Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Aragon's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragon

Aragon

User name: Aragon

Name
Aragon

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:61510067

Your DiscordID
Aragon#5703

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Multiple Garry's Mod servers but no experience with Tf2

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonders AUS servers. Pref Jailbreak, 2fort and Turbine

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The Neglect on the Australian servers is unbelievable. I've been recommended by people on the Jailbreak servers to apply for mod for my voice, maturity, personality and understanding of what other people wish the server to become. I completely agree with them. At the moment, the server has rules, but no law to enforce them. When everybody else says no, I'll say yes!

Vote Aragon Moderator #2020

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Very Often, and usually when I can.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Jailbreak:

Mic Spam:
Chat Spam:
1st Warning - 1 hour gag/mute
2nd Warning - 3 hour gag/mute
3rd Warning - 1 week gag/mute
4th Warning - Perma gag/mute

RDM/Freekill:
Blues Without Mic:
Abuse of Warden:
1st Warning - 1 Hour Teamban (1 Map change)
2nd Warning - 1 Day Teamban
3rd Warning - 1 Week Teamban
4th Warning - Perma Teamban

Racism/Harassment:
1st Warning - Perma gag/mute
2nd Warning - 2 Day ban
3rd Warning - 1 Week ban
4th Warning - Perma ban

DDoss Threats:
No Warning - Perma

All these rules do require some light punishment before the heavy ones are dished out. But when it comes to common knowledge, such as a request of a repeated order. Allot of the time, in a full server. The Warden may not see the repeat request, and then the red dying in consequence to a full server. How would I deal with this?

- I would respawn the Red, but before that I will say that the warden must answer all repeat requests. If the same Warden makes the same mistake. I will decide on punishment. Intentional or not.

Now that the round has properly begun, The Warden requests that all Reds stand on the center podium of Sweeper. While all of the Reds know that on this specific map, the center Sweeper podium WILL kill you. The Warden however, is unaware of this. Everyone dies (resulting is a mass Kill Order), he calls them bad, he gets voted for teamban and the vote succeeds, he then complains that he was unaware of the center podium killing everyone. How would i deal with this?

- If the Warden was being sincere in himself and truly not knowing that the center podium would kill, I would give a light punishment, but tell him to be more careful because not all maps work the same. If the same thing were to happen to the same warden and same map. I would likely dish out a punishment from above. (Teamban)

With a New round beginning, a Warden is selected. However, this warden is lacking a Mic, he starts spamming WFF and is basically trolling the server and making it a miserable time for everyone.

- Simple. Ban him for 1 hour, if he comes back and repeats his actions. 1 Week

Now we have a new player to Jailbreak, he is fresh meat, Innocent and not knowing how to play the game properly, he breaks rules without knowledge of how to play and people vote teamban him. He goes to complain and starts Mass Freekilling. Whats my final verdict?

- Teamban the new player from Blue for 1 Week, and give him a link to the rules. This will give him enough time to experience what it is like to play Jailbreak and enough time to go over the rules. By the time the 1 week timer is up, he should be ready for his first days as the Warden :)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
- I am a Radio Host for 2RRR/ABC in Australia NSW

- You love me or you hate me

- Voice Actor/Voice over Artist

- Act and Sound way older than I actually am

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Aragon

Aragon

I have changed my the section of My Ideal punishments by adding scenarios that have happened but i have had no control over in the past. (changed but allot more reasonable and better.) :D

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes
1598569223914.png

You only have 28 hours

As someone who plays Aus 2fort quite frequently I have never seen you on them before

Racism/Harassment:
1st Warning - Perma gag/mute
2nd Warning - 2 Day ban
3rd Warning - 1 Week ban
4th Warning - Perma ban

This rises way to quickly
1598569754604.png

1598569824051.png

1598569955430.png

Aragon

Aragon

View attachment 20537
You only have 28 hours

As someone who plays Aus 2fort quite frequently I have never seen you on them before

This rises way to quickly
I was drunk sorry. I'll take more responsibility for that. (When I said nobody can understand the 10 year old. Someone was insulting people in polish. Didn't realize it was actually in a polish server.)

And I'll be sure to check how long I've actually spent on the server. Felt allot longer but guess you can never be certain

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
How can you guarantee this sort of behaviour won't happen as a staff member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom