Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Astally's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astally

Strange
User name: Astally

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:117776511

Who has punished you?
10000ColdKnights

Why were you punished?
Friendly

Why should we revoke your punishment?
False banned because he knew I was better than him, legit tho his mom was sucking my peen so i was missing most of my shots so when some toxic r tard wanted to call me out for not doing anything and said i was being friendly 10000 knights cock rided him and already had a biased opinion about me so he just like banned me for being friendly, lil cringe ngl, legit had damage too, if you don't believe me, check some dmg logs or smth and then check the time i got banned clearly did damage right before i got banned smh smh smh....

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Nope! No damage up until I slayed you. You usually don't fight anyway, just put a single shot in then practice kukri jumping the entire time. I put this as a one day ban, but considering the bans you've had on alts in the past I'm making it a month instead. Your toxicity is not welcome here.

Attachments

• Nufluffa.dem
    6.1 MB · Views: 108

Astally

Strange
xdxddxxdxddx mad? not very professional, extending it a month because of a "past offense" you accuse me of without any proof is sorta toxic ngl

Astally

Strange
also guess what, up until you slayed me, did you not get the part that i was missing all my shots, :eek:oooo i guess my aim is just bad not my fault ngl, you weren't specing me the whole time, and if you were after you died or smth cuz ur bad, you prob saw me crouching there maybe taunting every now and then, i was waiting for the balloon to come down obvi, its a strat ;3;3;3;;3. Then after you slayed me I got revived by a medic after that you clearly could've seen i did dmg to the hale;3;3;3;;3;3;3

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1594781340137.png

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Nope! No damage up until I slayed you. You usually don't fight anyway, just put a single shot in then practice kukri jumping the entire time. I put this as a one day ban, but considering the bans you've had on alts in the past I'm making it a month instead. Your toxicity is not welcome here.
This was the reason, the pic i added was just to show he is toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom