Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Lenin

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:156919337

Who has punished you?
The system

Why were you punished?
Truthfully, I have no idea. On Jan 4th (Or something around the date when I was banned) Me and my friend's were celebrating a birthday party (In my house, me and my friends have decided that since I was closer to a swimming pool, a football pitch and basicly I was closer to them all.) When i went out to buy some food and stuff for the party I just let them play on alt accounts on my PC. They knew the game TF2 for a while now just as I introduced it to them a few months ago. When i came back after a few hours i just saw them using hacks - lmao box free version. I didnt pay much attention to what server or anything else they were doing. But they used multiple alt accounts (I can tell you which) and used hacks on them all. The next day I logged into my account, (I play blackwonder alot) I went to a blackwonder server and found myself banned. I checked bans and sure enough - perm ban. For the first few days I didnt bother writing this appeal, Since I thought I was fine. I mean I still got other servers. Now a long time passed and I just cant not write a ban appeal. I love blackwonder servers. I do believe that the system IP banned but in that case, Other unused alt accounts which I had were not banned from blackwonder.

Sir Lenin

Forgot to add this:
Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did not hack on my main alt, And nor did my friends. They used Alts, and they just messed around. IF you cannot remove the parm ban, atleast a 30-d ban would do? Like I said, I never would hack on a blackwonder server.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

So do i have to copy and paste my stuff into that link?
No, please don't.

just saw them using hacks - lmao box free version. I didnt pay much attention to what server or anything else they were doing. But they used multiple alt accounts (I can tell you which) and used hacks on them all.
The fact that you did not stop them even though you knew they were cheating holds you just as responsible.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom