Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined asher879's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

asher879

User name: asher879

Name
asher879

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
Asher#0708

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Not any tf2 servers, but I am a mod of a tf2 discord server with over 300 members!

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mainly play on the achievment engineer servers but I also go to trade servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator to spread joy and keep tf2 alive (though its not dead nor dying) and

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Pretty often!

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
1. Give a warning
2. another sever warning
3. either temp kick or call a admin or mod (based on what you guys what me to do)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really love your guys's servers and would really like to help you guys out in any way I can! :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

asher879

Name
asher879

Your Age

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:76561199064618316

Your DiscordID
Asher#0708

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usally play on acheivment engineer servers like:
185.44.76.140:27040

I would like to moderate achievment engineer servers to get more expierience with being a mod, and because I think these servers need a mod. I have not seen a singe moderator once while playing on these servers, and I see a ton of very mean people who need dealing with. Also I would like to support BlackWonder servers in any way I can other than playing them.
I dicided to apply because I saw a timed message in chat telling me that I can, so ive really never been to this site before, so im still learning the layout. I think I could also mod other servers, once I got the hang of the achievment engineer servers.

Im online most of the time im awake, but that may change soon.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
It depends on what they are doing.
if they are discrimating someone, then warn-warn-kick-get a admin
if they are yelling insults in voice chat or yelling insults in text chat, then warn-kick
if they are using nfsw signs/spray then warn-ban sprays or warn-kick

sorry for the other application being bad, I cant code and I need help with the commands thing, I havent been vac banned or banned from any of blackWonder servers, and I have a clean record with names, signs/sprays, or vocab. Thank you for your time in reading this.

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

You don't need to make new applications after a staff member comments on it, just keep replying and adding on from there.

It depends on what they are doing.
if they are discrimating someone, then warn-warn-kick-get a admin
if they are yelling insults in voice chat or yelling insults in text chat, then warn-kick
if they are using nfsw signs/spray then warn-ban sprays or warn-kick

This section still isn't made correctly, please read
for a firmer understanding, once you've finished reading you can edit the application to make it better

asher879

Name
asher879

Your Age

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:76561199064618316

Your DiscordID
Asher#0708

Have you managed servers previously? No

Achievment engineer and idle servers like:
217.20.115.23:27010
172.96.160.170:27035

I would like to moderate achievment engineer servers to get more expierience with being a mod, and because I think these servers need a mod. I have not seen a singe moderator once while playing on these servers, and I see a ton of very mean people who need dealing with. Also I would like to support BlackWonder servers in any way I can other than playing them.
I dicided to apply because I saw a timed message in chat telling me that I can, so ive really never been to this site before, so im still learning the layout. I think I could also mod other servers, once I got the hang of the achievment engineer servers.

Im online most of the time im awake, but that may change soon.

Being offensive: silence 1min-5min-30min-1hr-ban(1hr)-24hrs-1week-1month-perm
Spamming text or or voice chat: warn-warn-silence(1min)-5min-30min-3hrs-kick-ban(1min)-30min-4hrs-24hrs-1week-perm
Not using english in voice chat: Warn them in their language using google translate-mute(1min)-10min-30min-get someone else to help
Innapropriate content: warn-sprayban(5min)-30min-kick-ban(1hr)-24hrs-1week-1month-perm
Hacking/cheating or advertising it: warn-severe warning-kick-ban(1week)-1month-1year-perm
afk: if afk for longer than 30min, warn-kick-warn-kick-ban(1hr)-2hrs-5hrs-12hrs-24hrs-1week-2weeks-1month-perm

sorry for the other applications being not adquate, I cant code and I need help with the commands thing, I havent been vac banned or banned from any of blackWonder servers, and I have a clean record with names, signs/sprays, or vocab. Thank you for your time in reading this, again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom