? Idk, but heres some demos of you and the alts. Happy viewing ;p

Attachments

• inmate1.dem
    5.4 MB · Views: 104
  • oofers.dem
    11.4 MB · Views: 144
  • bigoof.dem
    6.8 MB · Views: 104
  • Astally.dem
    3.3 MB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom