Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali.cn

fsq

Aight, let's start this.
My name is kali, I'm a pretty known figure in the cheating community since I own a big discord server. Recently I have stopped cheating because my frends demanded me to. I still remain in the cheating community and I will, since I love to talk to people there.

I was banned a long time ago for using a cheat on one of your servers, which lead into a perma ban. Now, this account that I'm playing on has become my tf2 main, since my actual main account was manually vac banned.

I would like to appeal for my ban and just play on your servers since a lot of my friends are playing there, and I was once, I spent countless hours on my main account playing on blackwonder and jumping academy. I realize that you probably won't actually believe in me stopping cheating, but I don't really know how to prove it. I could show you my cheat folder and delete it on the video, but I believe it would not be sufficient.

My steamID is STEAM_0:0:209400462
I was auto-banned

If you need any evidence considering me stopping cheating, Notify me, and we will figure something out.
-Kali

Last edited:
Reactions: TLi

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The honesty is appreciated but you decided to hack knowing the consequences. We don't unban cheaters. Sorry.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
IHrCWIp.png

It seems you've really stopped cheating after all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom