Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Apology/Last Note

• Thread starter Deleted member 2049
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2049

I'm making this thread as a final letter with some things I want to say to the community and members, I'm still not coming back but I think it would be good if I were to seal some "emotional gaps" first.

As most may already know, yes I was demoted. Originally I found the reason as unjust or ridiculous, but after thinking about a lot of things for a while I came to a conclusion that the issue really was me.

My behavior was unprofessional, sometimes even rude or edgy without the intent of trying to do so, something staff were not expected at all of doing. I tried to be what was expected, but I don't think I can ever be someone that others may want me to be. I have no one to blame other than myself for my own actions.

Honestly, I should have seen something coming with me becoming a moderator. I set myself up for a hell of a breakdown, I should've prepared myself if something were to happen yet I thought everything would be fine. I knew sooner or later, an event would come up that would have a massive impact on myself.

Regardless of what has already happened, I can't change what's in the past. So I would like to apologize to the staff team and the community members of Blackwonder for all troubles I have caused. I want to especially apologize to @Benedevil or disrupting his servers and @Pkay for letting him down after he gave me a chance to be something.

All I ask for is forgiveness so I can at least cope with my emotions better knowing I didn't leave completely on a bad note.

I want to thank everyone for the awesome times I experienced on the servers with the amazing variety of interesting personalities and people, goodbye.

~Aegeus Dusk

Philip

Australium
8l9da-puppy-has-permanent-sad-face-lg.jpg

See ya around Dusky Husky :(

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Definitely a better last word than this:

I respect your decision to leave, although I do wish things were different. You were a constant presence on the LA server, and good company, at that. See you around, bud, hope you do better in the future ;p

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Thank you for coming back and clearing up some things, hopefully you'll change your mind and come back someday.
Goodbye Aegeus, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Thanks Dusk, it’s not always easy admitting your fault. We don’t blame you because we all have been there at some point. Thanks for clearing up some stuff and we hope the best for you in the future.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Like I said to you, I care for you. I'm glad you had a change in heart, I still see the good in you.
I love everyone here as my family, I would help them, argue/fight with them, laugh with them.
Goodbye Aegeus, we still love you, you did so much for the community.
The times you had here will be cherished.
I still love you for who you were, if you do decide to add me back, I will help you with your problems, I still very much care for you.

~ Farewell, good friend...

Last edited:

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

While we may not have talked or played together often, I know you were very helpful to this community, even with your flaws
I just hope you'll be fine, and happy

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Something i don't understand, Some guy ( i don't remember who) said smt hateful when Dusk was making a post, Then i say smt hateful as well but then i got dislikes/bad reactions on that reply, Anyways uh (Please don't call me out or anything about that) Besides everything, It's ok, You weren't the asshole type of dude i met on blw, But being a furry just why or at least i just don't remember you being a asshole. (Also oof im late)

Hyped

Rage Inducing
Hey,
I used to consider us friends until you blocked me for good and all I wanna say is.
You're not a bad person, at all. You fucked up, eventually, we all do. So don't be too hard on yourself. While it doesn't excuse what you did out of anger. You were willing to apologize, that's more most people do.
Whilst you're leaving, never to return. You left me and others with memories that we wouldn't trade for all the riches in the world.
I hope life goes easy on you and you grow up to be a great person.

All the best

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom