Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Any way to disable what region the welcome message says your connecting from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
iirc there is a command but I'm not sure if you can use it.
Should be under TFstats, try digging through that menu and see what you can find. I'm busy and don't have time to boot up my game to check, sorry.
try /tfstats or something like that. It should be somewhere labelled "connection messages" or something.
if you can't find it, I'll see if I can get the command dug out once my 7 day work week is over and I get a day off.

Butler

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Butlër

There's a command I know that removes the whole message, not just the region. It's: sm_tfstats_toggleconnections

Solution

ecnarF

iirc there is a command but I'm not sure if you can use it.
Should be under TFstats, try digging through that menu and see what you can find. I'm busy and don't have time to boot up my game to check, sorry.
try /tfstats or something like that. It should be somewhere labelled "connection messages" or something.
if you can't find it, I'll see if I can get the command dug out once my 7 day work week is over and I get a day off.
Yeah, can't access it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom