Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Apathy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apathy

Staff Member
Username: Apathy

Name
Apathy

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? no

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:231952439

Your DiscordID
Apathy#0506

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I have ran my own servers in the past. I have also admined on "Forsaken Servers" and "ESFS" in the past.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play mostly class wars, and Im fairly well known there. I also play dodgeball here and there, but I am almost always on the class wars servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have always loved being a helping hand, and would love to help clear the servers of people breaking the rules. Today someone was advertising a nude spray and couldn't do much about it.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
A few hours daily

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate

Chat Spamming

Warning, then if continued, an hour gag, incremented if suspect is continuing to spam after their gag.

Cheating
Permanent ban, all with replays included of suspect cheating

Inappropriate Spray
Permanent spray ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Kind heart, someone who goes out of their way to help out, and I feel I bring some positivity into the servers. If the playtime is an issue, I wouldnt mind re-applying in the future :)

Thanks for reading.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
a ban in what sense, if I may ask? As well as what if someone is continuously spamming the chat or straight up using cheats/exploits to gain unfair advantages over other players?

- Applicant has no ban or comms history; ~1 Day recorded via TFStats; Chat logs are relatively okay aside of the apparent donor abuse (see spoiler tag)
1660906364945.png

Apathy

Staff Member
I didnt realize voteslaying myself was considered abuse, It just just involves the players more, and its done so much because people always clearly enjoy it. I'm not voteslaying a random person, but immediately stop if it is considered abuse.

I will also gladly change my ingame name to something more suitable if needed, as "cock" isn't very professional, and was generally just an alt account to begin with.

Chat Spamming
Warning, then if continued, an hour gag, incremented if suspect is continuing to spam after their gag.

Cheating

Inappropriate Spray
Permanent spray ban. Have edited this after confirming Blackwonder does have spray ban!

Happy to answer any more questions

Thanks,

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I didnt realize voteslaying myself was considered abuse, It just just involves the players more, and its done so much because people always clearly enjoy it. I'm not voteslaying a random person, but immediately stop if it is considered abuse
1661254825853.png

Chat Spamming

Cheating

Inappropriate Spray
Permanent spray ban. Have edited this after confirming Blackwonder does have spray ban!
please edit the original post - there is an "edit" button you can press.

Apathy

Staff Member
My apologies for missing such a clear rule. Won't happen again.

Original thread updated with answers*

Would like to add, I'm going into renovations on my house very shortly and will likely be on less due to that for the month of September.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Added as a moderator to class wars servers, welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom