Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Are there any map creation requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

As far as jailbreak maps go, you can pretty much make whatever you want, but it needs to be compatible with the jailbreak plugin (so warden can open doors with commands and such). Should have an armory, cells, way to break into armory, and mini games.

Otherwise, there aren't any requirements other than recommendations. I'd recommend a lot of mini games, some obscure and creative, as well as areas for reds to rebel without it being too hard on the blues. Interesting mini games and ways to rebel really makes a map for me, though if it's too focused on being a rebel then it kinda makes no one want to play blue.

D

Deleted member 2049

As far as jailbreak maps go, you can pretty much make whatever you want, but it needs to be compatible with the jailbreak plugin (so warden can open doors with commands and such). Should have an armory, cells, way to break into armory, and mini games.

Otherwise, there aren't any requirements other than recommendations. I'd recommend a lot of mini games, some obscure and creative, as well as areas for reds to rebel without it being too hard on the blues. Interesting mini games and ways to rebel really makes a map for me, though if it's too focused on being a rebel then it kinda makes no one want to play blue.
do you know how to make it compatible in the map?

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Well, @hey ya what would you consider (a) good map(s), (a) bad map(s), and (a) mediocre map(s)?
Fully opinionated, but I would consider hop and jailfort to be my favorites. They are not only well designed, but they have interesting ways to rebel, but also ways for blues to be safe and deal with rebels, on top of fun and diverse mini games.

A bad map is probably Chretien. It has a ton of dead space, the mini games are sometimes broken but are hard and biased towards certain classes.

A mediocre map would probably be space jail. It has some fun features, like cool mini games. But it's overall kinda hard to play blue, lots of guards just button grief and turn on space gravity, and reds can very easily run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom