Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished Ash's Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Hey everyone! I'll make this short and sweet, I'm hosting a raffle giving away two $20's USD Steam Card Codes!

The first Steam Card will be raffled off to ANYONE who enters through the google forum link down below ⬇️⬇️⬇️ !!!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/167Dfznvk2NS8WLrTxIYXRFkmbnvh8rqUsYw0Kk9WyY8/edit < ALSO SIGN UPS FOR HEAVY BOXING HERE

The second raffle is Donor/Staff exclusive!
If you ever planned on donating to the server, even just a key or are currently stockpiling points to get donorship, now is the time!
All names will be gathered by me and added to a list and will be automatically entered on the day of the giveaway to win!
I will be posting the list of all the names in this forum's comments 1-2 days before the raffle so anyone isn't on there who should DM me on discord!
(Ash Shaw#9464)

Important Info!
- If your name is drawn you'll have 24 hours to message me back on discord for your reward!
- ALL STEAM RAFFLE REWARDS WILL BE DRAWN AND GIVEN OUT AFTER THE HEAVY BOXING TOURNEY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition to the steam card raffle, I am hosting a Heavy Box Tournament on the same day!

HOW TO ENTER? - I'll be streaming the 10th through 12th of November around 1PM-3ishPMish CST on twitch at Jash_Shaw. Throughout the 4 days of streaming, I'll be giving out 4 spots in the tournament each day via a giveaway tool of mine at the end of each stream. If you want to join, pop in and stick around till the end of the stream, then type the command that'll tell you guys to put in chat to be entered into the giveaway.
-
If you have to leave prior to the end of the stream, just let me know you're interested in joining in the twitch chat as well as tell me your steam username and discord tag so I can ping you if you won!
People who aren't in attendance for the end of the stream and win a spots in the tournament will have 24 hours to let me know that they're still interested in being in the heavy boxing tournament.
-
Additionally I'll be taking several substitutions in the case that one or a few of the competitors has to back out.

# Of Open Spots: 16

Rules:
1. Double Elimination!
2. ONLY ACCEPTABLE MELEE WEAPON ARE THE KGB's (Killing Gloves of Boxing).
3. No Lunchbox items!
4, Any foul play/cheating/unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate termination and ban from this giveaway and future giveaways of mine.
5. No audience interference.
6. Match lengths:
Standards match - best of 3
Semi-finals - best of 5
Finals best - 7
**RANDOM CRITS WILL BE TURNED OFF**
Prizes:
1st Place Reward: 10 keys
2nd Place Reward: 5 keys
3rd Place Reward: 3 key

When?:
November 13th (Friday), 2020 at (3:30PM CST/4:30PM EST/1:30PM PST)

WHERE?: EITHER
Server: > Blackwonder TX | Trade Minecraft <
IP: 45.35.1.186:27030

The enter event will be stream at my twitch
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best of luck everyone!

If you don't win anything this giveaway don't worry! I'm sure I'll be hosting more in the future.
Feel free to give me new ideas for future ones
<3
!
~Ash Shaw

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I edited the section on How to Enter?: for the Heavy Boxing Tournament to be a RNG/Giveaway tool instead of first come first serve to make it fairly chanced and less up to timing.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
List for 2nd Giveaway:
10000_Cold_Knights 2010wolf_|_Blw.tf A.P Abaddon Abi Alex.bsp Aurelienbkt Benedevil_Lolrigged Bigunit Buster CashPrizes Chig_Bungus_SUPERRIGGED Chrry_Two Console_| DareRush Egg Elmateo Festive_Steve_H_Oswald FrozenMic Gibus Goldie GRXD_[ch] Hazbean Herzog Widukind IcyIcy Jack. Jesus Jim Lala7586 Markk Max_Bladeswell Milabot msmate Nemuru_Yama Noodl NoUx2 Passel Peter Petuga Pkay Practical ProvidedTimmy Puddin² Quishy Rainbow_Robb Ranger Reign Shadow_Mario_|_Blw.tf ShotMisser Silorak Sophisticated_Scout Squidmane™ Surny Surreal Syreds Tax_Fraud The_Blue_Fox Timo Toaster Tony_The_Fat_Fluffy_Wolf UsernameK1 Velcro Viking34 Wanka x9_raven xhefos y3p Ze_Do_Pao_2 Zonas
[SS]_White Bradymerzbach BroncoBastion ChaseGravity CorvianMERCDB Floof?? Get_Jiggy_With_It KittyKattOfDeath/Kirito Nocturnality Normie RED reN_[Josh] shadshad0 Shana_Cayde Ski SomeoneNamedChris Salty_Cake thecheeseman UnknownTaco820 Yakko™ Your_Crush_♡ {spectral}_Phantom_Pyro Vivvy_RiggedASF

*Edit has been majorly updated*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom