Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Are scripts against the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
In my opinion scripts aren't really gamebreaking. As long as it isn't too annoying it should be fine i think.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

The only script I would find overly annoying is the one that makes you auto-jump after taking a scoped shot, makes it harder to counter-snipe

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Basically what Timo said.
So no scripts what spam out things in chat ok? Spammers annoy the hell outta me, and others too. I hope.
Well that kinda script answers itself = w=
It does, annoying and evokes a gag on the spammer. Simple as that.

The only script I would find overly annoying is the one that makes you auto-jump after taking a scoped shot, makes it harder to counter-snipe
I don't play sniper sooooooooooooooooooooooo... yeah.
No problem for me. I can't aim, maybe thats the reason I love / prefer melee characters so much...

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

It does, annoying and evokes a gag on the spammer. Simple as that.

I don't play sniper sooooooooooooooooooooooo... yeah.
No problem for me. I can't aim, maybe thats the reason I love / prefer melee characters so much...
It just moves their heads hitbox as soon as they miss me :^)

*edit* and in intense sniper fights it sucks alot.

Bassianus

It just moves their heads hitbox as soon as they miss me :^)

*edit* and in intense sniper fights it sucks alot.

''Poor'' Guy... then again your not really poor so I'll say Unlucky Guy.
But as I said, I don't really mind for I am the worst sniper of all time and prefer hitting things with a massive hammer.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

''Poor'' Guy... then again your not really poor so I'll say Unlucky Guy.
But as I said, I don't really mind for I am the worst sniper of all time and prefer hitting things with a massive hammer.
I suppose that works.
What have i been doing with my live, thank you for making me see sniper mains are a waste of time. Clearly i need to dust off my phlog and be a pyro main.

Bassianus

Back on topic, I reckon that scripts that give you a majorly unfair advantage should be not allowed.
Depends on the script.
If its just one what makes bhopping easier (this is coming from TF2 terms) then I quess its ok, if its one what makes it that people automatically jump after missing a shoot then there could be a problem, but hey. Can always be dealt with I quess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom